Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Shara for the update😊
Mayube that girl will lie tomorrow...?

btw ladies..count me too ..i cant either stand Yamini😡
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, shara

Its a good thing Saro contacted Arasi via email.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Shara & AM for your updates.

So now Cheziyan is out of pic, Arase is back in concentrating on Saro track??? Yenamo pah..........

Guys, the fil who asked Yamini to finish off Cheziyan, he is not Yamini's father, but DIG's daughter's fil (sambanthi).  Also Chezian's enemy.  He is the one who threatened if Cheziyan gets pothu manipu then DIG's daughter will be valla vetti.  Yamini used this as an excuse to revenge on Arase.
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Arjun Meena for adding the missing bit.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharavathi

Update for 7th May Thursday

GJ drives on and knocks down a child.A crowd gathers and there is commotion. GJ tries to apologize but the crowd is angry when he says it was the child's fault as it came running across. The mother takes the child which is hurt and Sarojini reaches them and treats the child. GJ in the meanwhile is arrogantly talking to the crowd saying anyways the child is not dead. The furious crowd ask him to shell out money and he agrees to give Rs 500 but they demand 10000. finally he agrees to give a couple of thousands. Through this conversation he also notices Saro and wants to reach there but he is stopped from going near the child and is literally chased away. Saro is treating the child and bandaging the wound as GJ watches her from a distance and moves on. She assures the mother the child will be ok and that she has given her medicines and TT injection. They thank her profusely and Saro leaves.

Saro shd have been more careful...she was hiding her face - wanting to go unnoticed and yet in a public place she was busy nursing the injured boy. Looks like she carries her Medicine Bag with her at all times....  I am sure those ppl could have easily rushed the little boy to a nearest hospital. Now her life is in jeopardy....that evil GJ has forcefully taken her. All the protection and trouble taken by Selvi has gone down the drain....silly woman..!!😡
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Shara & AM for your updates.

So now Cheziyan is out of pic, Arase is back in concentrating on Saro track??? Yenamo pah..........

Guys, the fil who asked Yamini to finish off Cheziyan, he is not Yamini's father, but DIG's daughter's fil (sambanthi).  Also Chezian's enemy.  He is the one who threatened if Cheziyan gets pothu manipu then DIG's daughter will be valla vetti.  Yamini used this as an excuse to revenge on Arase.

Thanks Caryn for letting me know. Sorry the mix-up was cos I had missed a few episodes in between so wasnt sure how they were related. However I went by the info I could gather during the conversation in the current episode. Thanks once again
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shara and arjun
arasi should be concentrating on chezhiyan's death, not capturing saro, who she knows is innocent! i really hope she wraps this saro-vishy storyline up.
Edited by brinny_g - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates sharavathi and arjun_meena
KILANI thumbnail
True enough, chezian will be out of picture and also out of Arase's mind.  Remember, GJ killed 143 innocent people,  but still free on the road.  When did Arase ever concentrate on one plot ?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ajun & Shara for the updates