Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jai sri ram thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

this seems really interesting topic.. i want to hear more of your thoughts and reasons Jagdu

thanx ..........
but how would ulike this topic to be ??
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jai sri ram

thanx ..........

but how would ulike this topic to be ??

I don't want it to be a certain way yaar😛😆 I'm just saying.. I'm interested in Jagdu's point of view...😳
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

I don't want it to be a certain way yaar😛😆 I'm just saying.. I'm interested in Jagdu's point of view...😳

ah ok !!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Rama's acting... Good choiice for the character.... He has a very calm face... Even lakshman and Seetha are well suited... They show of expressions proeprly.. they are doing a great job...

I think Rama is in IF..  My wishes to the trio....
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

I like Rama's acting... Good choiice for the character.... He has a very calm face... Even lakshman and Seetha are well suited... They show of expressions proeprly.. they are doing a great job...

I think Rama is in IF..  My wishes to the trio....

surely they have selected the best actors 4 it ...........
u watch the hindi version ??? ortamil one ??
coz in hindi, it will finish soon ( the 26th june preciously )
u know u can post smtg to Gurmeet in this link here:
he comes once a month & comment ur reactions u know ??

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anusha..... Wow.. so nice of u post the link.. thanks a lot....

HUgs to u my dear....

I love Gurmeet's acting a lot... I am watching Tamil version... I can watch him for some time... I feel he is the best man (Gurmeet as Rama) a girl can ever get... he is great in that charater...

thanks again for the link..
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anusha..... Wow.. so nice of u post the link.. thanks a lot....

HUgs to u my dear....

I love Gurmeet's acting a lot... I am watching Tamil version... I can watch him for some time... I feel he is the best man (Gurmeet as Rama) a girl can ever get... he is great in that charater...

thanks again for the link..

u r welcome acca !!
jagdu thumbnail
Nishi,
Every one says "Ram naam satya hai." Which translates to the name Raam means truth. How much truth is there to Raam? The protagonists never explained.
Zee Tv, from which SunTv aped the serial "Ramayan" provides no explanaitons. The only reason Lord Vishnu took incarnation to becoming a mortal human being is: Ravana, the representation of all evil did not fear humans. He feared every thing else.
How did good destroy all the good that was in Lanka? Even Hema Malini, a true Iyengar brahmin, married a man who's already been married. The same can be said of Kamalahassan, another brahmin before he converted.
I have many more questions. The integrity of Lord Raama is in question. Can any one step up please?

jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

Nishi,

Every one says "Ram naam satya hai." Which translates to the name Raam means truth. How much truth is there to Raam? The protagonists never explained.
Zee Tv, from which SunTv aped the serial "Ramayan" provides no explanaitons. The only reason Lord Vishnu took incarnation to becoming a mortal human being is: Ravana, the representation of all evil did not fear humans. He feared every thing else.
How did good destroy all the good that was in Lanka? Even Hema Malini, a true Iyengar brahmin, married a man who's already been married. The same can be said of Kamalahassan, another brahmin before he converted.
I have many more questions. The integrity of Lord Raama is in question. Can any one step up please?

😔😔
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jags,

Ramayan is telecasted on NDTV Imgaine not Zee tv. About how much truth about Ram..I am not the right person but i guess cause of his morality and sacrifices🤔

i dont think we can blame the religion for those actors dedicion of marrying someone who already was  married. About kamal, he was divorced before he remarried and converted...its peoples own personal desicion..i dont see the point of them being Brahmin here na....its the way you choose to live your own life😳