Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah, see i fell in love with that quality of DM, the fact that he has not forgotten his first wife and still loves her, but then, it's about time he realize that his second wife also loves him and deserves happiness, and TLC.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

hey rasika, thx and thx to u 2 sanam

i used to be regular here when 'ACHPM' used to come, but it really hurt me when the channel stopped airing it :(
but, i have now started watching serials again ;)
and 3 at the moment: balika vadhu, kitni mohabbat he and bandini

ab bardaasht nahi hoga ki ye serial beech mein band ho jaye!

oh, i haven't seen that serial... varun is great though.. i saw nach baliye for him and also there was that singing competition (i can't recall the name but Sachin won in it).... but he was really good too..

well, Bandini is going great... let's wish best results for Bandini... 😊  but i can totally understand where you're coming from.. it's disappointing.. many of my sahara one serials i gave up on eventually and cancelled the subscription... 😳  lolz...

ahhh.. today was sooo good naa guys.. i wish they didn't put damper on it by DM's anger..

and less i talk about Hit-Mi, the better.. πŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Yeah, see i fell in love with that quality of DM, the fact that he has not forgotten his first wife and still loves her, but then, it's about time he realize that his second wife also loves him and deserves happiness, and TLC.

Sammie, I think you made an important point there! DM has NOT realised that Santo has fallen in love with him! That's it! When he understands that, he is going to be i real turmoil, because he will immediately recognise that he also loves her! OMG!!!
tvrasika thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we won't let that happen, will we? 😊

Ofcourse we won't, ofcourse...

Am beginning to sound like the eternally positive and chirpy Sukhi! But Bandini is not going anywhere, anytime.... just enjoyπŸ˜ƒ
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Absolutely Rasika!!
OMG...DM doesn't know that his chokri loves him so much. And once he realizes that, I want Santo to play hard to get, coz this time he needs to win her love the right way.. i mean prove that he truly deserves her love.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Sammie, I think you made an important point there! DM has NOT realised that Santo has fallen in love with him! That's it! When he understands that, he is going to be i real turmoil, because he will immediately recognise that he also loves her! OMG!!!

OMG... you really think she has fallen in love with him.. or is it just that she has accepted him as her husband.. i mean, is it more than caring.. we know she cares for him a lot and is very proud her ji..

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pksanam

oh, i haven't seen that serial... varun is great though.. i saw nach baliye for him and also there was that singing competition (i can't recall the name but Sachin won in it).... but he was really good too..

well, Bandini is going great... let's wish best results for Bandini... 😊  but i can totally understand where you're coming from.. it's disappointing.. many of my sahara one serials i gave up on eventually and cancelled the subscription... 😳  lolz...

ahhh.. today was sooo good naa guys.. i wish they didn't put damper on it by DM's anger..

and less i talk about Hit-Mi, the better.. πŸ˜†

yeah, i saw that musical one... and wanted varun 2 win! and same here I started watching tht prog just bec of him and eventually realised that the serial in itself was too good, u can still find videos of it here, if u care to watch it:
tvrasika thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

OMG... you really think she has fallen in love with him.. or is it just that she has accepted him as her husband.. i mean, is it more than caring.. we know she cares for him a lot and is very proud her ji..

Sanam, I think she has fallen in love with him, not just as her husband, but as a man! Her first love ya... poor thing! I wish it is reciprocated soon!

She is physically attracted to him- his looks, smile, touch, everything shakes her up! That man DM is like stone so far!
algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god this episode was wondeful   i love sanraj scence❀️  i live for that:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌi love when dm give santo a gift  and when moti ben shocked🀒 when dm told her to sent santo to his room😍🀣and when dm see Santo dancing in the rain and he smile but poor santo.........................................
😭
🀣
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ You got that right Rasika!!
Everything about him shakes her up...even his anger...
which is why i say the song that perfectly suits Santo's perception of DM is:

Kabhi Neem Neem
Kabhi Shahad Shahad
Kabhi Naram Naram
Kabhi Sakht

Mora Piya...(3)

Nazron Ke Teer
Mai Basa Hai Pyar
Jab Bhi Chala Hai Wo Dil Ke Paar

Lajja Se Mare Re Ye Jiya

Bai Raagi Man Tera Hai Saheli
Mere Seene Mein Hai Quaid Who Ab Jee