Member of the Week -- #1 kyunki fan

~Khizer~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

1130449187.gif

User name: #1 Kyunki fan

Profession: Student

Earth-20-june.gif 11117 bytesCountry of Residence:  Alberta, Canada

How did I get started with India-Forums? Well..i used to go to google to search fur KSBKBT updates...and i landed on this site!!πŸ˜ƒ

Why am I hooked to Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi: hmm...lemme think.. KARAN AND NANDINI!!!!!!!!! lolzzπŸ˜ƒ my fav. ppl in the show!! also its soo addicting..keeps u on the hook!πŸ˜‰

My hobbies, more about me: Obsession with John abraham!!!!πŸ˜†<<< u can kinda tellπŸ˜†... hmm..i luv dancing, playing basketball..hanging out with my friends!!πŸ˜ƒ SHoPPING!!! lolzz

Sum of my fav. actors/actresses: John Abraham!!πŸ˜ƒ, Priyanka chopraπŸ˜ƒ, Arjun rampal<<HOTT! .....rani mukherjee, Preity zinta, Srk, Abhishek bachchan, AmitabhπŸ˜‰Lara Dutta

My Personality in brief: Crazzy, Hyper, Happy/cheerful 24/7 lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..lolz..well depends..sumtimes..i can be really sensitive😳

My favourite:

Colour -- OrangeπŸ˜ƒ  BlueπŸ˜‰    PinkπŸ˜›   Lime green😊

Sport -- Basketball, Soccer

Dish-- hmm...pizza, luv chinese foodπŸ˜›

Movies: -- okie..wayyy to many to list..heres um: Salaam Namaste, Bunty aur Babli, Main hoon na, Kal ho na ho,and Vaada

Songs:  πŸ˜‰Gotta luv music!!!!...sum of my favsπŸ˜ƒ *~**~   saara jahan..Ishq hai jhoota & Akhian na maar (ek khiladi ek haseena), Nakhre(barsaat), Romeo (jazzy b), My dil goes mmmm, Whats goin on, Salaam namste, Nach baliye(BnB), Lets play holi (Waqt), adaa (garam masala), Chaam se ( Dus), Dus Bahane, Just chill & Laga Laga (Maine pyaar Kyun kiya), Kyon ki itna pyaarm, Dil mera( kya kool hai hum), One love (Rakht), No entry, chaska (no entry), Deedar de (Dus)

Don't lie & Dont phunk with my heart (Black eyed peas), Switch(Will smith), Behind these hazel eyes(kelly clarkson), Pieces of me( ashlee simpson), With you & these boots are made fur walking(jessica simpson), shake it off (mariah carey), Get right (J.LO), Not that kinda girl (jojo), beautiful soul(jesse mcartney)

..... those r sum of my fav songs! πŸ˜ƒlolz..i cud go on and onπŸ˜†

What I like best @ IF: Everything!!! IF rocks!!! i luv thiz placeee!! lolzzπŸ˜ƒ I also luv the ppl.

.everyone is very sweet and nice!πŸ˜ƒ 

What I would like to see more @ IF: i dun think i wud change anithing...izπŸ˜ƒ....but it wud help if all the ppl cooperate to make IF better than ever

...fur example..posting in the rite place..not posting useless stuff..repeated topics..u noe...it jus makes it easier fur us!!!πŸ˜‰

The rest is !!!!! πŸ‘

*~*~*Neha*~*~*

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Khizer~ thumbnail

Congratzzz Neha!!!.....

You are a kind, loving, a very valuable member to the kyunki forum along with everyone in it, and last but not least a very very close and personal friend.😊

Okay here are my questions Neha.......heheheπŸ˜†

1. What do you see yourself 10 years from now?...

2. If you were stranded on an Island what would you bring along with you?πŸ˜‰(I LOVE THIS QπŸ˜†)

3. Give me a hint on how to manage younger siblings as I'm not soooo good with this kinda stuff.πŸ˜†

4. Neha you are the most exciting person I've ever seen and been around, what makes you so joyful and happy everyday?.... (Talking to me na?...hehehe...jkπŸ˜†)

5. Who do you admire the most in life?

6. What is one place that you have enjoyed the most?....

7. How many relatives do you have on IF?πŸ˜†

BONUS:

What did Hiten say to Bunty?

I'll be back!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰

Take Care,
BnB
Bunty.Neha.Babli😳

Edited by Bunty4Ever - 18 years ago
rose82 thumbnail
conrgats neha!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
well..im among the 1st few to wish u...im lucky!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

this gives me a chance to know abt u...since i dnt know anything 😭 😭 ...now i know something!!

1stly thanks to u ppl...tht we get to see such a smooth running and lovely forum. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ok...here r my questions:

wht is tht is very close to ur heart?
wht is ur most prized possession?
ur most funniest moment?
most memorable moment?
ur fav subject?
ur ambition?
do u have any sisters or brothers?
u have any pets?
fav movie?
wht other shows u watch?

ok...i'll stop for now..or u'll get scared in 1st attempt only.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s:u must be knowing thr is an id user #2 kyunki fan...im getting confused btw u 2 now... πŸ˜†

~Khizer~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose82

conrgats neha!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
well..im among the 1st few to wish u...im lucky!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

this gives me a chance to know abt u...since i dnt know anything 😭 😭 ...now i know something!!

1stly thanks to u ppl...tht we get to see such a smooth running and lovely forum. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ok...here r my questions:

wht is tht is very close to ur heart?
wht is ur most prized possession?
ur most funniest moment?
most memorable moment?
ur fav subject?
ur ambition?
do u have any sisters or brothers?
u have any pets?
fav movie?
wht other shows u watch?

ok...i'll stop for now..or u'll get scared in 1st attempt only.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

p.s:u must be knowing thr is an id user #2 kyunki fan...im getting confused btw u 2 now... πŸ˜†

Oy Deepa there is a #1, #2, #3, and #4 kyunki fan too!...they're like cousins ans so forth.πŸ˜†

One day we will all be ruled by the Kyunki fan's!πŸ˜†...Juzzz jokin!πŸ˜†

Take Care,
BnB

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Wow .....Congrats NEha!!

Have'nt gotten to know u so well......but lov reading urposts...

Ok here r my questions:

1) If u could bring 1 person bak frm the dead it would be..?

2) If u hav three wishes, wht wud they b(No wishing for more wishes)

3) If u saw John n Priyanka right in front of u 1 day....wht would u do or say to them?

4)Whoz ur best buddy in this forum(only 1 no cheating!)

5) Your Guilty pleasure...

6) Your wildest dream com true?

7) Ur dream vacation?

8)Ur fav. clothes?

9) TEll me a bit about ur family...(if thts not too personal )

10) On average, how many PMs do u recieve n by whom?

Lol ok thts enuff for now.....more later
take care n enjoy ur week!

-Eisha 😊
Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

CONGO NEHA!!!πŸ‘

Hmmm what do I ask to my twin LoLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Since every time I go to say something.. u say it at the exact same time now it's too scary to talk to u on YahooπŸ˜†.. JK!!I think I already know the answers to most of the questions I'd normally ask (like if u won the lottery let me guess... u'd spend at least some if not most of it on a shopping spree rightπŸ˜‰) By teh way nice longggg list of songs... got dizzy reading through all of themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hahahaha....

OK I will come back later with questions... It's getting late here now... but I will be back😈.. mark my words...πŸ˜†

Love, Neha (other oneπŸ˜‰)

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Hey

im confused how xom this thingi snt a stickyπŸ˜•

MOTW is supposed to b sticky rite.....im assusming its a mistake......can a MOD/VIEWBIE look into this plzz

thnks

eisha
gauri_hiten thumbnail

Congrats Neha..I can't beleive that u r 14 years old...

What is ur fav subject?

What do u wanna be in future?

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EiShA

Hey

im confused how xom this thingi snt a sticky

MOTW is supposed to b sticky rite.....im assusming its a mistake......can a MOD/VIEWBIE look into this plzz

thnks

eisha

EISH, the members of this week was kimi_kumkum,as soon as that thread is taken away, this will be made an announcement for kyunki forum.....

lakshmi
DeepAnBH thumbnail
COngratulation Neha!!!

You already have a long list of questions

I am adding just one at the moment

Will you be a Kyunki Fan for ever? Have you ever felt like changing your User name ?