Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maya- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
stupid immature and disgusting joke..and a very foolish mean guy he must've been drunk when he said this
Edited by -Maya- - 15 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it sounds like very deliberate.. i have seen a video clip of him clapping his hands on ITA when bidaai was picking up awards, and he was not very happy in giving that clap.. jealous.. i will try to upload that video later ..
viny_queen thumbnail
rude idiot sound really disgusting
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
like many of u ppl here...i also liked ali...i loved his act in JDJ tht daii...but after seeing this article...i find him so blah🤢 he shud've think twice, no thrice or may be million of times before even saying a joke like this...critisizing jokes aint funny AT ALL! & he shud be mature enough to know tht -___-

I dont find that funny at all. People should really stop and think once and then speak!!! I loved Ali too but now when Im gonna see him on TV ill think abt this article................
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i dint like it
its insult

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow
What a great joke
We really salute you...
*sarcasm there by the way guys*

Who the hell does this guy think he is. And who is he to say that Ragini is dark. They just make her look dark otherwise she isn't. And he can talk about himself.
 I want him to be my onscreen father. I will write 'Mera baap ek aloo hai.....Nahin....50 aloos jaise dikhta hain' How will he take it as a joke if people call him fat. And anyways. He called her Kali...Tak it in a good way. Kali is the name of a God. And she is also dark. Parul is a God...of beauty mate. And beauty she has and will always.
Edited by StarryEyedGyal - 15 years ago
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe he didnt mean tht way....
apux thumbnail
Bad joke.  That was extremely insensitive and offensive!  I'm sorry, but the dude should look at himself in the mirror before he starts making cracks at others.  Maybe that's why he makes fun of others....to hide his own insecurities!   
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ali's really cheap and disgusting..
he can only make jokes like that.. his joke is crap.