Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Re. 22.5.09 episode I think Saroj Kahn was wrong by saying "vote for Gauhar" while making comments on Gauhar's first dance.  In my opinion the judges are there for judging and giving advise  to the dancers BUT NOT to persuade the voters to who they should be voting for.  Does this mean that the producers/channel have told the judges who is going to be the "fixed" winner as lets face it the judges chose Gauhar over Hard Kaur in the dance off despite HK's high scores on previous occassions but the judges just voted only on the basis of that dance off night only.    After last night's episode, I now want Karan or Bhaichung to win despite Gauhar danced well to the "copied" choerography.  I just got the feeling that all the dances were not Himanshu's originallity.    What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I so agree! I have never seen so such a bias jury before! What the hell was the "I wish you were my daughter" crap! And the judges are always demeaning Karan! I know Karan isn't the greatest dancer, but according to the show's format, 50 scores and 50 votes! So they need to chill out! I mean they knew what they were getting into when they signed their contracts, and now when things aren't going their way they on strike and endorsing their favs! First I used think Saroj Khan was the messed up one, but after watching the last episode, all 3 of them are unfair and bias!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Re. 22.5.09 episode I think Saroj Kahn was wrong by saying "vote for Gauhar" while making comments on Gauhar's first dance.  In my opinion the judges are there for judging and giving advise  to the dancers BUT NOT to persuade the voters to who they should be voting for.  Does this mean that the producers/channel have told the judges who is going to be the "fixed" winner as lets face it the judges chose Gauhar over Hard Kaur in the dance off despite HK's high scores on previous occassions but the judges just voted only on the basis of that dance off night only.    After last night's episode, I now want Karan or Bhaichung to win despite Gauhar danced well to the "copied" choerography.  I just got the feeling that all the dances were not Himanshu's originallity.    What do you think?

Firstly it was not the first dance, but the 2nd dance, first dance, where all three danced together.......
2ndly I don't think it's wrong as for now, coz judges r fed up of the way some people are biased and voting for the popularity and not dance, they kept silent all time, it's wrong, but what do u expect them to do?, they r there to judge dance, not popularity, but some people are not able to understand this fact...............
The judges wanted both GK and HK to stay, but they had no option, as coz of the unfair voting, both came in the faceoff and they had to keep one in the show and eliminate the other.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Prince_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Saroj ji is right.. Gauhar is a better dancer than B.B n Karan..

Coz of the voting system, we lost the best dancer - H.K, she now doesnt want 2 lose Gauhar,

Gauhar has been in dance off more than any1 n thats why Saroj ji doesnt want her 2 go out n thats why she asked 4 votes 4 her..

Talking about copying choreography, its not only Himanshu, others have also copied..
jaysk7 thumbnail
yes Sarroj Khan was right..........................end of the day gauhar was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then the other tooooooooooo
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was not wrong of saroj khan to say tat. Besides tell me how many of people around took her request as an order to follow? Hardly 1 or 2 so there is no need to make a hype out of it.
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Of course Gahur is a better dancer, she has had years and years of practice..but like Mona Singh said this show is for non-dancers becoming dancers…!!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prince_007

I think Saroj ji is right.. Gauhar is a better dancer than B.B n Karan..

Coz of the voting system, we lost the best dancer - H.K, she now doesnt want 2 lose Gauhar,

Gauhar has been in dance off more than any1 n thats why Saroj ji doesnt want her 2 go out n thats why she asked 4 votes 4 her..

Talking about copying choreography, its not only Himanshu, others have also copied..

ditto.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saroj khan is a very biased judge.I didn't like her drama of..we are striking...as if the 4 constants are not desrving and didn't like her repeating.....people vote for polularity....if you have left it to janta...just follow the results..why strike against the janta's decision? why question them?
very funnY
jia_v thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Firstly it was not the first dance, but the 2nd dance, first dance, where all three danced together.......
2ndly I don't think it's wrong as for now, coz judges r fed up of the way some people are biased and voting for the popularity and not dance, they kept silent all time, it's wrong, but what do u expect them to do?, they r there to judge dance, not popularity, but some people are not able to understand this fact...............
The judges wanted both GK and HK to stay, but they had no option, as coz of the unfair voting, both came in the faceoff and they had to keep one in the show and eliminate the other.........

i agree with you zee di becuz  u are right😃