Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Tell me abt it..All the cast from desh left the hal...it was onli him, aditi and jai....godddd i cant even imagine it..i mean seeing it on tv is already so horrible...bechara...how did he sit thru the whole thing.......yuckkkk SP

and tht yaadgaar pal....i was literalli shocked over tht...i mean tht was TOTAL absurdity....and bull sh*t....seriousliii.....i mean dey hav bcum BLIND....how can tht son stabbing his mom scene win over a son going against his father for his LOVE....win??!!! ughhhh

Luv Nans
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they could have had the shiv madir, 18th june prem, confession scene, dargah scene, virtual vows, prem savinf heer in the desert..... as the yaadgar pal
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nansy-

Tell me abt it..All the cast from desh left the hal...it was onli him, aditi and jai....godddd i cant even imagine it..i mean seeing it on tv is already so horrible...bechara...how did he sit thru the whole thing.......yuckkkk SP

and tht yaadgaar pal....i was literalli shocked over tht...i mean tht was TOTAL absurdity....and bull sh*t....seriousliii.....i mean dey hav bcum BLIND....how can tht son stabbing his mom scene win over a son going against his father for his LOVE....win??!!! ughhhh

Luv Nans

yes yes

how sadistic!!! They chose a negative scene over such a positive scene...over an HC scene!!!😑

and the fact that Prem was not even nominated for fav bhai and beta...His character suffered because of Prem's obligations towards his so-called siblings...still they didnt even bother to nominate him...!πŸ˜•

OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -life-

they could have had the shiv madir, 18th june prem, confession scene, dargah scene, virtual vows, prem savinf heer in the desert..... as the yaadgar pal

18th June scene...could have won it hands down..but the whole point is..they were not even interested in giving us the award...!πŸ˜•..so any nominee would have been useless

nandini27 thumbnail
Yaar...i was shocked 😲 HC told in the red carpet he was nominated in 3 sections....including the beta...and these &^@*^!*& GITS...didnt even nominte him....CHEATERS kahike....😑

I was literalli screaming and shouting and wat not at home.....my mom thot i went pagal...πŸ€ͺ

But then i cudnt help but FUME the whole time...

@misty : yaar....18th june cud never be beaten....never...but then watever was shown mein.....PROPOSAL scene deserved the award....no matter what...

I dont get wat sadistic pleasure they got by doing all dis....i mean ignring those actors whom dey use for publicityπŸ€ͺ

Luv Nans
OGX2010 thumbnail

Yaar...i was shocked 😲 HC told in the red carpet he was nominated in 3 sections....including the beta...and these &^@*^!*& GITS...didnt even nominte him....CHEATERS kahike....😑

I was literalli screaming and shouting and wat not at home.....my mom thot i went pagal...πŸ€ͺ

But then i cudnt help but FUME the whole time...

I was lucky ..they didnt air it here...I smsed a friend fuming...ye awards yahan kyu nahi arey ...kis ki jaaan loon mein...she replied me bak saying i shouldnt even bother...but i was so restless..i came online and began watching it..dont know why...then i closed it after the first part only...πŸ˜•..haila but my mom will be very happy to see the awards...she loves bidaaiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@misty : yaar....18th june cud never be beaten....never...but then watever was shown mein.....PROPOSAL scene deserved the award....no matter what...

I dont get wat sadistic pleasure they got by doing all dis....i mean ignring those actors whom dey use for publicityπŸ€ͺ

Luv Nans

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sidrah-

I was lucky ..they didnt air it here...I smsed a friend fuming...ye awards yahan kyu nahi arey ...kis ki jaaan loon mein...she replied me bak saying i shouldnt even bother...but i was so restless..i came online and began watching it..dont know why...then i closed it after the first part only...πŸ˜•..haila but my mom will be very happy to see the awards...she loves bidaaiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Haaa....you shudnt hav attempted pehli baaaat.....i feel like banging my head on the walls for watching it.....it was such a YUCK.....mujhe patha tha jodi was last award...den why oh why did i have to watch it....πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

