ali asgar on parul-article..rude or is it just me? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG thts sooooooooooooooooooooooo RUDE AND harsh
dollyferns thumbnail
Can anyone tell me what does Ali ( stupid ) think of himself ????????😡
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarryEyedGyal

I want him to be my onscreen father. I will write 'Mera baap ek aloo hai.....Nahin....50 aloos jaise dikhta hain' <br>

LOL...That's so funny!!🤣
dollyferns thumbnail
A slap can be forgotten - but not the spoken word ( insult ).  Beauty is GOD's gift. HE has created each one in his own way. No one has the right to comment on others beauty.  Ali is really very Disgusting i hate him. He can give 100s of excuses now on his statement but of no use. Spoken words cannot be taken back.  Be mature mannnn and don't act too smart.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if i were Parul...i would feel bad about it. Ali has no right to say that.......guess the best comedian title has got into his head.

except if he were a good friend of hers and if he were saying this in front of Parul to tease her. (which i dont think happened).
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This topic is being discussed in the TB article posted, and please do not post ur comments on the TB article in the forum. It has to be posted in the TB article itself, which the topic opener has provided a link to.

Topic Closed