Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I think that a lot of the problem lies with Nicole. Somehow, I feel her choreography is not up to par and she doesn't push Karan enough. It doesn't matter if they are working hard as everyone is. True that she taught a non-dancer dancing. But somewhere along the way, I feel that Nicole stopped being innovative and did not give Karan the right steps or should I say, enough steps to progress or impress. In fact, I feel that Nicole dances more than Karan in their performances. Agree that the Karan and Nichole team had performances that the judges liked but in totality their performances seem like a graph that started going up and then it stopped and remained at the same level.

I wonder if Karan had been paired with say someone like Sonia, he might have done better. Sonia I can see is a more experienced teacher and also appears focused from what they show. As Karan himself says, he takes longer to learn steps, so perhaps a more experienced teacher/choreographer might have helped.

Anyway, all the best to the 4 remaining contestants.
Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hes improved alotttttt u shud see his first stage performance with shilpa on Rock and Roll soniye...he cud barely move back then....and now hes fab! The transitiion is definatly commendable!
Faizy_khan thumbnail
He is d best dancer........its my opinion no bashng plz
i thnk he has improved a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i just luv him a lot
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he's improved no doubt but still i feel his skills havent been well polished enuf by Nicole..
Born-star thumbnail
He has Improved a lot...

priyas707 thumbnail
Naa he just hant' developed any dancing skills, First of all he doesnt' deserve to be in Top 4, it is just because of his popularity that he is sticking in the show. There were many better celebrities who I wish could have been in the show...

Except his last performance he is still a newbie for me !! 👎🏼
Born-star thumbnail
@Topic Maker..You can see my siggy
ATP2211 thumbnail
If one has seen him dancing before JDJ had started, and compare his present skill with that, then one would realise that KSG can dance well now. He has improved a lot. :D
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
WHOA...ITS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG...THE IMPROVEMENT IS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG....ITS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!
i am not sayin this jus as a fan of his bt ppl i've seen him dancing in DMG...(though even there he ws very good...) but DMG to JDJ...BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG IMPROVEMENT...all thanks to our dear janu nicole...
i mean yaar abhio recently when in DMG armaan imagined himself dancing wid ridz at d pub, tht ws FREAKIN AWESUM!!!
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priyas707

Naa he just hant' developed any dancing skills, First of all he doesnt' deserve to be in Top 4, it is just because of his popularity that he is sticking in the show. There were many better celebrities who I wish could have been in the show...

Except his last performance he is still a newbie for me !! 👎🏼

hunny have u ever seen him dance before? i mean before jdj?
though he ws never bad...infact for me he ws always superb bt the improvement is MASSIVE!!!
luv sonia