Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Posting the bits mentioned of Prem in the episode analysis done on wed & thurs...

Thursday :

This one is a estee behest.... yaya we fall mutual admiration club....you know, I was seeing kitnee today and boy, I was hooked ....vikas has a magical spell and he guess what he has come with an ace ..kitnee may be a copy of kaisa and kahin to hoga but its different...it has a different touch...but me no likes the best creative director is with kmh, the best directors are with kitni...anil v kumar is directing kitnee...why cant he direct kaisa??? He is the best after garry bhinder!!

You know, I was sooo ashamed and embarrased to menion kis desh as my fav tv show...which is really strange coz exactly this time last year, I was out of town on a holiday and forcing people to wach kis desh instead pf ipl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what a turn around the last year has done no?

accha enough of my bakwas .... now the analysis which was a mixed bag...

Bouqet : Prem still believes in his heart and follows his heart...hayy main mar jawaan...I loved it when he sd kal subah humaree oyar ki nayee shuruwaat hogee..he says it with such conviction...

Bouqet : so, prem & heer are one has still been retained...till march, it was about heer thinking fron her heart and believing in her heart...and now its prem having that conviction....

Bouqet : oh, I so loved it when Prem does not tell germinator anything.... I coined another word for germinator, calling her dyan....she is becoming one big time.

Brickbat : Heer putting up a fainting act is so against the essence of Heer? I so hated it and loathed it....it is not like the Heer we know...I liked the heer during the manmeet days and I LOOOOVED the prem during those manmeet days

Bouqet : I so loved Prem, when he said heer kisse moosibat main hain.... see our prem knows his heer so well

Brickbat : Dyan saying Heer and Prem relationships will suffer...Dyan, havent you heard of the saying - what goes around , comes around.

you know, I think here DJ and Maya words will come true where they talk about khoon ke aansoon.... Prem leaving J zoo wih Heer, will crush gayatri and lalit.... dj had sd ....aap log apne bacchon ke liye, khoon ke aansoon ro ge.....aur apne aulad ke liye tadape.... I think, this statement will come true now.. I mean last time, it was a momsshrap.... so a mom shrap, will come true for another mother no?

and I dont believe , I am writing this but gaurav sharma's mother was way better, way way better...

Dyan makes me sick....can she go back to being a vegetative state please? kitnee shaant se sotee thi tab!!!! please... I dont care if yu relegate dyan to be a mere extra.............just do something that she stops being on my nerves...even, dj and rr werent so negative for heaven sake....

I had given up on this show and I still have...but I promise to  support my friends in their cause of bringing this show back on track and I shall fight with them....and I am going to fight by writing these analysis so that the creatiuves get in their brains, that I dont like the show or this gissa pitta track....3 Months is  a long time - dont you think so?

Wed

Before starting this analysis, I would like to say , that I am soooooooooooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED....NO DISGUSTED....yeah, you read it right!!! me writing an analysis.... this is as a resul of my patience being tested and tolerate...

so why have i termed the analysis-  looser show and bekhande fans ....because the award for watching total nonsensical crap should go to us the pankhe, cooler, ac...whatever you name it....
This has become such a looser show that I didnt want to comment on destiny, dream and reality  bits for this show is anything but that!Its so against whaever the show has stood for in the past. nor on dreams, hopes and faith.... as I can keep dreaming that this show will get back and be back to normal but neither can I hope nor can I have the faith seeing the bt shows....

I really wonder when they know how to begin the story, why do they falter in the middle, why dont know the end? why cant it have a beginning and end just like kanyadaan? this will make an interesting case study - dont you think so?

Hurt : well, I as a fan am soooo hurt at my poor emotions being played with. Arent you...I feel soooo betrayed.... just like my poor prem is feeling right now... Heer hiding truth from him...dont you think the cretives are doing exactly the same with us, like they are with heer and prem๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Betrayal : well, I feel so betrayed...some old gissa pitta track some old tried and teted formula...oh you duffus creativity...creativity ka c agar pata nahin hjai, then why the hell are you occupying that seat๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Denial : yeah, we sure are in denial but i think realization is sooon hitting us - that you cant think beyond your saas bahu crap, you can think beyond evil winning...

Hurt : This whole show is all about hurt and betrayal lol....

