Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the update Neths, what's 🀬 wrong with Uday & Kalai?😑
KILANI thumbnail
Sorry Satish, I didn't mean to 'bombard' you, but of course your character.  Pardon me.  But !!!!!  look again,  Uday (you) pushed your mum so hard. I can't stand that.  Not only that,  why are Arase children so mean and so wicked ?
KILANI thumbnail
Anyway,  what happens to Aunty Kamakshi ?  Is she back from US ?
(bear with me - always double entry).
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, netra

Well, Selvi deserves it, since she always mooke nolikiran in others affair.
But Uday & Rani,,,, too much ..... Maybe they have been brainwashed by US gumbal......
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was shocked to see Arasi like that... Y do these peoply behave like this ust listening to others..

THe US gumbal paan valla dhan ellam... One day Abirami gave kumkum and flower telling arasi to accept vichu... then they explained that arasi will soon get together with vichu and selvi will also be asking for share in their proeprty..
Nalla brainwash panni irukanga..

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netz.

What is Mdm R is trying to do?  She tried the terrorist track, everyone got fed up about it, now she is back to get symphathy votes? Blah...  Looks like the Uday, Kalai and spouses are painted as good guys for few episodes, then bad guys for few episodes.

Agreed Janu & Laksh. 

Vani!!!!!  you using 4 letter word?  πŸ˜†  YOu lost your cool! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mdm R, do you see what your serial has done to our most soft spoken cool member?  She sweared.  Way to go Vani. πŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the last part is added in banana sis....thanks for the update....i was hoping Arase will tell them who Thilaga was...but she never did😑 Arases kids are some useless ones..so is this US gumbal...i just hope arase leave that house on her own instead of being kicked out of that ungratefull gangπŸ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hye buddies...i just read on muttusaram about arase...they are replacing malavika with suda chandran..no wonder she comes in those promos....so this mean Saravanan will get married to his own brothers killer...😲

vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Netra. I hope Arasi will leave the house before they kick her out. poor Arasi. 😭