Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Its going to be a tearful reunion for Neela and Ranini. I hope Kannan does not succeed in carrying out Chandra's instruction to kill off Neela. To drag the story further they might even show one of them injured (due to mistaken identity). I am waiting for Chandra to face mother/daughter together ? they shd take away all their wealth from Chandra and send her begging in the streets..!!

Thanks Pats for the updates..!!👍🏼...suPeR..!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

Afterall  Neelambari's manager is not blind people. 😆  He does mention to Neelambari that he saw a girl named Ranjini with Sathyamurthy who is a spitting image of Neelambari before going into mute mode :)

Oh..!! is it? 😍...I have yet to see this episode....next week I presume...😉 Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: iuoikhkjhuyoi

Thanks! for the reply - you guys are so fast in replies...

I tried so many combinations for a proper name, got frustrated and typed in a mumbojumbo for username so I can somehow join the group :))

oooooo..!!...Why didn't I think of this new technic b4???😳
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra and Pat
Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.
Neelampari brought  Aishu,then how come she came to the police station with Ranjini
eclat thumbnail
Gowri, that was Ranjini in disguise as Neelambari who went to Chandramathi's house to bring Aishwarya. 
ramya76 thumbnail
quick spoiler, i just saw the ending and Friday ending was shocker. Cant wait to see the update and monday.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya76

quick spoiler, i just saw the ending and Friday ending was shocker. Cant wait to see the update and monday.

Shocking?? is it in favour of chandramathi??Aiyooo...kadavaley...romba thaan torture pennuranggo...😡....ente guruvayurappa ratchikaney..!!!!😭
tamisha thumbnail
please update friday's episode thanks
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤗  thank you so much eclat >>>

i came here now to do the updates and u saved me daa 🤗