Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
all these members seemed to have snatched most of my questions dear neha..... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† congo neha....thats great....

๐Ÿ˜ƒ hows life in alberta?

๐Ÿ˜ƒ are u a fun loving or a serious person?

๐Ÿ˜ƒ do u like to b tudy or r u a messy person? ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ƒ when do u normally visit IF?

๐Ÿ˜ƒ WILL u get bored with watching kynki?-what do u predict?

๐Ÿ˜ƒ what r the tv shows u watch?

bye...
kids thumbnail

Hi Neha.........Congrats ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ love to read your posts can't beleive you are 14!! you sound very mature when u write a post, or post an announcement. Very well deserved ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here you go with questions:
1) If you were given a chance to spend a day with Hiten......how would you react, and how would u plan a day?
2)What is your most memorbale moment in life?
3)Best vacation spot?
4)What do u like most about being a female?
5)What is your favorite place in the house?
6)If Ekta asked u make a special entry in Kyuki and act for 1 or 2 episodes.....would u do it? What character would u like to play?
7)If Nandini called you and asked you for a girls night out......would u go?

8) what part of India are u from, or u are born and brought up in Canada?

Rest later
Have fun answering

Edited by kids - 18 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

congratz nehaa!!!.. wow, learned a lot from u by reading ur profile lolz, .. we hav a lot of songs in commonn lolzz and i lik da same moviez u dooo!! umm well u hav been asked soooooo many questionz by all the other members, i dunno what to ask.. lolz umm okay here are sum questionz

* u said u live in alberta r u a hockey fan? do u like the edmonton oilers?? ( lolz i am a leafz fan!)
*whats ur fav subject in school
*r u goin out for halloween?
 um datz bout it for now lolz, well.. congratz again!!

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey neha..congrats on bevoming the member of the week!

mi questions๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) if you had one word that would describe you, what would it be?

2) like me, your addicited to Hiten and Gauri, if you were to talk to them on the phone or online, what would you say?

3)How does it feel like becoming the member of the week

4) last but not least, if you had a chance to meet any bollywood actor and actress who would it be and WHY?

congrats neha again... ๐Ÿ‘
aamna2 thumbnail
congrats kyunki#1 you are a very pleasant memebr and the thing that i really like abt you is that u also like karan and nandini like me!
my question?
what made u like karan and nandini?
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ WOW!!..okie i gtg sumwhere rite now..but when i get bak i'll attempt ๐Ÿ˜† to answer ALLL these questions..lolz
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1 kyunki fan

๐Ÿ˜ƒ WOW!!..okie i gtg sumwhere rite now..but when i get bak i'll attempt ๐Ÿ˜† to answer ALLL these questions..lolz

Not fair๐Ÿ˜ญ.....sit back now and answer the Q's right now.........its an order...hhehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†JK๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congrads Neha for becoming member of the week๐Ÿ‘

Always loved reading ur posts but never got to know u personally.....I knew one thing abt u though๐Ÿ˜‰......I knew that ur 14....and how I knew is a secret๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

btw....I thought u were from Toronto.....well we hav lot of torontorians here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Since long list of Q's are already waiting for u, I'll cum up wid my Q's later on๐Ÿ˜›

Once again Congrads๐Ÿ˜Š

Kimi

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Neha!! And my warmest wishes to you:)
Okk my question to you is-
Describe your dream man.What is a complete necessity in someone when he is your dream man?;)
*reema* thumbnail
CONGRATS NEHA!!!.. wow your such a great member! you calm down any fights!! as you probably noe i am also a huge karan and nandini fan and i remember wen i first joined the forum you always supported wut i said!! heeh congrats and enjoy your week ๐Ÿ˜›
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Khizer:  thnx a lot!!๐Ÿ˜ƒu soo sweet!!

okie..here i go! lolz....SO MANNNY QUESTIONNNNS!!

Okay here are my questions Neha.......hehehe๐Ÿ˜†

1. What do you see yourself 10 years from now?...

hmm...i have no idea..lolz๐Ÿ˜† whi does everyone ask me this??๐Ÿ˜†

2. If you were stranded on an Island what would you bring along with you?๐Ÿ˜‰(I LOVE THIS Q๐Ÿ˜†)

1 thing?? ...well..i wud take my computer lolz!๐Ÿ˜†

3. Give me a hint on how to manage younger siblings as I'm not soooo good with this kinda stuff.๐Ÿ˜†

hahha!! i'm surprised u askin me this...lolz๐Ÿ˜† umm..i wud have to say..tell em who's da boss๐Ÿ˜†lolzzzzz

4. Neha you are the most exciting person I've ever seen and been around, what makes you so joyful and happy everyday?.... (Talking to me na?...hehehe...jk๐Ÿ˜†)

lolzz...talking to u!! lolz..yea rite!! hahhha!! jk...i guess i wuz jus born with it..lolz๐Ÿ˜†  u shud ask my friends...they think i'm krazyy..lolz.. fur ex. if iz their b-day..i'll be more excited than them!๐Ÿ˜†

5. Who do you admire the most in life?

hmm.. lots of ppl i guess

My parents...my friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6. What is one place that you have enjoyed the most?....

wut do u mean by 1 place?? in general..?

7. How many relatives do you have on IF?๐Ÿ˜†

lolz..okie.there me...my sis (nsancy), 2 of my cusins..(#2,3 Kyunki fan)

BONUS:

What did Hiten say to Bunty?

lolz... i think it was.."Hi bunty! hmm...Gud question" lolz๐Ÿ˜›