neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
*since the update is not yet posted, i will post an update.

the police pull aman off the man. aman tells them to arrest the man since he touched shweta. the man says aman is crazy. the police take the man away. aman says sorry to shweta, he couldnt stand the man touching and teasing her. sawari says its not his fault, there are so many people, so people will bump into us. aman tells sawari not to take his side, he knows such people. aman says to shweta she must think he is saying too much but its becaue he loves her alot, he will drop them home. there is blood on his hand. they go.

tara asks shweta about her shopping. shweta shows her things. shweta says whatever she likes, aman also likes. bhabho asks if she got her engagement ring. shweta says yes aman took her to the biggest shop. sawari says yes, someone bumped into shweta and aman beat him up like an animal, it wasnt right. tara says what is right and wrong in this, he is a rajput, rajputs protect their sisters and women in the family, the rude person got his answer. shweta says aman couldnt stand it, he even said sorry when she felt bad. tara says as much understanding as anger, aman will keep her happy. bhabho says yes, aman is right for shweta. bhabho tells shweta to go rest. tara taunts sawari for causing ashanti and tells her to go do her work.

bhabho, brijesh, tara and dheer are praying. bhabho prays for happiness for nahar's last nishani, shweta. a guy comes and says hes ram prasad. he says with the blessings of this house he completed his studies. shweta comes and asks where is sawari, then sees him, recognizes him and says hi. bhabho says its shweta's engagement. shweta says its sawari's engagement too, where is she,she searched the room, terrace. the butler says he might be in the mandir. shweta says it better not be a long meeting with bhagban, who will make her ready. ram says he will look for sawari and leaves.brijesh and dheer go to make preparations. shweta leaves. bhabho and tara leave from there.

bhabho is walking with a diya. tara says where is sawari, she hasnt seen her since the morning, did she run away. bhabho says no one can say what she does. tara says there is a lot of work in the kitchen. tara leaves.

aman's dad tells him not to make a mistake. aman says he is not crazy. his dad tells him not to get mad and to smile. they get in the car. aman's chacha sees someone walk by.

sawari goes to aman's house all covered up. she looks around. she finds aman's engagement pictures with a girl, pooja. she finds a paper. its a complaint against aman, he harrassed her when they didnt even get married. sawari thinks this is enough to expose aman. aman's chacha comes.

people are dancing. tara asks ram where is sawari. ram says he cant find her anywhere. kaveri, kamini, nikita, narpat and ambika come. kaveri asks ambika why she isnt happy, shweta's life will change as well as sawari's, no one gets a maid's daughter married where their daughter is. they go inside.

sawari tells aman's chacha to get out of her way, she will show these photos to her family and show aman's real face. he laughs and says pagli, no one will believe it. sawari says she has a copy of the FIR case against aman, she will open aman's file at the police. he says everyone's lives will be ruined, until she gets it, shweta and aman will get engaged and married. he walks to her. she tries to run but he grabs her arm. he says she is taking him lightly, hes a rajput, rajputs can give their lives but cannot bear insults. she says she wont listen to his threats, no matter what, she will go for shweta, she wont let her life be ruined. he pushes her on the bed. he says whenever he likes anything in life he gets it by love or by force, no one will believe her without the proof, she is only a maid's daughter, its too bad he fell for her, now what should happen will happen. he burns the paper. she falls to her knees and tells him not to do this, what will he get by ruining shweta's life. he touches her shoulder and picks her up. he says he will help her save shweta under one condition. he tells her in mute, then asks her if she accepts it. sawari nods her head yes.

tara welcomes aman and his family with the arti. dheer asks where is aman's chacha. aman's dad says in another car. aman calls and says he isnt picking up, he must be coming. aman sits down. bhabho says tara went to get shweta.

tara tells shweta she looks so pretty, she didnt put tikka. vaidehi says she forgot. shweta says where is sawari, she didnt come to help her get ready, its her engagement too. tara says she will come get ready, lets go. they walk out and see adi. shweta asks him if he is still here, everyone is downstairs. vaidehi says everyone must be waiting, he isnt even ready, he has to do so much tonight. tara tells vaidehi to take shweta she will come. shweta and vaidehi leave. tara tells adi to get ready.

shweta goes next to aman. bhabho praises their jodi and prays for them to stay together. aman's chacha comes. tara asks him where he was. aman's chacha says his car broke down, where is sawari. tara says sawari went to the mandir, she must be coming soon. bhabho says to start aman and shweta's engagement ceremony. shweta says to wait for sawari. aman's mom says sawari must be shy. vaidehi tells adi to put the tilak on aman. adi does so. aman's mom tells aman to put the ring on shweta. he is about to. sawari says stop. pooja comes with her.

preview: ambika says to kaveri to think about her own daughter before saying stuff about other's kids. kaveri says they are living off her husband's earnings and she keeps getting insulted.

comments: tomorrow's episode will be interesting. sawari is really stupid for teling her plan to aman;s chacha.

Edited by neela226 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nookway thumbnail
Thanks a lot for posting the update.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

For how many more days, these 2 cruel ladies will keep on insulting Sawri.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Tara is such a witch.  This woman talks so much of crap I sometimes wonder if she thinks before she speaks.  I think they need to put Tara on silent mode for a while that way I wont have to hear her crap.  I swear this woman is Bhabho's mini me.

Edited by g_spice - 15 years ago
s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 I think savari will kill the chacha and go to jail, blah blah...t seems like that the story is goin in circle when in the beginning saloni did the same thing to protect shubra.
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_daya79

thank you 😊 I think savari will kill the chacha and go to jail, blah blah...t seems like that the story is goin in circle when in the beginning saloni did the same thing to protect shubra.

Then Sawari will sit in the same jail cell as Saloni! 😆 ðŸ¤£
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

Then Sawari will sit in the same jail cell as Saloni! 😆🤣

😆 😆 😆 hahaha thats funny
ramas thumbnail
sawari is on the altar to be sacrificed just like his mother. thanks for the update.
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets hope creatives have something good in store.......always hoping that,while reading the updates.
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well since there's only 2 1/2 weeks left until the show's end I doubt Sawri will end up in jail. But I think the truth will come out soon, especially since Kaveri apparently can't keep her mouth shut and from the precap it seems as though Sawri's grandparents are getting fed up with her. Hopefully they will spill the beans soon! I'm also wishing Saloni makes more than just a last episode appearance.