Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

i want srk to be in dhoom 3 ..he is gonna rock ..he will be better than hritik i am sure... .but wasn't there an article here according to which saif was doin dhoom 3 cuz yashraj couldn't get srk's dates?

hopefullyt hell be there ๐Ÿ˜›
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SRK-Kajol - Definitely the best jodi!

I was watching AVS today and they did a Facebook poll on whose statue should be in Madam Tussauds NY and #1 voted was SRK!

-Mahi
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzazaza

@mahi
yeah sallu's annoyed me ever since he started being mean to vivek oberoi.. cuz i love him :) lol

and he used to be my 2nd fav actor (SRK's always been first :P ) but in the last 7 years or so.. not so muchh ..

Exactly I used to love Salman after SRK ofcourse but now I wonder why I liked him?๐Ÿ˜•
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

SRK-Kajol - Definitely the best jodi!

I was watching AVS today and they did a Facebook poll on whose statue should be in Madam Tussauds NY and #1 voted was SRK!

-Mahi

Wohoo SRK!! Totally deservable๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He sure does, Kash!! I hope he does get a statue in Madam Tussauds NY too so I can go see it!

-Mahi
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MNIK:Jimmy Sheirgill speaks about SRK & filming

24 May 2009, 00:00 hrs IST, ROSHNI MUKHERJEE

Jimmy Sheirgill acknowledges that he is aware of comparisons looks wise, and reacts, "I've never
really looked at it that closely. Maybe, I'll look into it sometime."

As of now, all his time is being taken up by work โ€” read Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan. "I've
completed one schedule of the film and the next leg will be shot in the US," confirms the actor, adding that he had always wanted to work with Karan. "There are certain film-makers you have heard about, but never got the chance to work with. It's for the sake of this experience of being part of a Karan Johar film โ€”- a director who's known for his grandeur, drama and emotions onscreen," he explains.

With the film being touted as the Next Big Thing in Bollywood, buzz is that Jimmy has replaced Aamir Bashir in it. Jimmy says, "I don't know that. In fact, I've come to know about it from media reports. I was abroad and when I came back to Mumbai, Karan's production house got in touch with me." The dates were worked out, the script sent and he "just loved it".

The actor also loved getting to work with King Khan again, post-Mohabbatein. "It was long overdue... Almost a gap of 10 years," he says, while showering praises on SRK. "He is a wonderful human being and very caring too. I remember, during the shooting of Mohabbatein, he was almost like an elder brother to me," Jimmy reminisces.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Bollywood/Its-my-job-to-entertain-Jimmy/articleshow/4569743.cms
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Name Is Khan stars to leave for the US

After completing their second schedule in Mumbai, the cast of My Name Is Khan will leave for San Francisco on June 1. Shah Rukh Khan, who plays the lead in the film, will be leaving a day later.

Major scenes will be shot during the month-long schedule in the US. Ten-year-old Tanay Chheda, (young Jamal in Slumdog Millionaire), who is playing the young Shah Rukh, will not be accompanying the remaining cast and crew since he has already completed 80 per cent of his scenes. He will be shooting the remaining scenes in July-August once the team is back in Mumbai for the final schedule.

As for Shah Rukh's character, he is an autistic who gets arrested for 'suspicious behaviour' and is charged for being a suspected terrorist. Others in the cast include Kajol, Zarina Wahab, Jimmy Sheirgill and Sheetal Menon.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/my-name-is-khan-stars-to-leave-for-the-us/466833/
-Divyaa- thumbnail
thnx for the articles zaru
srkangel thumbnail

hey guys a big helloooo again ...so who watched om shanti om again on b4u ....shahrukh looked so fresh and great in the second half ...in the first half shahrukh seemed like a dream...oh well gotta wait till next year for a full dose of shahrukh....

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

Exactly I used to love Salman after SRK ofcourse but now I wonder why I liked him?๐Ÿ˜•

seriously me too