new ff=izharre ishq,, mjht style(updte3,pg=5)

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
HI friends!!!!!!!!!
these r the list of the people i'll pm ...when i'll update..if u want me to pm u pls pm me

simar456😳

ruchimayur 😳

ynaiita 😳

jamune😳

xxSaJanxx😳

SanaSarwar😳

AttractiveAdya😳

drishti_sajan 😳

khushali16 😳

here r the update index=====
update 1== pg1

update 2==pg4

update 3==pg5
oki me trying an attempt at fiction writing dunno how it'll go bt ..... oki i am not starting with a new track bt i'll continue from the scene in which rv's goons hsave sorrounded sammy the scene has a little modification,, the goons r strong and quiet healthy not like the ones shown in the episode,, they r also better equipped===
oki scene one====
the goons were slowly closing on sammy ,,sam knows what rv is up to , he sees his watch ,10 min still remain 4 the class to get over,, he is more than  amazed to see not a single being in the parking lot,, strange no one bunking today or anything ..
normally students out of colledge ,in grounds and parking lot were more than those inside.....
he has a feeling that rv is responsible 4 this strange change,, the goons r just 50 yards away from him n were laughing at him menacingly..
sammy wasn't afraid ,,he knew he'll take them too hospital within 10 minutes... bt he is worried abt gunjan
only in the morning has she shown her tension over this whole rv matter...
sammy quietly took out his mobile and dialled benji's no....
sammy==ranvijay ,tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare yeh langoor mera kuch bigad payenge????? hhh hhh seriously his highness itna stupid ho sakta hai kabhi socha nahin tha..
rv==samrat the college cool dude darr gaya kya!!!!
sammy==tumhe akhri bar warn kr raha hun ranvijay .iske baad jo bhi hoga uske liye mein responsible nahin hounga,, is parking lot mein mujhe gher kar tum logon ne apni stupidness ka example hi diya hai.
rv== apni zabaan sambhalkr baat karo,, his highness ko bakwas sunnane ki aadat nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sammy==koi baat nahi jaldi hi ho jayegi main hoon na!!

ok this was just the starting
should i continue??????????

love
dolly😳
Edited by dolly18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
continue plz...hope it has mayur too
OBVIOUSLY yaar bina mayu k kaam thode hi chalega yaar
ynaiita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!i luv your new ff!!plzzz cont soon!!!and plzz pm me!!

ynaiita
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do continue ... i would love to read about ur izharre ishq ... esp for my  muyur 😳
😳Edited by SanaSarwar - 14 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah! plz do cont. soon........loved d prt and hope u have sajan in dis FF too........
-Drishti- thumbnail
plz do continue....its amazing....love it!!
PM me if possible when u update next!
oki so i'll continue from here====
ff :izharre ishq ,,,, mjht style update one>>>>>>>>>>>
rv==tum log mera muh kya dekh rahe ,,zarra humare is dude ko batao to sahi k his highness se panga lene ka anjam kya hota hai....
sammy just smiles ,,

on the other hand samrat's mobile trick has worked ,,though with a little differance ,, banji's mobile was with gunjan when sam called as benji was buzy with his drama rehersals..gunjan picks up the phone n listens to everything ,,she is shell shocked,, mis tamana notices her
tam==gunjan aise kyun khadi ho r u alright....
everyones attention is shifted towards gunjan,, she is still not responding,, she is listening to the ongoing samrat-rv conversation,, benji ,nupur comes to her ,, mayank as is his habit now a days follows nupur
nups==gunjan tu theek to hain
presicely at this moment the phone becomes silent ,,samrat has disconnected,, may be the fight has started,,,,
gunjan suddenly switches out of her slumber
gunjan==di samrat ka phone tha , rv aur usmein fight ho gayi hai ,,
gunjan is unable to say anything further ,as all sort of stupid pictures in which samrat is covered in blood from head to toe has started flashing in her mind...
mayank steps forward
mayu==kahan hai vo log ??...........GUNJAN KAHAN HAI SAMRAT??
gunjan==hhnn vo colledge parking lot mein...
mayank turns and faces ms tamana
mayu==mam pls can v
tam==hurry up ,mein principle sir ko abhi lekar pahunchti hun...go go go go....
in this way mayu, benji, uday, diya ,(her both chamchas),gunjan and nupur rush to the parking area...
n though gunjan was last one to come out of the class ,,she is first to reach school grounds
(way to go girl!! u can try 4 olympics)..

in the meantime samrat is kicking ,slapping the goons n rv is wearing and removing his hat in all the exitement,,,,,
sam is more then the match 4 all the idiots who were fighting him, still they were better equipped with bats ,hockey sticks n chains,, and as luck would have it samrat gets a hockey blow over his head exactly at the same moment during which gunjan reaches the area,,
samrat wasn't aware where he was n what he was doing there ,for the next few seconds that followed the blow, his vision was blurred ,all he could register at that instance was the excrucieting pain at the back of his head........
and suddenly he was brought up to reality again ,by two events simultaneously one being gunjans shriek of his name, and the other being an eqully fatal blow over his shoulder,, this time samrat is successful to keep his senses by pushing the unconciousness away from him for the next few seconds, he gets hold of the bat, that was abt to hit him for the third time ,snatches it from its bearer and hits him over his head ,,,samrat is
able to grasp the main idea of the ongoing situation,,though still blurred he could identify figure of mayank braking the jaws of rv,, and then he spotted benji and uday and few more of his friends taking care of the rest of the goons,, he swayed a little at his position ,bt two sets of hands caught him in the midest of his fall,one set belonging to gunjan and other to his principle..
princy==YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI????????
MERE COLLEDGE MEIN AJ TAK AISA KABHI NAHI HUA,
ALL OF U STRAIGHT TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!

SCENE TWO===
princy's office===
princy==tum naye student ho na
rv keeps quiet
(though the reason may be that after mayanks thrashing he is unable to find his tongue)
princy==answere me now!!!
rv==yes yes sir!!!
princy== aate hi apne rang dikhane shuru kr diye?????
samrat fight pehle kisne shuru ki ti.??.
 sammy slowly nods facing towards rv,,
princi==ranvijay ko chod kr baki sab jao, mayank benji samrat ko hospital le jao
sammy==sir i am fine
(sammy thinks so because he is feeling less messed up after gunjan has washed his face,, stupid fellow)
princy== shut up samrat

in the corridor everyone is asking samrat to go to the hospital bt he is not listening,, gunjan is quiet all the while ,suddenly gunjan sees blood drops oozing out of sammys head wound and she speaks up so suddenly that everyone in the vicinity jumps a foot or so in the air
gunjan==samrat,pls behas krna band kro, just go to the hospital, tumhari
chot se khoon niklana phir se shuru ho gaya hai,, pls
samrat is completely shocked  on hearing such tensed viose of gunjan, AND though his vision is still blurred he manages to see a few of gunjan's tears...
sheena==samrat just come to hospital , tumhe doctor ki,,,,,
samrat cuts her sentence in between
sammy==chashmish i am fine pls ,ok ok i'll go tum udas mat ho pls, mayank tum hi is se samjao..
mayank=jb tak tum hospital nahin chalte nahi gunjan ko or na hi hum mein se kisi ko chian aayega,,
samrat opens his mouth to speak something bt suddenly his world starts rotating n all the colours start getting mixed up ,, and forming a pure black curtain over his eyes,,,
he blacks out,mayank and gunjan catches him just b4 he hits the floor..... 

guys i think the update was mostly the same as the episode bt next part will be shell shocking i promise

lov
dolly
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso cute pls  do cont soon
too good!!
gr8 ff!!
do cont soon..
me waiting...