Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I do not get all this hoopla.....it is called JDJ - Dancing with the Stars.......not dancing with the dancers......Karan is exactly that......a star⭐️....he is a non dancer....he never claimed to be a dancer....also stars have fan following....hence they are stars in their own right!!!! Additionally, it's a voting based show.....helloooooo......the bigger star with bigger fan following will win.....that's the format....choereographers paired with stars....and result is based on voting.....when everything is clear from the format of the show....then why hate a star and his popularity.

And if popularity is such a thorn in JDJ.....then change the show and name it
JDJ - Dancing with non popular Stars.....then nobody will give a rat's πŸ€¬ and there will be no votes.

So let me get this straight.....first sign a Star for thier popularity as they bring in viewership and higher TRP's and then hate then for the very same.....for being popular! Excellent!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddhika_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dr.KaranSG

I do not get all this hoopla.....it is called JDJ - Dancing with the Stars.......not dancing with the dancers......Karan is exactly that......a star⭐️....he is a non dancer....he never claimed to be a dancer....also stars have fan following....hence they are stars in their own right!!!! Additionally, it's a voting based show.....helloooooo......the bigger star with bigger fan following will win.....that's the format....choereographers paired with stars....and result is based on voting.....when everything is clear from the format of the show....then why hate a star and his popularity.

And if popularity is such a thorn in JDJ.....then change the show and name it
JDJ - Dancing with non popular Stars.....then nobody will give a rat's πŸ€¬ and there will be no votes.

So let me get this straight.....first sign a Star for thier popularity as they bring in viewership and higher TRP's and then hate then for the very same.....for being popular! Excellent!

πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    πŸ‘    well said!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There will be no votes-----with no votes-----no money!!!----no money?----no TRP's!!!-----no TRP's?---no show popularity!!!-----no show popularity?----super dooper flop show....!!!!!!!!!

common man...its the celebs the starts like Karan jo show ki shaan badati hai...

i am not saying only karan..even others are stars..!!!!!!!

karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well sed.....karan keep rocking....
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nowadays its become JDJ-showing the stars πŸ˜•

sunaena thumbnail
That was perfectly stated..!
Dude first u start a show for non-dancers...And suddenly u expect pro performances..! Isnt that so cheap ?
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Thanks guys, it needed to be said! It's like one fine day people woke up and were like....okay lets start hating on Karan! Common.....they knew the format from the beginning...
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
well said doc..i agree wid u cmpletely...
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanbasket

well said doc..i agree wid u cmpletely...

Thanks Muskaan!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my gos excellent post

if it wasnt beacue of some of the celebs a show like jhalak would even run

and you ask for non dancers and then you want a roffessional dancing levels
hmmmm i think JHALAK ARE CONFUSEEEEEDDDDDD