And ur mom lovesss bidaai 😳 am not surprised.....🀣 coz Bidaai is not for youngstersss.....so non younsgters wud sureli love watching itπŸ˜†

khair...its over...but the forum wud love to send sth spl for harshad after seeing dis disgusting show...i mean...it was hurting me so badli and i even crying seeing the rude and disgusting behaviour SP was showing to harsh....😭😭😭 am such a basket caseeeπŸ˜†

Luv Nans

πŸ˜†
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Haaa....you shudnt hav attempted pehli baaaat.....i feel like banging my head on the walls for watching it.....it was such a YUCK.....mujhe patha tha jodi was last award...den why oh why did i have to watch it....πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

And ur mom lovesss bidaai 😳 am not surprised.....🀣 coz Bidaai is not for youngstersss.....so non younsgters wud sureli love watching itπŸ˜†

khair...its over...but the forum wud love to send sth spl for harshad after seeing dis disgusting show...i mean...it was hurting me so badli and i even crying seeing the rude and disgusting behaviour SP was showing to harsh....😭😭😭 am such a basket caseeeπŸ˜†

Luv Nans

πŸ˜†

I know!! My entire day was horrible!! I mean i just couldnt get the damned awards outta my head? I kept on wishing somehow I'd get over it!! But no it keeps on bugging me, that HOW HC and AG felt all thru the awards..You know waiting each time a nomination was announced, somewhat expecting to win it, and then hearing it go to someone who doesnt even deserve it!!! Man, it breaks my heart whenevr i think of this...How can Starplus do this????? and is it just me, or did Harshad not look excited at first when they announced their name as winner for best jodi..? Maybe my minds playing tricks on me, but I could have sworn, that it felt like he didnt care any more? Anyways, it was a bakwaas day today because I couldn't get out of the Post SPA depression!!! And who cares about these awards? As far as I know, NO ONE, is a better Bhai, Better Beta, Or Better Pati tthan Prem...And there's absolutely NO ONE who could have Been prem Better than Harshad Chopra!!! SO Harshad Chopra, Ignore the awards, You know We love you!! And AG ofcourse!!!

Mahrukh

OGX2010 thumbnail

I dont know why..I still had some chindi si hope and it's a different picture altogether when you actually sit down and watch something like this...I thot the awards last year were really lame...this time, it even surpassed that...πŸ˜•

Lol Ya I dont watch any other soap for that matter..let alone absurdities like Bidaai and Yeh Rishta..I have kissed goodbye to desh as well...so you see...πŸ˜†..stupidity is a HUGE NO!!

haila ab kya??? tum bekhandiyon ko koi kaaam nahi hai kya..πŸ˜†...super kewl..send him..,😎
and yeaahh he deserves WAY WAYYYY more than this...!!! kill SP😑

Luv Nans

πŸ˜†

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sidrah-

I dont know why..I still had some chindi si hope and it's a different picture altogether when you actually sit down and watch something like this...I thot the awards last year were really lame...this time, it even surpassed that...πŸ˜•

Yu had tht hope?!! even i started off with tht onli...but now it realli hurtss..realli...its beyond words how i felt after the whole thing got over....i was so low....bechare how wudnt they b low...after all dis...πŸ₯±

Lol Ya I dont watch any other soap for that matter..let alone absurdities like Bidaai and Yeh Rishta..I have kissed goodbye to desh as well...so you see...πŸ˜†..stupidity is a HUGE NO!!

Haha...kissed it bye soo sooon?!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chal dekhthe hain....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wanna see ki kaunsi hadh ki absurdity thak jaa sakthein hain yeh loagg...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila ab kya??? tum bekhandiyon ko koi kaaam nahi hai kya..πŸ˜†...super kewl..send him..,😎
and yeaahh he deserves WAY WAYYYY more than this...!!! kill SP😑

Haha...kya bhej de...kisse kaise bhejoon🀣🀣🀣 bekhandii.....but on a serious note...am serious....abt sending....abh tu toh bzy ho toh....soching kaise sab karein...πŸ˜†

@Mahrukh : yaar....am still hurt by it yaar...sumhow...am not able to get out of it..i cried so badli last nite...and cudnt even sleep properli....all i cud think of was wat dey going thru to sit thru the whole thing

Luv Nans

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago