Update 19th May - Tip tip barsa paani...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
19th May..

Santo is in Nanaji's house. She's talking to Monghi, asks her to eat up the fruits which she's got. And goes to Nanaji who is sitting with a panditji. They are talking about a rishta for khemi. The kundali's(horoscope's) of both Khemi and that boy are matching. Nanaji tells Santo that they've found a rishta for Khemi, a Manglik, like her. Santo is happy. Hiten has overheard everything. He looks worried. He remembers all the times they spent together. The way she gave him food, convinced him to polish the diamonds, put lep on his wound. He wonders what is happening to him. Santo comes running out and tells Khemi the good news, that they've found a rishta for her. Khemi is shocked.  Santo tells her that the boy is also a Manglik and their horoscope's are matching. Santo tells her that these people are coming to see her in the evening. Khemi tells her that she doesn't want to get married. Santo is surprised. Hiten looks relieved. Khemi goes inside. Santo looks worried. Hiten comes up to her and tells her if khemi doesn't want to get married, then why force her? Santo says that its not so simple. Khemi is a manglik and its very difficult to find another manglik boy. But panditji has done that and their horoscope's also match. If she doesn't agree to the wedding, then it'll be a problem for her. Santo goes inside. Hiten tells himself that there won't be any problem for her.

-------

DM and Pinakin are in a meeting with Saumil Bhai. Virat and Avinash Chaudhary are also there. Saumil Bhai tells Virat and Avinash that since they haven't completed the 7 countries contract, they'll have to sign a reversal form so that the contract can be handed over to DM. Virat and Avinash have no other choice but to acquiesce to Saumil Bhai's demand. DM has a very smug look on his face. Saumil Bhai gets a call and he excuses himself. DM tells Virat not to get so angry; his face has become red with anger. He tells him to drink the glass of water and calm down. He tells Virat that he tried to snatch the order from him, he ended up losing his own contract. He tells Virat that when you already have something in your hand and try to snatch things from someone else, you end up dropping what you already have. Learn to manage that first. Virat tells DM that they've already snatched the contract from him once, they can do it again. DM says, you tried to snatch, which is why you lost this contract also. Now its has come back to me, I wont let it go. There's something called as fate, this contract was in mine, so it came back to me. It was in your fate for sometime, but you let it go. Virat is left speechless.DM tells Virat, that Dharampur is like his mother. If he ever tries to wrong the people of dharampur again, he will kill him. Virat is not able to reply to that. DM tells Avinash to try and do his work honestly and not to try and harm dharampur again. He says that as long as he's there, the people of Dharampur have nothing to worry about. DM gets up and leaves. Pinakin is all smiles and leaves as well.

------

Back home, Baa, Bapuji and Taru are in the hall and Birwa, Suraj and Maulik are having breakfast. DM comes in, bearing gifts. Baa asks him what the occasion is. DM says that his Hiten has done a marvellous job, so he's brought everyone gifts, to celebrate. Baa is pleasantly surprised and pulls his leg by commenting to Taru that the sun must've risen from the west today. DM says, that he got his uttaradhikari (next in command) today, so he's extremely pleased. Suraj and Birwa come to him. Maulik is at the table, all sour faced. DM gives Taru a saree, Suraj a game cd, Birwa a pen set and Kadambari and watch set, for her and Shashank. Maulik is looking on, all upset.He calls Champakali and Shambhu also. He gives champakali a bangle set. Champakali accepts it with great joy and tells him that she'll wear it daily. He gives Shambho a white kurta. Taru asks him why he got these people also gifts. Shambho will ruin the kurta in three days and Champakali will wash vessels and ruin the bangles. DM tells Taru to let it go. He gives Baa a japmala. And as he's giving bapuji his gift, Bapuji asks him, if he got Santo anything? Baa looks upset and Taru looks shocked. DM says that how could he forget her? She stood by Hiten and supported him through everything; of course he got her something. He asks Champakali to call her. Champakali says that she's gone to her nanaji's house, she must be on her way back. DM tells Taru to send her to his room once she gets back. Taru l;ooks like she's been hit and asks him if she has to send him to his room? DM says, yes, my room. Taru mutters that this is the only thing that is left, for her to tell Santo that. 'Go, naanka is calling you to her room'. Everyone's forgotten Maulik who's still sitting at the table, looking all upset.

