KPS's Bash - Tribute To KANIC (Invite Only)

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Edited by angel77 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail

Made By
 Karishma
 Anita
 Manpreet
 Kashvi
Veena
Meghna

f

armaanilicious thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

armaanilicious thumbnail

We Thought of Doing something special for you guys
We arranged this small little Award Function
Where KPS is the Jury and its our
Most Fav moments of JDJ

1) Best KANIC Jhalak House Moment

When Nicole is Explaining the Khuda jaane Concept
And Karan gets tears in his eyes and she says "Aap Ro Rahe ho?"

2) Best Dostana Moment

Every KARA (Karan-Ram) Moment is the automatically becomes the best Dostana Moments

3) Best Shraddha Moment

There is a tie between
The Last AV we saw of them where she hugs him and comforts him
And her Vote Appeal after his last perfromance

armaanilicious thumbnail

4) Best KANIC Performance

I got all Different Answers! Each and Every Act was superb that its not KPS
is not being able to decide on any one performance only

5) Best Lifts In Their Performance

Khuda Jaane

6) Most Annoying Thing Said to KANIC by Judges

Almost Everything they said was Annoying 😡
But the Winner is Saroj Khan for saying "Karan ek bekaar dancer hai"

armaanilicious thumbnail

7) Best Costume

Sholo Si 😳

8) Best Vote Appeal

Suniyeee....Need i say more?
Everytime Karan said Suniyeee he got atleast
20 extra votes per person per episode!!

9) Funniest Karan moment

Karan & Ram Kissing Session!

10) Most Under-rated KANIC Performance

There is a tie between Tere Bin & Khuda Jaane

armaanilicious thumbnail
Please Post All Your Letters now 😊
KPSians and JBs....LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!
(Credit One and Only - Mahez)

armaanilicious thumbnail
* Our Tribute To Our Winners *

Dearest Karan,
Today im proud of being a Karan Singh Grover Fan!
You gave JDJ ur 200% + took all the crap they gave u with a smile on ur face only 4 us!
Your motive was dance dance and dance. Logo ka kaam hai bolna woh toh bolenge!
It takes gr8 courage to come and give ur best wen the judges, hosts and competitors put you down and blame you 4 your popularity. You let all that unaffect your performance and truely gave ur best each week. You have gained more than what u have lost - Our love our support our loyalty and most importantly our Respect. Ruby told me that u were gonna give ur trophy away and that jus shows that ur the most down to earth humble man iv come accross. Managing JDJ + Dmg jus 4 us...thats what i love the best abt you....u will go to any extent to keep ur fan's happy. We saw ur daily routine during JDJ and i dont think even SRK wud have been able to handle that amout of stress! You are my Winner KSG!

Dearest Nicole,
Thank you 4 all what u have done for Karan. If it wasnt 4 you...he wudnt have been able to make it this far. You are a brilliant Choreographer and i wish you all the very best ahead. May you succeed in every walk of life.

Dearest Shraddha, Mayank & Ruby,
It must have been the hardest for you'l to see KSG struggle so much and never get the comments/marks he deserves. We felt the same here on this Forum. But KSG's hardwork has not gone in vain....it is becuse of the support he gets from his family and Friends that he is able to Rock JDJ like he did. Special Thanks 2 Ruby for having that chat with me last week. No one else wud have spoken their heart out to a random stranger. You guys are soo sweet! Love you'l

Lots and Lots Of Love
~Karishma~

=========================================================

My Views After Watching the Finale

My Vent Part I

Karan Singh Grover has taken everyting with a smile on his face. He has been humiliated week after week on his popularity when he is the higest source of income 4 Jhalak & Sony. They used him 4 the money targetting him in all the controversies....making a rahi ka pahad with his closeness with Nicole and even Ram for that matter

Pappu cant dance sala
Karan ek bekaar dancer hai

Any person with Respect and manners will think twice before attacking and demotivating and individual like that on a show where he is putting in as much as effort as others.

Another issue is his marks. Im not sayin every performance was a 10-10-10 worthy but

1) Sholo si
2) Oh Hum Dum
3) Your My Love
4) Zinda hai Hum toh

Deserved nothing less than 30 marks. But because they wanted to make a rahi pahad on his popularity they never gave him full so they can have one statement in their defence - Karan has never got full marks hence he deserves to be out

Tere Bin was beautiful to watch as a whole and it got really less scores. Yes karan wasnt dancing much but in the very next round wen BB and Sonia did Ghajini he wasnt dancing either he was jus jumping from one side to the other lifting sonia. Why does it always happen that karan's mistakes are ignored for Baichung Bhutia? I demand an answer from the teen deviya

Every week was a new targetting strategy and all karan did was try to improve himself. It takes a hell lot of courage to come and dance on that stage where u know no matter what your gonna do ur gonna get insulted.

