Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
um suha i think srk shoud not go that show couse i dont want to se him with salu serialy i cant stand him no ofance to his fan but i cant see srk with salu so i hope srk wil not go  
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Sallu's thinking does not impress me and I don't want him to go if he has something in mind about degrading SRK...
srkangel thumbnail
i never liked salman but when he became srk's friend i was like okay maybe he is not that bad seems like misunderstood person... but now i feel soory for him cuz he lives in his own little world...where he wants people to behave the certain way so he can understand them and becomg confused himself.. i want srk to not go on his show or have anything to do with him...no offence to salamn khan..he is still a child in grown up body...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I wouldn't like him to go because in trying to being nice, I bet Salman would say something insulting and I don't want that to happen on the National TV.

-Mahi
fizzazaza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@mahi
yeah sallu's annoyed me ever since he started being mean to vivek oberoi.. cuz i love him :) lol

and he used to be my 2nd fav actor (SRK's always been first :P ) but in the last 7 years or so.. not so muchh ..
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fizza - Yeah I've never liked him because he comes across as a bit rude and proud...

SRK's always the best!

-Mahi
srkangel thumbnail
[QUOTE=fizzazaza]@mahi
yeah sallu's annoyed me ever since he started being mean to vivek oberoi.. cuz i love him :) lol

and he used to be my 2nd fav actor (SRK's always been first :P ) but in the last 7 years or so.. not so muchh ..
[/QUOTE
frankly i started to like salman when he was shahrukh friend and started hate vivek..lol...cuz i never like vivek....he is the most irritating actor i have ever seen...hahahaha... so when u started to dislike salman i started to like himmm..how funnyy...but  i don't like him anymore...
fizzazaza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol :)
hahaha
that is pretty funny
i lovedd sallu in his old movie
like hum aapke hain kaun and pyaar kiya to darna kya
but that was the decade/time for awesome movies
all of SRK's best movies came out during that time too :)
DDLJ.. timeles.. omgsh.. KKHH.. im in love with that movie :D K3G.. i just loved them all :D
and him && kajol i swear best jodi ever :)
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

yeah.....i completely agree

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Well, I wouldn't like him to go because in trying to being nice, I bet Salman would say something insulting and I don't want that to happen on the National TV.<br><br>-Mahi<br>

yes mahi
agree