Feedback on Comments by Members. READ NOW!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
F A Q s

I will be replying to each and very reply made in that thread:

@ mastmovie - No, The development team does that intend to mean that. Also i find it really amusing that you only quoted half the sentence, i did mention WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE! WE MODERATE THIS SECTION, NOT YOU// So please do refer to your quotations propberly so that we can assist and reply to your queiry in a better way. The development team knows what they are doing, we have been promoted only for the well fair and 2 maintain the postive atompshere in the forum. So by all means, we do mean that we will do whatever it takes 2 restore and maintain peace in this forum. & No, we are not dictators, and nor are you slaves... Infact you are the guests and we are the hosts kind of thing😆

@SanaSarwar - Well Sana, I will still point out that Future Scenes thread has to be shared. That scene is for PD only, not for battle fields or gossip against each other, so Critizem such as "I did not like how you presented Ranvijay today," Is Allowed, but comments such as "Ranvijay sucks, the dude can't act" are not allowed. Hope you see the difference, and yes this is a forum, everyone has a freedom to speech, but everyone reading needs to understand that their is a very faint line between Critizem and Bashing, and one should revise and re-read what they post on the forum.

The "Postive Attitute Thread", may be full with candies and unicorns with rainbows and dancing princesses, but it is still a fanclub for mayank nupur, and we have clearly stated that it is not allowed. For future requests you visit future scenes, and to discuss mayur you visit paradise, and for sajan you go to the sajan fanclub.

As far as it goes for PD, if she has any problem on the forum with members or comments made, she can contact us, you do not need to be her speaker voice, as she herself has not contacted any of the development team about such issues..

The link which you have provided shows no evidence of PD saying that she is frustated with members, nor does it mention any names.

@:~srk_abhi_apu~  - We know what we are doing, we have far more experince than you, therefore we do not appericate the fact that you make such comments about us"....That was the quote you pointed out to. Well yes the development team do know what they are doing and yes we do have a better experience with handing sections. Also you mentioned that "freinds" is not a degatory comment, well yes it isn't, but we as DT members do know how to keep certain things aside and we intend not to post everything which members say about us on an open forum. We have had horrible comments being made about us on the forum and amoungst members, so please don't judge what we are saying with such little evidence. We do know what we are saying and our limits have reached the peak.

Also about the sense and maturty, yes you may have sense and maturaty, but i will like to remind you that certain members who cause trouble seem not to, and this post was mainly refered to them. Futher more the comments made should not upset other members, or attack any groups of people, celebs, charecters or such. No comparsions allowed of charecters or actors. Comments posted should not mean to harm anybody on the forum.

Points raised by LadyMCbeth

--> How can I freely offer my criticism w/o the fear of being labeled as a perpetual negativity propagator?
You can say what you truely feel about the episode or current storyline, but in a way which avoids foul language and you yourself do not mean to intend harm to others. I agree that there will be a minority who will call it as bashing, but we will always have people who will not agree to one's point of view and we all should respect that.
--> If I say that today's episode was all junk ... does it mean I am bashing?
See. single comments like "i felt like puking, the episode was so rubbish" is clased as Spam and indirect bashing. If you do not like the episode, don't just post "i hated it, it was junk", write more so that groups of people can't attack your comment. For example. "I really didn't like today's episode since i felt there was too much focus on the comedy and i really want the creatives to show more of the love angle between Tammna & Uday.." or whatever, but see the diffrence between the 2 comments?
-->Do I have to sugar-coat all my comments just because some gentle soul might be "hurt" by my language i.e. today's episode was not up to the mark?
Like i said before, we will always have some people who will not agree with your opinions, but thats their choice. we all need to accept each others opinions and if there is something you do not like, over look it and don't respond or pay attention to it. See nobody will get hurt by your comment "today's episode was not up to mark", but if you posted "Mayur Suck, i don't even know why the creatives have kept them there" or "Sajan is so boring, i hate their couple" bla bla, that will be offensive and hurting.

^ The above refrers to all those members with above concerns and thoughts. ^

The rest of the comments about "critizem and bashing" have been answered above.

REMEMBER -  Any Bashing towards any member, person from creative team(PD), Development Team, Actor or Charecter will not be tolerated.

NOTE = IF THE FUTURE SCENES THREAD IS CAUSING SUCH A PROBLEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CLOSE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.. I'M SURE ALL WILL BE HAPPY THEN. 😃 ?

Future Questions or Complaints, Please PM me..

- MJHT Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you DB for making this post.
I hope members try to work with each other and form a cordial relationship.  That is what I would like to see.

There is one thing I would like to change a bit...
I do not feel someone has to sugar coat what they are saying as long as it stays within IF COC.

I think we all love MJHT and that is why we are here on the forum. I do not think anyone is intentionally bashing. We all care about the show and that is why we are here to offer our honest POVs.

We all just have different ways of showing our love and affection towards the show. 😳

Love
Gagan
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much DB for this post.. I sincerely appreciate! and don't close FS down, that's our only way of communication with PD.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks DB alot.
Hope members will follow everything right now.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks DB for the clarification!

Thanks Gagan ...
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanxx DB....ths
post..was need...esp th..remember point...hope evrythng will be f9 nw.

LUv
NIHU
Edited by ILuvArjun - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
Thanks Dilbagh bro =)
I never realized how much fights one thread could cause..
Thanks all of you: Gagan di, DB, and Minali di (oh and smallwonder-->I didnt forget you this time!) for making this such a clean fun place to be.

-- Mimi ;)
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx for this post..and please don't close FS thread.. i don't go there but PD does and that the only way we get scoops soo please don't close FS Thread..

Zaara

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks DB for this post...I completely undersatnd the positive attitude thingy.....hopefully members will remember this...
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@DramaholicVibes - Thank you for your reply. My question wasn't did you "mean that you will do whatever it takes 2 restore and maintain peace in this forum." My question was did you mean "WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE!"? "what you like" as opposed to "what it takes to restore and maintain peace" and "what you like" as opposed to "what is right."

And er, I also "find it amusing" that you think that "WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE! WE MODERATE THIS SECTION, NOT YOU." is one sentence. I thought "WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE!" was one sentence considering you ended it with a punctuation which doesn't signify that that sentence continues. But, I'm sure you know better, of course.

I thought my first post was very matter of fact, polite and objective. But, you seemed to have taken it pretty personally and have given me a very condescending reply. I can see the arrogance in your having been promoted for the well "fair" and to maintain a "postive atompshere" in the forum. But, don't forget that an important trait of a leader is humbleness. I had said something which I thought was constructive feedback which would help you guys talk in a more professional way, but I wasn't aware that I'm talking to a leadership team which doesn't take any feedback except the ones which say they are the best.

I'm sorry I cared enough to give you feedback - I was (mistakenly, apparently) under the impression that the leaders here are open to feedback about themselves. I didn't realize they are perfect, so giving them an area of improvement is blasphemy. Thank you for clarifying that you are hosts and we are guests. I was (again, mistakenly) under the impression that you are the Moderators and we are the Members as opposed to guests.

- A disappointed MJHT Forum Member oops "guest" (but that doesn't matter, I guess since only a "disappointed MJHT Dev Team matters)

@ mastmovie - No, The development team does that intend to mean that. Also i find it really amusing that you only quoted half the sentence, i did mention WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE! WE MODERATE THIS SECTION, NOT YOU// So please do refer to your quotations propberly so that we can assist and reply to your queiry in a better way. The development team knows what they are doing, we have been promoted only for the well fair and 2 maintain the postive atompshere in the forum. So by all means, we do mean that we will do whatever it takes 2 restore and maintain peace in this forum. & No, we are not dictators, and nor are you slaves... Infact you are the guests and we are the hosts kind of thing😆