Baichung was saved by his fans wen he got the lowest score. Not one person blamed his popularity but wen Karan is saved with the least score because of his fans he has to face the insults

Karan has won my respect in Jhalak more than anything else.
He might not be the best dancer of JDJ3 but he is the most Respectable, Most tolerant, Most courageous and most humble contestant Jhalak has ever seen!

The finale episode jus made me love him 30000 times more.

He was hurt but yet he had a smile on his face.
He was never appriated by the judges yet he thanked them
He got more votes than BB 72000 to be precise yet he did not make a hungama on the set

Karan Singh Grover is my Winner and i give 2 Ducks as to what the judgement of Sony says!

My Vent Part II

Baichung Bhutia is the worse Any dance show can ever get

• He is the best non-dancer of Jhalak Season (s)
  • He cant emote at all and thats a fact
Dance is a combination of Steps+Expressions 50-50. Saroj khan who has trained Madhuri Dixit the queen of expressions her own words finds BB perfectooo all the time! Expression dikhe nahi? Or she cant bear seeing his face?

Why havnt they ever pin pointed on his Expressions?
Why havnt they ever pin pointed on his stiffness?
Why hasnt BB got into any controversy?
Its sooo obvious that they wanted him to win all along

Its only because of Sonia that he has reached here....the judges are flawed by her and ignore the biggest mistakes of BB's and on the other hand karan's tiny mistakes are enhanced because Nicole is not their favorite and that is sooo not fair!

Today BB showed that he is nothing w/o Sonia
His performances today were below average its like someone has forced him to dance thats why he is dancing. Point proven with the fact that he keeps saying hes not gonna dance ever again

Hes not a favour on anyone of us by dancing
If uv taken up something dont crib crib crib and do it - enjoy what u are doing....sadly he hasnt enjoyed even 1 act of his

He does not deserve to win at all
Karan is a better dancer and a better overall performer than him but i wanted Gauhar to win if not karan atleast shes a dancer and a "performer" BB is mechanical in all his moves the expressions dont help at all

His Don Act or rather his finale act was worse than his gala rounds.
He proved today that why he shudnt win!
I Thank him 4 that atleast....Today first time judges opened their eyes and saw that hes an absolute non-dancer and will panic the second he is away from Sonia.

Sadly its because of their favouritism that BB has won today
I hope next season JDJ gets a proper neutral judging team and Sony learns to respect their Celebrities.

Im never gonna vote 4 any reality show again
Ksg leads with 72000 votes ie. our hard earned Rs 2,16,000/- and yet make him loose becuase of their internal settings. Its jus pathetic

armaanilicious thumbnail

Dearest Karan,

First of all...I want to salute the wonderful human being and a TRUE WINNER in you  !!!

You personified what Rudyard Kipling says in the Jungle Book- .
"A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling"

Some valuable lessons that I've learnt through your example in JDJ-

1.One should play on his strengths most of the time ... but it's a good idea to work on your weaknesses to reach your full potential...in your case ...being the next Bollywood King😃

2. If you want the rainbow you've to put up with the rain.

3. Life's not fair...but it can be fabulous
If you are not quite there yet, lament over unfairness, but make it very short lived and then leave it behind you. Do not rob yourself of a life lesson that could make you stronger and more resilient. Maybe you are being prepared for a greater and more magnificent opportunity that requires more fortitude than you currently possess. Maybe the imperfect ride opens your eyes, shakes you up and hands you the last straw you needed to move on. Fed up can be motivating.
If you want to truly live, move pass the pursuit of fairness and opt for the pursuit of fabulous.

4. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

You WON JDJ for us...because you were the most deserving ..being the one who really showed the most improvement. JDJ worked wonders on your dancing skills...even my husband recognized it....now that's huge ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›

You absolutely  have "OVERCOME TO BECOME" an awesome dancer today...Thanks to Nicole, Shraddha and of course...your attitude & hard work..bless😳

It was such a pleasure watching you and Nicole perform soooo beautifully in JDJ...honestly, you folks gave some of the BEST and most CHARMING performances of this season...Thank you!!

You really are a million rubberbands in your RESILIENCE !!
Your demeanor in JDJ was ...pinnacle of your Courage, Grace, Wisdom and Love...it took my respect  for you one notch up!

Keep Smiling and showing off those breathtaking dimples😳

Love...Always!!
Tamanna

Dear Karan and Nicole,

The real mark of success is how one succeeds in loss.
I think that is what you have proven to us. You are our rockstar and will rock for ever...God Bless you and Shraddha and Nicole Good Luck !!!

Last but not the least....
Joh haar kar bhi jeet tha hai...Usiko Baazigar kehte hain !!!!

Lots of Love
Hamsa