Kalasam 18 - 22 May discussion

supras thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Is that Chandra or Ranjani who locked up Aish?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: supras

Its Chandramathi of course - typo error by Nets....πŸ˜›
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Netra....nice of you to give us a brief update even while busy at work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supras

sorry paar supras, office laa type panna avasarathilla i made that mistake 😳 Have edited the updates fully now yaar 😊
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Thanks Netra....nice of you to give us a brief update even while busy at work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

chechi ... rombha nalla unggalai parthu πŸ€— how are you? ama curi curi type masa kerja πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† the best part chechi i did not even watch it πŸ˜† just had the headset and did my work while i listen to the serial πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets
paavam karthik. he has to endure all this crap because his stupid sister made him marry that aish, who tried to 'rape' him and doesnt even know who the father of her own baby is😑😑

as for the last bit, that was too much!! manager noticed sathiya, but not the woman who is the spitting image of his boss!🀣
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

chechi ... rombha nalla unggalai parthu πŸ€— how are you? ama curi curi type masa kerja πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† the best part chechi i did not even watch it πŸ˜† just had the headset and did my work while i listen to the serial πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Adai yeppa😲😲......... yenna devotion yenna devotion. I think the Kalasam crew is going to give you an award.  Best devotee of the year.

Anyway thank you for the updates Netz.....
supras thumbnail
it's ok nets. Thanks so much for double updates. Also thanks for Arasi's double updates among ur work. U have such a patience and commitment pa. Great work.
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Netra

Nice to see Sathia quick action....
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Pat.

So is Aish  to join Ranjini camp in revenging Chandramathi.  katchikku aaL sErkiraanga pOla irukku :)