- veera has betrayed the family big time with her lie and the audience is being betrayed by showing that a lie has won over a truth? What the hell are they trying to show?
- Prem is so hurt that heer does not trust him and is hiding stuff from hjim. What the hell is wrong with Heer ? Are you trying to show that its ok to hide stuff from yoour husband and a husbsnd knows that a wife is hiding something and will tolerate it? Where the hell are your brains?????
- Gayatri wants Prem & Heers marriage to break so that her son comes back to her....does she even realize that she will loose her son even more if that happenns??? Why cant gayatris marriage break - so that she knows what it is for a marriage breaking.....

Your story telling creatives, have become such a disappointment!! Its sooo weak....Dont you think something is wrong? Dont you guys want to win back your audience... If yes, do something... if not - then you know what - stay under this illusion of yours that you are best....because you know what you arent - and you never will be. You are not ruling the charts any more, and you never can now.

Competition is supposed to make you tougher and be on your toes but for you guys, ingeniuty is no longer the theme of the day and you guys are sooooooooo complacement....and what the hell were you thinking when you came up with a stpry of Pavitra Rishta - that you will make a story similiar to kis desh to appease ius and we will take it - No, we wont!!! because we are so used to your recycled trash

Your KMH is a remake od kaise and KTH, now PR is a remake of kis desh .... KMH - I am ok with, because it has the vikas touch and is handled sensibly by him....but PR and kis desh, no, I am not happy with that!!!!

What an insult you could give to your actors - those who have toiled day in and day out, those who sacrificed their life for the show - those who had faith in the character and because they had faith, we fell in love with them. YES..WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW BECAUSE YOUR ACTORS WERE TRUE TO THEIR ROLES  . Today, we dont feel sorry for you, but we feel sorry for them - that they are a part of a pathetic production house where their talent is grossly neglected.

I know you dont care about us - atleast spare a thought for those who have made these characters RELATABLE. oh btw, i read some leap is taking place, if true - can you show the following please: prem finds out gayatri is the one behind all this , prem and heer leaving juneja house togetlher as prem cant tolerate this insult to his wife, juneja house crumbling - leap taking place after batwara..show prem n heer happy and successful and coming back to J Zoo to make right all the wrongs. Keep the love story intact for heavens sake.

I know this has fallen on deaf ears....but still I feel better after writing this
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -life-

Posting the bits mentioned of Prem in the episode analysis done on wed & thurs...

Thursday :

This one is a estee behest.... yaya we fall mutual admiration club....you know, I was seeing kitnee today and boy, I was hooked ....vikas has a magical spell and he guess what he has come with an ace ..kitnee may be a copy of kaisa and kahin to hoga but its different...it has a different touch...but me no likes the best creative director is with kmh, the best directors are with kitni...anil v kumar is directing kitnee...why cant he direct kaisa??? He is the best after garry bhinder!!

You know, I was sooo ashamed and embarrased to menion kis desh as my fav tv show...which is really strange coz exactly this time last year, I was out of town on a holiday and forcing people to wach kis desh instead pf ipl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what a turn around the last year has done no?

accha enough of my bakwas .... now the analysis which was a mixed bag...

Bouqet : Prem still believes in his heart and follows his heart...hayy main mar jawaan...I loved it when he sd kal subah humaree oyar ki nayee shuruwaat hogee..he says it with such conviction...

Bouqet : so, prem & heer are one has still been retained...till march, it was about heer thinking fron her heart and believing in her heart...and now its prem having that conviction....

Bouqet : oh, I so loved it when Prem does not tell germinator anything.... I coined another word for germinator, calling her dyan....she is becoming one big time.

Brickbat : Heer putting up a fainting act is so against the essence of Heer? I so hated it and loathed it....it is not like the Heer we know...I liked the heer during the manmeet days and I LOOOOVED the prem during those manmeet days

Bouqet : I so loved Prem, when he said heer kisse moosibat main hain.... see our prem knows his heer so well

Brickbat : Dyan saying Heer and Prem relationships will suffer...Dyan, havent you heard of the saying - what goes around , comes around.

you know, I think here DJ and Maya words will come true where they talk about khoon ke aansoon.... Prem leaving J zoo wih Heer, will crush gayatri and lalit.... dj had sd ....aap log apne bacchon ke liye, khoon ke aansoon ro ge.....aur apne aulad ke liye tadape.... I think, this statement will come true now.. I mean last time, it was a momsshrap.... so a mom shrap, will come true for another mother no?

and I dont believe , I am writing this but gaurav sharma's mother was way better, way way better...

Dyan makes me sick....can she go back to being a vegetative state please? kitnee shaant se sotee thi tab!!!! please... I dont care if yu relegate dyan to be a mere extra.............just do something that she stops being on my nerves...even, dj and rr werent so negative for heaven sake....

