Arasi updates May 4 to May 8

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the update shara!

Nice scene when Arase put that guy to shut up even thought i can understand his anger.

I have a feeling ex-terrorist will make a scene at the hospital, they are very hot tempered guys...only Chezhian was able to keep them calm...wonder how Malar is gonna handle them.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shara!
i feel sorry for malar, and the situation she's in. i hope there's no trouble in the next episode
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Shara

It is so irritating to see Arase's lecture!!  Every two sentence it is a repeat.
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Shara

wonder how Malar going to calm them.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
Why did'nt Arasi come with a huge battalion to protect the hospital?
Meena.IF thumbnail
Thanks for the update shara...

It felt sorry for malar, when we tried hard to bring the smile..

Preetha has done a good job..

I dint catch the first scene, arase advising the guy.. But saw yamini's expression, when the guy changed...

Hope atleast now, will Arase take a deep look into chezian's death..
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shara thank you so much for the updates paar ... 👏👍🏼
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys for the delay in posting the updates. Had to rush out on an urgent errand and reached home quite late. Please bear with me. The updates will be up in a few minutes.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharavathi

Sorry guys for the delay in posting the updates. Had to rush out on an urgent errand and reached home quite late. Please bear with me. The updates will be up in a few minutes.

That's ok Shara .. You are doing us a favour .. No need for sorry 😊 ... Take your time ... We can wait ..
Meena.IF thumbnail

Here is a brief update.. Before shara gives a detailed update... If anything wrong plz bear with me..

The terrorists ask about chezian to arase and malar and they open that he is dead.. they take him to see chezian's cadaver.. All those people cry on seeing chezian...

Then they come to malar and ask what happened? did she know it already? whether he died in jail itself?

Malar nods for the the question if she knew it already.. she says he died in hospital.. they ask if arase told to hide it from them.. she says yes..

They all move to arase and question her.. they shout at her.. arase is unable to control them..They asks if arase did all these for the medal and award. Arase tells that she has did so many brave things and got so many awards.. she had no reason to get podhu manippu just for an award.. they shout again.. Then malar comes in front and asks them to stop.. After few mins they stop and malar continues..

Malar tells them that if they had known this earlier, they would have stopped the kalavaram at jail.. they wouldnot have got the podhu manippu.. they say that malar has cheated..

Malar tells them that they all had dreams for their lives.. she had many more dreams than all of them.. she wanted to live a happy life with chezian after podhu manippu.. but all her dreams were shattered.. but still she kept quite only for the well-being of others.. and there dreams to come true..

She tells them that they all know chezian and malar will be talking separately for long time.. "do you think that we spoke about ourselves.. we also spoke about ourselves.. but we mostly talked about u.."

"chezian used to say that we took weapons for our personal vengence and we are unable to drop that now. when a bedbug bites us, insted of killing it, we kept the whole house in fire. we harmed those people who were innocent. we are not able to lead a hppay life. we should drop this and lead peaceful life.we are destroying our country. chezian used to tell this"

Then she asks, since all ther bomb blasts has occured, did any of the politicians or police or leaders change.. did the govt change..
CShe explains chezian's dreams of everyone leading a happy life..

Atlast, she convinces them and tells that arase madam has did for us..

They all are convinced and then they go to chezians funerla.. there comes a oppari and we changed the channel...  I think by then should be over...

Konjam tharperumai indha timelavidalam ila... Malar was good in acting.. but sometimes, konjam overaction.. Oppaari ellam enpa kamirikinga..