Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sh3zzi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anushka143

It was not wrong of saroj khan to say tat. Besides tell me how many of people around took her request as an order to follow? Hardly 1 or 2 so there is no need to make a hype out of it.

AGREED

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Wow you all missed the point. regardless of what you personally feel for the person, you can't ask the audience to vote for one.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

Wow you all missed the point. regardless of what you personally feel for the person, you can't ask the audience to vote for one.

I'm glad somebody understood what I was trying to say. 
cool23 thumbnail

Yes saroj khan shud not say about voting to a particular candidate...her job is to judge ..

what i felt was among the 3 finalists GK was better , may be  this was reason SK went on GK side..

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree with your objection, i know she was not supposed to do so, i just don't like saroj khan, i did not expect her to do with karan i just hate her now😡 
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To me a judge should just judge and give advice on improving dance moves, not tell the audience to vote for this certain person because they like their dances, let the audience decide who they will vote for, its their money...😊
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Re. 22.5.09 episode I think Saroj Kahn was wrong by saying "vote for Gauhar" while making comments on Gauhar's first dance.  In my opinion the judges are there for judging and giving advise  to the dancers BUT NOT to persuade the voters to who they should be voting for.  Does this mean that the producers/channel have told the judges who is going to be the "fixed" winner as lets face it the judges chose Gauhar over Hard Kaur in the dance off despite HK's high scores on previous occassions but the judges just voted only on the basis of that dance off night only.    After last night's episode, I now want Karan or Bhaichung to win despite Gauhar danced well to the "copied" choerography.  I just got the feeling that all the dances were not Himanshu's originallity.    What do you think?

You are right.. they are there to judges, not to do drama's..
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but she didn't ask the audiences not to vote for the other two, so I don't think its such a big deal.
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It might have been wrong if the judges didnt have reason to say so. The fact that there is only one strong dancer in the finals is pathetic, and the fact that people arent voting for her despite her abilities is even more pathetic. So I think it was fine that she said that.

And I completely disagree with the copied choreography unless you have proof of it. His dances are very original, and i doubt copied.
mmmai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlit.gold

It might have been wrong if the judges didnt have reason to say so. The fact that there is only one strong dancer in the finals is pathetic, and the fact that people arent voting for her despite her abilities is even more pathetic. So I think it was fine that she said that.

And I completely disagree with the copied choreography unless you have proof of it. His dances are very original, and i doubt copied.

i sooo agree with you.
himanshu and gauhar never copied the choreography. people are just saying that because of the concept, in nach baliye also there was the same kisna concept, but that is a pretty common concept. many people has danced with the same concept to that very song. but the dance moves were not copied.
Just one strong dancer being on the finals is very pathetic. i wanted hard kaur, gauhar and shilpa or monica or parul to go to the finals. none of the guys were that good this time( no offence anyone!! this is just my point of view).