I had given up on this show and I still have...but I promise to  support my friends in their cause of bringing this show back on track and I shall fight with them....and I am going to fight by writing these analysis so that the creatiuves get in their brains, that I dont like the show or this gissa pitta track....3 Months is  a long time - dont you think so?

Wed

Before starting this analysis, I would like to say , that I am soooooooooooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED....NO DISGUSTED....yeah, you read it right!!! me writing an analysis.... this is as a resul of my patience being tested and tolerate...

so why have i termed the analysis-  looser show and bekhande fans ....because the award for watching total nonsensical crap should go to us the pankhe, cooler, ac...whatever you name it....
This has become such a looser show that I didnt want to comment on destiny, dream and reality  bits for this show is anything but that!Its so against whaever the show has stood for in the past. nor on dreams, hopes and faith.... as I can keep dreaming that this show will get back and be back to normal but neither can I hope nor can I have the faith seeing the bt shows....

I really wonder when they know how to begin the story, why do they falter in the middle, why dont know the end? why cant it have a beginning and end just like kanyadaan? this will make an interesting case study - dont you think so?

Hurt : well, I as a fan am soooo hurt at my poor emotions being played with. Arent you...I feel soooo betrayed.... just like my poor prem is feeling right now... Heer hiding truth from him...dont you think the cretives are doing exactly the same with us, like they are with heer and prem๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Betrayal : well, I feel so betrayed...some old gissa pitta track some old tried and teted formula...oh you duffus creativity...creativity ka c agar pata nahin hjai, then why the hell are you occupying that seat๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Denial : yeah, we sure are in denial but i think realization is sooon hitting us - that you cant think beyond your saas bahu crap, you can think beyond evil winning...

Hurt : This whole show is all about hurt and betrayal lol....

- veera has betrayed the family big time with her lie and the audience is being betrayed by showing that a lie has won over a truth? What the hell are they trying to show?
- Prem is so hurt that heer does not trust him and is hiding stuff from hjim. What the hell is wrong with Heer ? Are you trying to show that its ok to hide stuff from yoour husband and a husbsnd knows that a wife is hiding something and will tolerate it? Where the hell are your brains?????
- Gayatri wants Prem & Heers marriage to break so that her son comes back to her....does she even realize that she will loose her son even more if that happenns??? Why cant gayatris marriage break - so that she knows what it is for a marriage breaking.....

Your story telling creatives, have become such a disappointment!! Its sooo weak....Dont you think something is wrong? Dont you guys want to win back your audience... If yes, do something... if not - then you know what - stay under this illusion of yours that you are best....because you know what you arent - and you never will be. You are not ruling the charts any more, and you never can now.

Competition is supposed to make you tougher and be on your toes but for you guys, ingeniuty is no longer the theme of the day and you guys are sooooooooo complacement....and what the hell were you thinking when you came up with a stpry of Pavitra Rishta - that you will make a story similiar to kis desh to appease ius and we will take it - No, we wont!!! because we are so used to your recycled trash

Your KMH is a remake od kaise and KTH, now PR is a remake of kis desh .... KMH - I am ok with, because it has the vikas touch and is handled sensibly by him....but PR and kis desh, no, I am not happy with that!!!!

What an insult you could give to your actors - those who have toiled day in and day out, those who sacrificed their life for the show - those who had faith in the character and because they had faith, we fell in love with them. YES..WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW BECAUSE YOUR ACTORS WERE TRUE TO THEIR ROLES  . Today, we dont feel sorry for you, but we feel sorry for them - that they are a part of a pathetic production house where their talent is grossly neglected.

I know you dont care about us - atleast spare a thought for those who have made these characters RELATABLE. oh btw, i read some leap is taking place, if true - can you show the following please: prem finds out gayatri is the one behind all this , prem and heer leaving juneja house togetlher as prem cant tolerate this insult to his wife, juneja house crumbling - leap taking place after batwara..show prem n heer happy and successful and coming back to J Zoo to make right all the wrongs. Keep the love story intact for heavens sake.

I know this has fallen on deaf ears....but still I feel better after writing this

i dont believe you wasted so much of your time and energy on this crazy insane show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ...okay let me read it and edit this post
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -life-

aapka hukam sar aakhon par. You shall see more of me now. you sure, you prepared for that?

