Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
CHOENYI! I EFFIN LOVE YOUR AVIE!! Hahaha, my buttscratching nawaab! i wish someone had a slower version!

Originally posted by: qwertyfied

U stole that (the bolded part) outta my mouth!! 👏 Exactly, my point there...if there are girls in Bangalore who could really give her a run for her money, why hasn't anyone done so...yet?? 😛 Perhaps, this question should be posed to Shobha De..since, she loves talking abt Deepika so much!😳

Shobha De knows how to stay in the news - I have read her blog before and she criticized SRK for a pretty insignificant reason connected to the Mumbai attacks - I can't even remember exactly what it was. But obviously when you pick on SRK - people take notice and she knows that. That is why perhaps she reserved the harshest comments for Deepika 😉.

Originally posted by: friends_rock

those girls may be better then deepika or worse but there will no one like deepika!😃

😆😆 Hiru, You said it. I LOVED the line.

There might be tons who look good but there is only one Deepika who is a charismatic newcomer and doing good movies in this industry full of nepotism.

Shobha De of course can have her opinion but she isn't the one who makes films or responsible for fan following.

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah man, you cant compare Deepz to kareena when kareena started out. Kareena did Refugee as her first movie and then followed it up with Asoka as her fourth. I dont htink many ohter debutants have had such amazing performance oriented roles in just the first few films.

I still like Deepz though, but kareena's debut years were also fantastic. She faced a lul in her career after K3G when she got typecast in the Poo type genre.

And why do you think that happened, Desu?

Because Kareena was a KAPOOR. JP Dutta was introducing Bachchan kid and a Kapoor kid. Not Abhishek and Kareena.

So yes! there is a difference. Deepika needed to do OSO so that people take note of her.

Even Kareena had to do Poo and Pee roles. May be later Deepika will do serious roles like she is already in LAK and KCK. So may be another year and we can compare Kareena and Deepika.

Kareena is actually an older actor when compared to Deepika, not in age but in number of films.

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

One gotta admit, one comment of Shobha has let to 7 pages of discussion in this forum..She is entertaining :)

😆😆 This is how Shobhaa always stays in news. But she is entertaining.
desigal90 thumbnail
No maya yaar, I said this coz someone said that not even kareena could have done what Deepz did in OSO and the hte other movies she's doing when she started out, so i was negating that.
Surely kareena is talented too na?
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i dont even understand how can any 1 ever compare kareena to none but deepika..i mean thats a completelely inappropriate comparison for years n years to come even...its not easy to take the position of kareena...especially for a monotonous dialouge delivering actress...c'mon ppl..dun u know the way kareena expresses her dialouges n the way deepika does...refugee mite have flopped but kareena's performance in it was a million times better than deepika in oso...being frank wat makes ppl to rite statements like no one could eva do wat she did in OSO n CC2C..i would jst day LOL to that..seriously...

No maya yaar, I said this coz someone said that not even kareena could have done what Deepz did in OSO and the hte other movies she's doing when she started out, so i was negating that.

Surely kareena is talented too na?

Oh! I didn't read that. Now. I don't think Deepika did something extraordinary in OSO. But she sure is a charismatic persona and she has a smart PR. Other newcomers are just picking up.

Kareena is a fabulous actor and no doubts about that.
desigal90 thumbnail
Yeah, lets not compare. See, kareena's calling me on the phone all angry now. Just check out my avie, she's all, "Desu, tell everyone to stop comparing me with others." 😆 Edited by desigal90 - 15 years ago

Yeah, lets not compare. See, kareena's calling me on the phone all angry now. Just check out my avie, she's all, "Desu, tell everyone to stop comparing me with others." 😆

May be it's Saif from the fields..you know where he is in lungi...😆😆😆