Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tickly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pksanam

LOL.. 😆😆😆  apni typical Meghnaa.. hehehe..

maybe they read some of our thoughts and decided not to bring the ghost memoires back.. 😆

That is soooo funny thankfully that didnt happen.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to say that certainly was the highlight of the week. Mulik getting hit with jutti. Dm loves to use  shoes to hit  his boys with. Another thing is that what is with Nanaji's money situation? I know that they are not well off ,but he has a job. Dm pays his workers so why don't they have money to eat? It makes no sense. Santo is making her spot in Dm's world. He did not get mad at her even after knowing that she was hiding something with absence during the ceremony. I am so glad he heard the coversation first hand bet Moti and Santo. Maulik ki to Band baj gai.Hip hip hooorey.... He deserves it and some more......👏😡
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cimba,

Maybe Nanaji is saving for Khemi and Mongi's weddings .. and plus Parshuram kaka mentioned earlier na, Nanaji had taken a HUGE loan .. and most of his salary goes into that .. I mean giving it back . .
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I have to say that certainly was the highlight of the week. Mulik getting hit with jutti. Dm loves to use  shoes to hit  his boys with. Another thing is that what is with Nanaji's money situation? I know that they are not well off ,but he has a job. Dm pays his workers so why don't they have money to eat? It makes no sense. Santo is making her spot in Dm's world. He did not get mad at her even after knowing that she was hiding something with absence during the ceremony. I am so glad he heard the coversation first hand bet Moti and Santo. Maulik ki to Band baj gai.Hip hip hooorey.... He deserves it and some more......👏😡

i knowww naa.. it certainly wasss.. what a scene it was.. can't blame him, though.. heheheh..  🤣

i don't know.. it is strange with the money situation.. what does happen to the money he earns from the factory.. 😕  they behave as if the money they earn from selling the kolladis is the only money they have..
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Cimba,

Maybe Nanaji is saving for Khemi and Mongi's weddings .. and plus Parshuram kaka mentioned earlier na, Nanaji had taken a HUGE loan .. and most of his salary goes into that .. I mean giving it back . .

oh yahh Sukhii.. thanks for reminding me.. i had completely forgotten about it..!  😳😃
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the clarification. I did not remember hearing it, but then again I am so busy drooling over RR that i don't pay attention to lots of other things.😍
ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahaha

I used to update na .. that's why I remember ...
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hahahaha

I used to update na .. that's why I remember ...

but of coursee..  and i had seen those episodes all in two days, so i can't be blamed at all..  😳😳
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

but of coursee..  and i had seen those episodes all in two days, so i can't be blamed at all..  😳😳

Everything must be a blur!
LOL
pksanam thumbnail
LOL.. yahh.. i had lots of catching up to do.. hehehe..

gtg now.. sweet dreams yaar.. love you guys.. will see you tomm, hopefully or Monday.. 🤗🤗