-----

DM goes to his room and goes to the portrait. He tells subhadra that she's also very happy today, she's all smiles because Hiten proved himself so well. He tells her that he's got her a gift as well. He takes out a payal set and tells her that this is for you. He remembers that she loves payal, and liked to collect it. She used to wear them daily, and all day, the cham cham of her payal could be heard. So he got her payal. And keeps them in the jewellery box on the dressing table. He takes out a hand mirror and tells Subhadra that this is for Santo, she helped Hiten so much, so he got her an aaina. He keeps the mirror on the table next to the payal and goes to freshen up.

-----

Champakali is drying out chillies and is wearing her new bangles, all happy an blushing. Santo comes in and asks her why she's so happy. Champakali rushes to her and tells her that DM gave her the bangles. He was so happy today, because of Hiten's success that he brought everyone gifts. And he gave her those bangles. Santo is happy for her, but is wishing that Malik had got something for her as well. Taru comes there and asks champakali if she's happy, having vomited out everything that happened to Santo? She tells her that she's got to keep these bangles properly, if they break, she'll break her. Taru then tells santo that Naanka has called her to his room, he wants to give her something. Santo is overjoyed. She asks if malik truly brought something for her? Taru sarcastically tells her yes, just like he bought Champakali bangles, he bought her something as well. This is how he is, when he's happy, he donates things to the needy. Santo's face falls and Taru asks her to get going, or is she expecting that she will carry her to his room?

-----

Santo goes to DM's room and slowly knocks on the door. DM from the bathroom asks, who's at the door? Santo softly tells ki, it her, Santo. And asks him if he called her there. He tells yes and that there is something for her on the table and asks her to take it. Santo goes to the table and picks up the payal box. She opens it and removes the payal out. She's overjoyed at the thought that Malik bought payal for her. She bends down and puts the payal on. There are tears of joy in her eyes.

-----

Baa, Taru and Bapuji are in the living room, commenting about DM's sudden mood change when Santo comes running down. As she gets down the stairs, one can see and hear her payal. Baa and taru look on bitterly. She runs to bapuji and takes ashirwaad from him. Bapuji blesses her and she runs out.

----

She goes to champakali and twirls around with her, all happy. Champakali asks her what happened? What did malik give her? Santo just lifts her saree up a bit and says ki he gave me these payal. And again says that she's very happy. Champakali says that he's given her so many jewels, why is she so happy about this one. Santo says that those were because he had to, and this he gave her because he wanted to, on his own, from his heart. For the first time, he's given her something. She loves payal's and he understood that and bought these for her.  It starts raining right then and Champakali says that today even nature is as happy as you are. And tells her to get in, otherwise she'll get all wet. Santo says that she feels like getting wet in the rain today and starts dancing in the rain. She's twirling with Champakali and dancing around happily in the rain.

---

DM comes out of the shower in his room and notices its raining through an open window. He goes to close it and sees Santo dancing in the rain. He starts smiling, seeing her excitement and happiness.  He's like that for a few minutes, before he comes out of it, and shuts the window. He glances at the dressing table and sees the mirror on it, and then sees the open jewel box and realises what happened and he's not happy. He storms downstairs. Santo comes onto the steps and yells at champakali that she's very happy, when DM grasps her arm and turns her around. The episode ends on DM furious face.

-----

Preview '

Santo is in her room, on her bed. Her hair is wet  and she's crying. Birwa's there as well. She tells birwa that she dint do it on purpose. She dint know the payal was for malkin, she wouldn't have taken it otherwise. She says that she dint do anything to hurt Malik. She tells birwa that Malik must be very angry with her na?

Birwa, says no, he's not angry at all. If he was, he wouldn't have sent her this....

Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mru, I was so waiting for this really appreciate your hard work. 
algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for  your hard work. we helping us
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Mru for an equally rockingggg eppy!
***ISHA*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you sooo much for the great update mru.. will watch the video right now only to see the smile on DM's face ..lolz

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mru for this wonderful update. The rain scene from the khayali pulav coooking came true. Wonder how its going to end for Santu tomorrow.
shyone thumbnail
Hi,

Thanks for the written update.
I luv the title u give to the updates.

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 the update.........😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rain rain come again .. .

Drench DM with Santo next time , come again ..

*sigh*

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Mru , you know what , I think even saying thank you is not enough for you and sukhs , pata nahin what I should say both of you are just the best .
OMG , OMG OMG just awww , I like all sanraj part ( I won't say anything about khemi and hiten , sukhs told me I should not bother my self with their love story so I won't ) but many of our khayalli pullav are in today's epi , the rain scene , the gift , sub khuch , I'm sooo happy