|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De||

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone Hug

If you have any suggestions/comments or queries, please post in this thread.

Regards,

IF Development Team

Hey, can anybody tell me the name of the actress who plays the role of Payal, Bhaskar's best friend ??? Smile

Also, I am so sure that I have seen that girl in any serial before, but I just can't remember in which serial I have seen her, so can anybody help me in that also ??? Smile
Originally posted by PROTOPLASM

Hey, can anybody tell me the name of the actress who plays the role of Payal, Bhaskar's best friend ??? Smile

Also, I am so sure that I have seen that girl in any serial before, but I just can't remember in which serial I have seen her, so can anybody help me in that also ??? Smile

the name of the actress who plays the role of payal is aanchal.
she was in 'aek chaabi hai pados mein' (starplus) and 'santaan' (starplus)
Hey, i'm looking for old KHNK vieos -is there any way some1 can upload them???all the old links are expired and YT has only a few!
Originally posted by -invalid-

Hey, i'm looking for old KHNK vieos -is there any way some1 can upload them???all the old links are expired and YT has only a few! 

I'm pretty sure it'll be difficult to get them becuase seeing how the show ended a few years ago. And also since most vidoe's would be expired. I'm thinking Youtube would be the only way, and like you said, even those only have a few. But right now, I don't think many would still have those videos either.  Sorry, that wasn't really much help. Embarrassed
Originally posted by soulfry

the name of the actress who plays the role of payal is aanchal.
she was in 'aek chaabi hai pados mein' (starplus) and 'santaan' (starplus)

Thank you so much Big smile
Well i have a suggestion when the forum will start the hot seat thingy the title for the member of the week should be "Editor of the Week" or something bette rit was just a suggestion.

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG
Mallu..i think its gonna be Bhaskar/Bharti of the week..!

Bharti