Warnings Being Issused - RULES BROKEN. READ NOW!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Here We Go Again...

Why is it so HAAAARDDD for people to understand simple rules.. ? Anybody have time to explain to me😳..? Clearly we are always here reminding you every spec of the rule, and it is like we have no lives and we are just there to clean up your mess...? Am i correct?

Well, Recentally, we have noticed a fan thread for Mayank Nupur.. Can somebody explain to me, why another FC has been created? We already have Mayur Paradise, so why create one more?

Here are some following things the Development Team would like to get clear!

1) ONLY, and i repeat O N L Y Sajan, Mayur & Future Threads Fan Clubs are Allowed.
2) NO BASHING against the Development Team.

3) In future if the Development Team decides that a new fan club is needed for a new couple, we will let you know, Don't go and open it up without our premission.

4) Sanyank or Sampur fan clubs ARE NOT ALLOWED. They are not a couple, and nor do the creatives intend them to be a couple. Posts like that count as SPAM and therefore we will close them down.

5) The DT is Not Biased or Freindly, let me make this clear, We are ordinary people from difffernt parts of the world, you are on a website in which you will never meet the people you talk to, are you telling me that, you will really meet your online friend who's from japan? No its highly unlikely, therefore the development do not beleive in "FREINDS", so we find it so amusing when people say to us, "ohh you need to stop doing what your freinds tell you to do". WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE! WE MODERATE THIS SECTION, NOT YOU// Therefore we will not accept other people trying to teach us how to do our job.. We know what we are doing, we have far more experince than you, therefore we do not appericate the fact that you make such comments about us.

6) The Development team is issuing Warning Levels, so don't come complaining to us if you get a raise in your WL, i mentioned in my pervious annoucment that, that was the final chance. YES now it will happen. We have selected key members, who's warning levels will get raised.

7) If your thread gets closed, Don't bother PMing any of us, GO BACK and read the Rules in the Archive Mansion. HELP YOUR SELVES!

8) REPORT BUTTON -  ITS NOT A GAME. Don't report every little thing, reports will not be accepted unless you give a VALID and DETAILED descrption/reason to why you are reporting that particular post.

9) Future Scenes Thread - IS TO BE SHARED. NO COMPLAINING WHAT SO EVER.

10) Finally, if there are certain members on the forum who bash actors/members, please do PM us their names and we will look into their posts. Remember Evidence such as Link to threads must be provided.

The DT will now raise warning levels for all who have broken key rules of the forum.. and i must say there are quite a few on the hit list.

Angry & Disappointed Development Team

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with your post and thank you for it.

However, I take objection to the following line from your post - "WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE!"

Did you mean to say you choose to do what's right? Because, moderators or not, I was under the impression that no-one was allowed to just "do what they like"? Everyone is expected to do what's correct and appropriate as opposed to "what they like," right?

I'm not bashing or pointing fingers at all - but, since honest feedback is appreciated by you guys, I'm saying this. I do take objection to that statement coz I think it sounds extremely condescending and makes you sound like dictators and us slaves!

I'm talking very objectively and matter-of-factly. So, please do not take any offense as none is intended. This is just honest feedback in the hope of bettering the forum.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry...ull guys soung quite MAD!!!!atleast i will make sure dat i dont do anything against the rules.....
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😊  mods is this because of my Mayurian +Ve thread.... if so ...   i have a clear  statement why it was made ...first of all it was not started as thread ...it started as ordinary post ......secondly that post was needed bec where as future thred was full of so called constructive crticism ... r voice supporting pd was lost in many posts among them...... pd used the word "pestering and frustration " for their attitude.....

i.e why that post was made.... it ended up as a thread  bec  the whole forum was breathing more easily on r post ... we thaught it will end up after 8 to 9 pgs ...but that thread led to 79pgs... bec everyone on the forum willing got involved in the thread.... if u remember the title of the post was " MAyurain B Postive ...we called everyone who was against the crticism going on .. and usage of words like" Pissed " and " Jack ass" ...... ppl willingly join their voice to support pd ....

when it reached 70pg next day the title changed to Mayurain Postive thread... no harm done ... but if it was against the rule of forum to have it ... ok fine no problem 😊 ... u guys closed it v r sorry if v broke the rule r purpose was not to break rules ... r purpose of it already  accomplished ...i.e. majority voice reached pd ...the day it was needed the most ..

here is the post which may clear u why it was made ....and u can read Pd response too...

In the end i will once again say ...if u guys closed it due to rules no problem...but plz stop the  bashing  on future thread ...go to last 2 future thread  it will be clear too ......

and  again it was if against the rule then sorry ....but glad made the post if not the thread to show pd ...all is not lost .....😊
hgrhr thumbnail

I agree with Sana and Samita on this one.

Moderators, doesn't that fact that PD replied on that thread prove that she was frustrated with endless criticism on the FS thread.....? 
As can clearly be seen from the link she posted...

I'm not questioning your decision, but just voicing my opinion on the matter.

Originally posted by: mastmovie

I agree with your post and thank you for it.

However, I take objection to the following line from your post - "WE CHOOSE THE DO WHAT WE LIKE!"