Yaaa ...I am shielding myself mentally you see๐Ÿ˜†....Bring it ON

Everyone has their own style...and its unfair to compare ...you guys rock in your own sweet ways๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

suchhi...naaa, i just think I dont have it in me to write any more.

areee...No you rock your analysis..and yiu  do that nicely๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ she will NOT do that..and neither will Harshad allow me to do any such stupid thing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..so DREAM on๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฌ

My dreams come true, so you sure you want me to dream???? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Now, I take it as a challenge. By Hook or by Crook , tum is saal HC ki behna banogee...yeh mera daawa hai๐Ÿ˜†

dekh..ye namumkin hai....what i dont get is..why is everyone hell bent on making me his sister only! I mean, there are soo many more-than-WILLING...mortals in this world......this is ALL Daisy's doing..I want to kill her right now..what a stupid shosha she has left in the FC...!
๐Ÿ˜ก

No Please come back..it's pointless and absurd waiting for him because Prem lies in the hands of the creatives...and these creatives dont belong to the planet Earth...get my point?!! and ofcourse no one has forgotten..aisey nammooonon ko koi nahi bhool sakta๐Ÿ˜†
..dun kill me now

lagta hai aap ko spelling ki classes main jaana chahiye...but whatever said and done..its great to be back ....HOME

HUH noo I mean what I said..No spelling changes..NAMOONEY MEANS NAMOONEY

OGX2010 thumbnail
Jury Members of SPA..NOW we KNOW why Harsh was cleanly sidelined๐Ÿคฌ

Siddharth (SR. CEO of SP)
Kunika Sadanand (Actress)
Amadeep Jha (Actress, Shankari Tai and Nani of YRKKH and Bidaai respectively)๐Ÿคข
Alok Nath (Actor - Bidaai)๐Ÿคข
Jamnadas (Producer)
Ila Arun (Singer, Actor)
Rajan Shahi (Producer and Director)๐Ÿ˜ก
Aruna Irani Singh (Producer)
Samir Nair (X - CEO of SP)
Priya Bhattnagar (???)

why didnt they keep the maids of Bidaai in the jury...bas iski kasr baqi thi๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by -sidrah- - 14 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Achcha..am here...

after say 29313793719319 days i guess...๐Ÿ˜† well well siddy abh mujhe keenchke laayi....woh bhi ek promise mujhse karwaaakar...*sigh*....aaj se harr dhin yahan aaoongi.....

oh welll sid...jury ke baare mein na bole toh behthar....arrey maids hi kyun....mein toh bolthi hoon why not the cats and dogs used in the show as well....sabhi ke sabhi ko bana lethe....onli SP cud hav made such brilliant people into jury members...

Luv Nans
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nansy-

Achcha..am here...

after say 29313793719319 days i guess...๐Ÿ˜† well well siddy abh mujhe keenchke laayi....woh bhi ek promise mujhse karwaaakar...*sigh*....aaj se harr dhin yahan aaoongi.....

oh welll sid...jury ke baare mein na bole toh behthar....arrey maids hi kyun....mein toh bolthi hoon why not the cats and dogs used in the show as well....sabhi ke sabhi ko bana lethe....onli SP cud hav made such brilliant people into jury members...

Luv Nans

Ya yaa after 2939220202 days...maybe even more than that๐Ÿ˜ก...I am tagging along everyone back here...very ziddi you see๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know what to scream over and why!! If this waas the JURY...we must be silly harping over the extreme Biasness of the awards...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ต

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sidrah-

Ya yaa after 2939220202 days...maybe even more than that๐Ÿ˜ก...I am tagging along everyone back here...very ziddi you see๐Ÿ˜†
yea yea...dekh toh rahi hoon....aur mein list mein kaunsi hoon....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chal....mera xams khatham hua toh mein free hi hoon....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aur chodna math baakiyon ko...unhe bhi laoo..

I dont know what to scream over and why!! If this waas the JURY...we must be silly harping over the extreme Biasness of the awards...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ต

oh welll...its useless talking over it....i mean...am saying why make an award show and invite the other shows....if dis is wat dey had decided.....ughhh well...i feel disgusted to even talk abt them๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคข

OGX2010 thumbnail
I know Nans...what a dhabba in the names of the awards...You have  no idea..How sorry I was feeling for Harshad for sitting through the craperial ONLY for that one award in the end...And Had they not given that as well...we would have wrecked HAVOC
OGX2010 thumbnail
ommggg and the best Yaadgar pal was the silliest most retarded award ever๐Ÿคข...heck I didnt even know that scene existed in Indian TV and they gave it against our Proposal scene..THE PROPOSAL SCENE!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก