Selena Gomez Fan club! great news & pics bottom p3

~*Amal*~ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi every1!!
I am a very huge fan of Selena Gomez and i am sure a lot of people are also big fans and that is why i made this fan club.Welcome All Selena fans!
Lets start with a  mini biography of our favorite actress Selena Gomez!
Biography::

Selena Marie Gomez was born to Mandy Cornett and Ricardo Gomez on July 22, 1992 in New York City, New York. At a young age, she moved from New York to a small town called Grand Prairie, Texas. Giving birth to Selena at 16, her mom Mandy recalls living "paycheck-to-paycheck". Selena started out on "Barney & Friends" (1992) as "Gianna" in 2001 where she really discovered her talent. Unfortunately, they dropped her from the series after just two years. In 2003, she had a very small role in the movie Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) and a bigger part in 2005 when she played "Julie Walker" in Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by FireBrain Zapped (2006) (TV) when she recorded a song for the movie and when she guest starred as "Gwen" in "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005) and as Hannah's rival, the evil "Mikayla", in "Hannah Montana" (2006). Selena's amazing talent landed her roles in two Disney series, both spin-offs. Unfortunately, neither show was picked up until 2007 when she got the role of "Alex Russo" in the magical series "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007) which she auditioned for 3 times. In March 2008, she made her first animated movie Horton Hears a Who! (2008) and two other movie releases in September 2008.

OK know that we r done with our mini biography of Selena let's move on to pictures!

These r a few pics of Selena Gomez in a blond wig!:

Here are pics of TayLena(Selena And Taylor):

Rules:
There are no rules!Have Fun!
I will add more pics and when i hear new news about Selena i will post them here.Feel free to post any news or pics or anything u know or found about Selena Gomez.In this Fan club u can talk about Selena and her shows,u can talk about anything related to Selena gomez.Any one who want to join this fan club let me know so i can make a list of the members on this page.
Thank you and enjoy!

~~**<Members>**~~
~*Amal*~
dhwani_angel
Shivzi
c_cavalli
jessica18

Edited by ~*Amal*~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Amal*~ thumbnail
Latest News of Selena Gomez:
1)Selena gomez is going to advertize for borden milk!
2)Selena Gomez is doing a new movie with her childhood best friend "princess protection program"the movie is going to release on June26,2009,watch disney channel for a few looks into the movie!
3)Selena gomez is on the cover on the new issue of Tean voyage
That's all for now!
will update more news soon!

~*Amal*~ thumbnail
11 views and no one wants to join?!?!😭
dhwani_angel thumbnail
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN THE SA FC ON CELEBRITY FC FORUM!
crez_lrl thumbnail
Wasn't she in the movie "Another Cinderella Story"? She's really pretty. 😊
~*Amal*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhwani_angel

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN THE SA FC ON CELEBRITY FC FORUM!

Ok,Welcome!
and ur telling me to join the SA fc right?
if yes can u give me the link cause i went to the topic with all the links to the Fcs and i did not see a SA fc
~*Amal*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crez_lrl

Wasn't she in the movie "Another Cinderella Story"? She's really pretty. 😊

yes,she was in "Another Cinderella Story".
dhwani_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Amal*~

Ok,Welcome!
and ur telling me to join the SA fc right?
if yes can u give me the link cause i went to the topic with all the links to the Fcs and i did not see a SA fc

heres the link tell ur frnds to join too

i guess u are a very big fan of selena gomez post more pics if u have
even i will post some pics
dhwani_angel thumbnail
pics

from photoshoot

shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey....Count me in!!
m Shivangi a.k.a. Shivzi....i lyk Selena vry much...she'z awesum in Wizards of waverly place...i jst watch d show fo her....