Did you mean to say you choose to do what's right? Because, moderators or not, I was under the impression that no-one was allowed to just "do what they like"? Everyone is expected to do what's correct and appropriate as opposed to "what they like," right?

I'm not bashing or pointing fingers at all - but, since honest feedback is appreciated by you guys, I'm saying this. I do take objection to that statement coz I think it sounds extremely condescending and makes you sound like dictators and us slaves!

I'm talking very objectively and matter-of-factly. So, please do not take any offense as none is intended. This is just honest feedback in the hope of bettering the forum.

I absolutely agree witth what all youve said and especially the bit in bold. I couldnt have put it any better. πŸ‘ Coming to the actual topic i am not a greatly involved in this forum....but i believe some parts of this topic have come across as harsh! When you say that you are neither baised nor friendly and then at the same time you say your ordinary people tooo...its kind of strange because it is hard for ordinary people to not be biased or friendly unless you have awesome self control! And again with this sentence "We know what we are doing, we have far more experince than you, therefore we do not appericate the fact that you make such comments about us"....Its rather harsh because you make it seem that someone made a derogatory comment about you jjust because they reffered to you as "friends". And what experience are we talking about here,and again what context is the "such comments" in? Its not like someone is telling you how to do your job!.... I think everyone here understands your position here and we respect it, and i guess we expect the same i mean respect. I agree i may have broken some rules too but am willing to think twice before making any such mistakes. Again not everyone here is a kid, we all do hold some level of sense and maturity, and barring a couple few most of us here attempt to maintain the peace and integrity of the forum as much as you do. I am definitely not having a go at you and i apoologize if it seems so! Again i appreciate all that you guys do for this forum...😊
Edited by ~srk_abhi_apu~ - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hgrhr

I agree with Sana and Samita on this one.

Moderators, doesn't that fact that PD replied on that thread prove that she was frustrated with endless criticism on the FS thread.....? 
As can clearly be seen from the link she posted...

I'm not questioning your decision, but just voicing my opinion on the matter.

And didn't PD herself ask for HONEST feedback? If that happens to be criticism, it's not welcome?? Only glowing praise is welcome all the time? If this is indeed a forum where everyone is free to voice their opinions, constructive criticism is part of that and PD HERSELF asked us to be honest with her I believe....and that is all that was being done.
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago

**sorry double post**

Edited by ~srk_abhi_apu~ - 14 years ago
doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

And didn't PD herself asked for HONEST feedback? If that happens to be criticism, it's not welcome?? Only glowing praise is welcome all the time? If this is indeed a forum where everyone is free to voice their opinions, constructive criticism is part of that and PD HERSELF asked us to be honest with her I believe....and that is all that was being done.

there is a diiference between honest criticism n using words with SLANG n harsh terms for some one from the drama creative team..healthy criticism doesnt mean being harsh ....im not saying u used it whoever uses harsh terms esp slang is wrong...even if i do that m wrong,...criticism can be done in a politer tone with the changes v want to see .PD herself left the thread cuz of the repetative targetting ..she had to use bold letters n leave the FS thread n breathe...which was sad.

its a request to all that if we want to make a point or want to criticize something we can do that in a much softer tone n at the same time also APPRECIATE them for their work...i have hardly  read since day one any posts of appreciations for them......no body said v cannoot critisize ..v can but the same thing could have be done in a much softer way so that she didnt have to leavve n say y was every one pestering n frustated

just a pov
it is not meant for any one in particular
regards

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: drsamita

there is a diiference between honest criticism n using words with SLANG n harsh terms for some one from the drama creative team..healthy criticism doesnt mean being harsh ....im not saying u used it whoever uses harsh terms esp slang is wrong...even if i do that m wrong,...criticism can be done in a politer tone with the changes v want to see .PD herself left the thread cuz of the repetative targetting ..she had to use bold letters n leave the FS thread n breathe...which was sad.

its a request to all that if we want to make a point or want to criticize something we can do that in a much softer tone n at the same time also APPRECIATE them for their work...i have hardly  read since day one any posts of appreciations for them......no body said v cannoot critisize ..v can but the same thing could have be done in a much softer way so that she didnt have to leavve n say y was every one pestering n frustated

just a pov
it is not meant for any one in particular
regards

I am sorry if you were unable to find any words of appreciation for PD but I ASSURE you, when given good scenes, she IS appreciated....and again, it is a matter of personal opinion.....if a certain group feels that EVERYTHING that is shown in the show is 'PERFECT' and NOTHING ever goes wrong, then that is just their opinion......A MAJORITY of the audience felt that the show was fast going down hence the need for voicing out the frustration more vocally in order to get the message across to PD.....and she herself admitted that she HAD indeed messed up with the MN story.....then how is this a question of her being hurt and running away???

She is herself saying now that she is trying to rectify the mistakes made....kindly check out the early pages of the FS thread and you will see that everyone is appreciating PD for the latest scoops....So again, I don't see why everything has to be sugar-coated all the time....PD herself said that she wants honest feedback and that is the main reason why she is at the forum in the first place.....it urgently needed to be communicated to her how terribly off-track the entire show was going.....and I think she has understood that now.
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago