Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr.KaranSG

@dua_44ever thank you very much! I honestly enjoy Dancing with the Stars more than Jhalak....I think the judges are more qualifed on dancing with the stars as well.

@Alias: Dude I hope I answered your question, I did not have to do research coz I watch the show....also if you wanna see dancing I suggest watching America's Best Dance Crew on MTV.....that show is sick!!!!!!!!!! I love it....you'll see hip hop, street dancing.......tap dancers...cheer leaders...everything...check out jabbawockeez on youtube!

I follow the show religiously as well...,,and Best Dance Crew...BDC is amazingggg..However, all the winners have one thing in common- they are GOOD DANCERS and at PAR with other contestants πŸ˜‰ See the difference. Do you think they'd win only on basis of popularity had they been a mediocre performer? I dont think so....
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alias

I follow the show religiously as well...,,and Best Dance Crew...BDC is amazingggg..However, all the winners have one thing in common- they are GOOD DANCERS and at PAR with other contestants πŸ˜‰ See the difference. Do you think they'd win only on basis of popularity had they been a mediocre performer? I dont think so....

America's Best Dance Crew all the contestants are unknown random people.....hence popularity does not factor in but shows like Dancing with the Stars, Jhalak, Nach Baliye and others where known personals take on the dance floor...popularity becomes a big factor....thats the honest truth....and the people creating the show know this....you know they were thinking of signing Stevie Wonders for Dancing with the Stars....now really....Stevie Wonders???? The man cannot see....why was he in mind....votes...money...trp....endless things....hell they wanted to sign Cyndie McCain...right after the presidential election....it's all about how many viewers you can bring in and how much revenue can you create....it's all money bro....
Edited by Dr.KaranSG - 15 years ago
xfinity thumbnail

America's Best Dance Crew all the contestants are unknown random people.....hence popularity does not factor in but shows like Dancing with the Stars, Jhalak, Nach Baliye and others where known personals take on the dance floor...popularity becomes a big factor....thats the honest truth....and the people creating the show know this....you know they were thinking of signing Stevie Wonders for Dancing with the Stars....now really....Stevie Wonders???? The man cannot see....why was he in mind....votes...money...trp....endless things....hell they wanted to sign Cyndie McCain...right after the presidential election....it's all about how many viewers you can bring in and how much revenue can you create....it's all money bro....

And so in SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE......that show is bloody awesome man...Anywayz, it's channel's tactics to raise TRP and money, I know. but it's voters that should choose between UR FAVORITE and one who DESERVEs to win. I have nothing against Karan but I would hate to see best dancers than him loose just because of him.
I'm a big SRK fan but at many instances, I've been sooo disappointed when he won best ACTOR award, when his contemporary were more deserving. Those bais voting just kills me...It's not FAIR.
It's just me, I guess....I cant be biased. I'm a true believer that true Talent should get its DUE.
and there should be NO EXCUSE.....
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

And so in SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE......that show is bloody awesome man...Anywayz, it's channel's tactics to raise TRP and money, I know. but it's voters that should choose between UR FAVORITE and one who DESERVEs to win. I have nothing against Karan but I would hate to see best dancers than him loose just because of him.
I'm a big SRK fan but at many instances, I've been sooo disappointed when he won best ACTOR award, when his contemporary were more deserving. Those bais voting just kills me...It's not FAIR.
It's just me, I guess....I cant be biased. I'm a true believer that true Talent should get its DUE.
and there should be NO EXCUSE.....

Ya I can understand your frustration.....but the problem is that's how the shows are set up.....I love SRK as well but I too have cringed at the awards he has won...that's the game....who ever plays it the best wins it....that's all I am saying...also you are the only sane person I have found who is ready to listen to what we have to say....I have never said vote for Karan...I have always maintained.....vote for whoever you like...period...bcoz voting is very individualistic....you know what I mean? Also bias aside....I think Karan is decent in his dancing skills....I mean he is no pro....I understand that.....I only have a problem when people bash him because he is popular......it's not his fault....you know? Some people here fail to understand that.....it's sad......they attack his personal life and call him names and what not....real cheap behavior.

I mean I like Baichung....and I am happy that the North East is voting for him....now between you and I......if we ask honestly do you think the North East is voting for Baiching's dancing skills? I highly doubt that....it's regionalism in play.....so if I were to ask on this forum Regionalism is okay? and popularity is not? All of them who bashed Karan and like Baichung would spit fire and barbecue me🀣.....coz it's a valid point and they won't have an answer to it.....they will call him names....and start that hoopla again...so it's not wortth it....I mean I can't debate with insanity....lol

I am writing it here....coz you and I are the only ones reading this threasd now.....lol......and you seem to be a reasonable person....so no harm in having an intellegent debate with you.
xfinity thumbnail

Ya I can understand your frustration.....but the problem is that's how the shows are set up.....I love SRK as well but I too have cringed at the awards he has won...that's the game....who ever plays it the best wins it....that's all I am saying...also you are the only sane person I have found who is ready to listen to what we have to say....I have never said vote for Karan...I have always maintained.....vote for whoever you like...period...bcoz voting is very individualistic....you know what I mean? Also bias aside....I think Karan is decent in his dancing skills....I mean he is no pro....I understand that.....I only have a problem when people bash him because he is popular......it's not his fault....you know? Some people here fail to understand that.....it's sad......they attack his personal life and call him names and what not....real cheap behavior.

I mean I like Baichung....and I am happy that the North East is voting for him....now between you and I......if we ask honestly do you think the North East is voting for Baiching's dancing skills? I highly doubt that....it's regionalism in play.....so if I were to ask on this forum Regionalism is okay? and popularity is not? All of them who bashed Karan and like Baichung would spit fire and barbecue me🀣.....coz it's a valid point and they won't have an answer to it.....they will call him names....and start that hoopla again...so it's not wortth it....I mean I can't debate with insanity....lol

I am writing it here....coz you and I are the only ones reading this threasd now.....lol......and you seem to be a reasonable person....so no harm in having an intellegent debate with you.

Well, I do acknowledge that it's NOT his FAULT that he is POPULAR.....all I'm SAYING is that it's ALL VOTERS fault that are so BIASED.....it's so FRUSTRATING.....as if you dont have ANY ETHICS...
I remember once, reading posts on that show - ZARA NACHKE DIKHA...where some stupid KARAN fans are supprting and dissing girls just because KARAN was suppoorting GUYS...WTF!!! BIASNESS ki BHI hAAD hoti hai yaar....I was really shocked. I am a feminist (not hardcore but to some extent)  and I dont think any GIRL with SELF ESTEEM would be willing to SELL herself SO SHORT.....

I didnt know that KARAN guy then coz i dont watch serials....and after reading such comments...
I was flabbergasted with some BLIND FAN's views....I figured those must be TEENAGERS or MORONs...

As for SRK winning AWARDS, people should STOP being BIASED and VOTE for the deserving...
That is NOT how it should role.

- Bhaichung and Karan: I think they should back down gracefully- shud they have any sense of self perseverance. If you were to ask me personally, I would not be able to DIGEST the fact if I win a TITle if I know someone else was better than me. I would back down. That's Just Not in ME.
I would be GUILTY and ASHAMED of myself FOREVER.

hehe....I see everyone praising Karan for his new performance, I hardly see him moving gracefully.
I'm sorry but the guy is not at par with the other contestants. He can improve and work hard but it's already been so many days....
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JDJ- Dancing with the the stars.

Its not that he is a star and that. The other contestants are stars aswell.
It a dancing show, and at this point of the competition the final 3 should be good dancers who deserve  to win.

He doesnt as he aint a good dancer. The other contestants are not professional dancers but they are definitly  farrr better than Karan.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Well, I do acknowledge that it's NOT his FAULT that he is POPULAR.....all I'm SAYING is that it's ALL VOTERS fault that are so BIASED.....it's so FRUSTRATING.....as if you dont have ANY ETHICS...
I remember once, reading posts on that show - ZARA NACHKE DIKHA...where some stupid KARAN fans are supprting and dissing girls just because KARAN was suppoorting GUYS...WTF!!! BIASNESS ki BHI hAAD hoti hai yaar....I was really shocked. I am a feminist (not hardcore but to some extent)  and I dont think any GIRL with SELF ESTEEM would be willing to SELL herself SO SHORT.....

I didnt know that KARAN guy then coz i dont watch serials....and after reading such comments...
I was flabbergasted with some BLIND FAN's views....I figured those must be TEENAGERS or MORONs...

As for SRK winning AWARDS, people should STOP being BIASED and VOTE for the deserving...
That is NOT how it should role.

- Bhaichung and Karan: I think they should back down gracefully- shud they have any sense of self perseverance. If you were to ask me personally, I would not be able to DIGEST the fact if I win a TITle if I know someone else was better than me. I would back down. That's Just Not in ME.
I would be GUILTY and ASHAMED of myself FOREVER.

hehe....I see everyone praising Karan for his new performance, I hardly see him moving gracefully.
I'm sorry but the guy is not at par with the other contestants. He can improve and work hard but it's already been so many days....

Thanks at least we agree that him being popular is not his fault.....I believe if all of us on this forum...take a step back and try to understand each others perspective all of us will find some common ground....just like we did...😊

I believe Karan and Baichung have never said that they are good dancers....I know Karan has said in an interview that all the girls are better dancer than him.....and he is trying to learn the ropes of dancing....I can respect the fact that you don't find him a good dancer......all of can't think alike....differences are good....makes an oppurtunity for healthy debate...

About the ZNDK forum incident.....I would assume the age factor might have caused them to act that way.... I wouldnt pay attention to that....the thing is on this forum.....everything gets out of control and people just say things to be heard and retaliate.....they might not have any points in their arguments....but just for the sake of being heard and noticed.....they say things that are completely irrelevant and offensive.....I mean seriously I was so mad....when they called Karan Pappu.....that's just not done......you know and some people just went on and on with it......such immaturity

I read on this forum somehing about Parul.....that she is dark and all.....and does not look like an Indian beauty.....I was so furious.....why get personal....people just don't understand that! Anyways......lets exercise democracy and all of us vote according to our conscience....and may the best man/woman win.

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: n0sh

JDJ- Dancing with the the stars.

Its not that he is a star and that. The other contestants are stars aswell.
It a dancing show, and at this point of the competition the final 3 should be good dancers who deserve  to win.

He doesnt as he aint a good dancer. The other contestants are not professional dancers but they are definitly  farrr better than Karan.

I agree it's a dancing show.....but this again heads into dangerous waters...bcoz I think he is a decent dancer and of course you don't.....so as I have always said......exercise democracy.....everyone should vote for whoever they like.....If dancing has to be the sole yard stick of success then the format needs to be changed because realistically it's not possible to have celebrities on the show and not have popularity factor in....

I will give you an example....my cousin is a big soccer fan.....he doesn't even understand hindi......he found out Baichung is the captain of the football team.....called up my aunty and told her to vote for BB....mind you he has never seen BB dance.....just bcoz of sports....so it's real hard to be balanced in a show where celebrities and famous personalities are concerned.....as Alias and I have discussed in detail.....you wanna watch real dancing....then watch America's Best Dance Crew and So you think you can dance....

And sorry I gotta stand up for my man.....I think Karan might not be the best dancer in Jhalak.....but he ain't the worst! Sure there will be differnce of opinion here....so we should leave it at that!
Faizy_khan thumbnail
awesum nd well said
πŸ‘
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved your post first of all then secondly see people bashed him on his popularity more than his dance and then they say its a celeb show they call them celebrities not participants that means popularity voting will some or other way come and see liking a performace is very subjective and u cant expect the whole world to think the same way. everyone is entitled to their own opinions and therefore differences exist..........i am supporting karan coz i found a zing in his performance. i saw judges being really unfair at times and see parul and karan are the sole contestants not getting a thirty. see last saturday they passed sarcastic comments derogatory and vitriolic to some extent. u know they could be euphemistic but u know heck to emotions, heck to public they continued with it. i was furious that how cud they be so demeaning the show is a version of DANCING WITH STARS then digging at somebody's popularity. i agree with u totally topic maker and yes i will always stand by my man.