Has Karan developed dancing skills in JDJ ?

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Do you guys think Karan has managed to develop dancing skills in Jhalak or is he still the newbie celebrity who entered Jhalak with 2 left feet and do u think he still has them or has he really improved totally..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hfghsfgjss thumbnail
hey do u know wat film dat song if from which karans going 2 perform on plz i need help urgent thanx
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan has really improvement.
The improvement is evident. From the first episode to now...Huge improvement.
My POV. :)

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Almost all the participants who is eliminated of the show are far away much better dancers than Karan, no offence, but it's fact, Karan can't dance or nor he did improve at all.............

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He has improved a hell lot.....look at him in DMG n JDJ......vast difference........!!!!

he can now b called dancer........👍🏼

Credit goes to Nicole
🤗
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hfghsfgjss

hey do u know wat film dat song if from which karans going 2 perform on plz i need help urgent thanx

1) Mein Laila Laila Chilaonga. Movie = Anari No.1.
2) Tere Bin = Bas Ek Pal.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen him dance in DMG...he was pathetic...he has improved a lot...he can dance now...N I m saying this a his fan as well as a neutral viewer...
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Almost all the participants who is eliminated of the show are far away much better dancers than Karan, no offence, but it's fact, Karan can't dance or nor he did improve at all.............

PLEASE!
He may not be the best one out there...But saying he hasn't improved at all is outright biasedness! And u know you are being biased!

He has IMRPOVED alot.....And its so damn evident...He didn;t even knew the D of Dance...he started out as a non dancer...Now Atleast I can say he CAN dance!!! He has deffo improved alot.
armaanno01fan thumbnail
yhh hes improvedd bre luk at his 1st perfromance and luk at him now
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

PLEASE!
He may not be the best one out there...But saying he hasn't improved at all is outright biasedness! And u know you are being biased!

He has IMRPOVED alot.....And its so damn evident...He didn;t even knew the D of Dance...he started out as a non dancer...Now Atleast I can say he CAN dance!!! He has deffo improved alot.

I am not biased at all, by saying he is the best, it shows that u r biased to Karan, I am not biased to any, I said facts, he can't dance, otherwise he would not been getting most of time low scores and been criticism by the hosts of it, being lowest scorer most of the time and getting votes, I agree with the hosts and even the judges when they said that he doesn't deserve to be in the top 5, they r proffessional dancers and know well this field.............