Arasi Updates May 25 to May 29 discussions

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Monday, May 25th updates

The US gumbal and SP come to a Garden resaurant.. He introduces his family lawyer to the US gumbal... (Avarayum vidama nakkal pandraru).. They all order and eat.. Saravanan is not talking anything. SP asks if he upset about a lady  lawyer.. Saravanan says that he has already heard the name Thilaga and thinking about that... SP convinces him that thye and thilaga are both enemies to arasi and hence they are friends... Thilaga will celebrating this.. Again that Thyagu says that about Bill clinton.. Abhirami shuts him up.. SP says that they should win arasi...
Then Selvi comes to see Arasi.. Arasi shows her the notice issued by saravanan...Selvi asks how could they do that.. When they came from US, arasi only gave shelter for them.. Arasi tells that whether it is from Saravanan or from Abhirami.. Selvi tells even she can't do it.. Arasi tells she is not worried about the notice, but the lawyer.. Selvi looks at the motice. Finding thilaga's name she is shocked..

Can anyone continue the updates please...

Sorry for the partial updates..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks daa meena ...👏🤗

Remaining updates ....

Selvi is shock to see Thilaga's name there. Selvi ask Arasi to ignore this and chase that gumbal away from the house. Arasi says no. She only wants to know if they went to Thilaga or Thilaga came searching for them. She needs to know what is behind all this plan. How the connection between Abirami family and Thilaga and who created this connection between them is what she wants to know. Selvi says that can be known but what is the point of still keeping them in that house? Arasi says they should not rush in this matter as its about their family. She ask Selvi to come by evening as they need to inform Kalai and Uday about this too. Selvi agrees and leaves.

Kutty calls Pandiy to eat but he seem to be upset as he could not help Selvi to take care of doctor amma. He is wondering where she went and what happen to her. He is upset as Selvi is sad Sarojini is missing. She ask him not to worry and come and eat as she will be fine but he refuse. Kutty says maybe Sarojoni left with a determination. Maybe she has decided something so she left. Mama thinks and says there is lot of danger around her and if she gets caught by anyone and her life has no guarantee. At the time another guy comes calling for Pandhiy saying a lady's death body is found near the river. All 3 rushes there and sees the body. The other guy goes near to turn the face. Pandiy seem to have Sarojini's picture in his mind.

THODARUM
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks netra...

Hope, its not sarojini... Vidunga pa.. rendu radhikavukkum edhuku ivlo problem...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the updates meena and nezu sis😊

how can that us gumbal go to thilaga who happend to kill the brother whoses money they are behind after...?? Shame on them..i thought that saravana was atleast good..but he too is after money😲..wasnt this abhi n saravanan angry with arase coz she didnt put their brothers killer in jail..😡

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks meena and nets!
this is pure torture now, with GJ, Saro and Vishy, all over again!
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

thanks for the updates meena and nezu sis😊

how can that us gumbal go to thilaga who happend to kill the brother whoses money they are behind after...?? Shame on them..i thought that saravana was atleast good..but he too is after money😲..wasnt this abhi n saravanan angry with arase coz she didnt put their brothers killer in jail..😡

In yesterday's episode, Saravanan was saying he heard Thilaga's name somewhere, but he can't remember where. I think when he remembers, he will cut ties with her.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena , Nezu for the updates ....

I just saw in a promo , Sudha chandran making an entry in Arasi Serial as Sara's wife ...
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks neths for the update... such a boring episode....grrrrrr... Saro will escape again, again, again & again... aiyohh kadavule
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,
                     I am satish playing the role of uday.well john had to go for he had a film offer and his dates were messed up and hence me replacing john as uday.i will do my best to do a good job and if it falls short of john's standards bear with me for i have just entered the project.i hope all you fan's extend the same love and affection which you showed john.be well.

love
                                                                                              satish