Request to our wonderful creatives

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,
Here is my post!!!
Creatives this one is for you people!!!
I am basically new in watching your show but as soon as I saw today's epi I was captivated to it.THe story is so different and unique and it showing the harsh reality of poor innocent villagers in a rural North-India where such horrible things are happen like the one poor Laali is going through!!!Wonderful creative team keep ur great work!!!We know u are going to bring in more twists in the storyline with a moral to be learnt for the entire society.
Wonderful👏
Now we have seen that Sukirti Khandpal is making her entry to the show.As a fan of her and on behalf of all her fans we could like to say you a big THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for enrolling her in to the show.We are really happy and I am sure she is going to do perfect justice to her character as she did in Dil Mil Gaye show.
Creatives we have a samll request.Well in Dil Mil Gaye the on-screen chemistry between Karan singh Grover (As Dr.Armaan) and Sukirti(as Dr.Riddhima) was just rocking!!!With their on-screen chemistry they became a rokcing and popular couple on TV.So on behalf of all fans I would like to make a humble request to try to get Karan roped in here to the show.I am sure with the wonderful storyline like this one he wont neglect!!!
Even though he is kind of busy shooting for Dil mil gaye and jalak dance show but his dance show is ending pretty soon as its nearing final stage and also his entry in bollyhood with a new movie is kind of on hold due to the recent recession.So in short after jalak show he will have only DMG to shoot and I am sure if he is offered a challenging role he will rock it!!
Creative this is just a humble request to you as bringing Karan and gving a challenging role will really take the show to new heights along with Laali character who is acting beautifully and with Suku in it as well it will become the No1 show for sure!!!
Creatives this is just to congragulate you on the wonderful storyline u have created and humbly request you to bring in karan as well to the show which will take the show to new heights along with Suku and laali character
Thank you and rock on creatives👏😊

Regards
Jai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you said it dude
agree with everything you said
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MY dear friends this was just a request yaaro we loved our Kasu chemistry (karan and Suku ) so much we just had a humble desire to see them together!!!Nothing against anyone here yaaro!!
Both Suku and laali are rocking and are the pillar strength i beleive as the show moves ahead!!!
Kindly dont mind us as we are the set of crazy fans of Suku who will do anything for her 😊
But this show is a wonderful one and just wanted or was a desire of us if karan could also come only if he is free and he is interested as this show is rocking already thanks to especially laali character hard work!!!
Wonderful show all are superb actors and this entire show rocks!!!well done creatives and its actors!!!And with Suku entry I hope things would be even better 😊
Friends enjoy the show and rock on