Update 24th April- DPL- Dharampur Premier league..

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Santo goes to the hall, with her blanket where she bumps into Taru who's carrying a jug of water and pillows to maulik...Taru asks her what she's doing up, so late in the night? Santo tells her that she's taking a blanket for Maulik as there are a lot of mosquitoes in the store room.. Taru pities the condition her maulik is in.. She tells Santo that yes, that place is horrible, a person cannot stay there at all.. The living conditions are not humane.. Santo slowly tells that no, that place is not fit even for an animal.. Taru gets irritated, she tells santo that she wasn't talking about her.. That people like her are worse than animals.. They are born in such conditions and they will die also in the same state.. She then tells that she will get Maulik inside the house, to her room.. Santo tells no, what if Malik sees?? Taru asks her if she's threatening her?? Santo tells no, but if Malik finds out, he'll get very angry.. The lights in the hall switch on and DM comes out into view, from behind the pillar.. Santo is shocked and scared.. Taru is speechless...

DM is boiling MAD.. He yells at taru.. He tells her that he never expected this from her.. He knows that he's been searching for maulik.. He tells her that this chokri is young, she's nasamaj... But she knows na?? Maulik has insulted the panchayat. He's insulted the rule he has been delivering for the past so many years.. And she dared give him shelter under this roof??He's an escapist...bhagoda... And he yells at Santo next, that he figured something was wrong when she told him that she was busy in the kitchen itself.. Everyone comes out.. Baa, bapuji, meghna, kadambari... They're stunned to see DM soo angry... Dm marches out, fuming.. Taru tries to stop him.. She asks him to be kind, that Maulik is an escapist.. He insulted the panch.. Maulik in the store room hears DM yelling and cowers in fear.. DM rushes up, and pulls up Maulik his collar and pushes him out of the room.. He's hitting him, slapping him left and right, all the while calling him a haram khor and a bhagoda... Maulik is begging for forgiveness... He runs and hides behind Taru.. Taru tries to make him understand.. But DM doesn't listen.. He pulls Maulik out and removes his chappal and hits him with it.. He's kicking him as well.. Left and right.. Maulik is literally at his feet..DM tells Maulik that he's not his son.. Hiten is his son, Hiten has the guts to look him in the eye and talk to him.. Maulik is spineless...And hits him... Santo tries to stop him.. She tells, 'Malik, why are you beating him up? The punishment was given and Hiten is serving it na??' DM just says, 'Aye Chokri..' Baa interrupts and tells that she's right.. Panchayat mein, the decision was taken that there will be no more punishment, just prayashchit.. Maulik has come to this house now.. And she tells him that she knows even he was worried about Maulik, she's heard him ask Pinakin everyday if they were able to locate Maulik.. DM tells baa, alright, till date, he hasn't disobeyed what she's told.. He wont even today.. Maulik, can stay in this house, but not as a member of the house.. He'll stay in the store room and go to the factory and earn.. And only when he brings back money, will he be fed..And he walks out as the camera pans on Santo's worried face..

At the village, its morning time and Khemi comes out and sees Hiten sleeping.. She goes near him, and takes off a wet dupatta that was hanging above him, water drops fall on hiten's face and he gets up.. Mongi asks khemi why she removed the dupatta.. Khemi says ki, its morning time and there is work to be done.. She says that she'd told him to get mud and make cups.. Hiten just sighs... Khemi goes around the house and sees freshly made cups arranged on the ground.. She's a little embarassed.. Mongi comes and tells her, that he must have sat up the entire night and done the work, which is why he slept in today as well..
Everyone's doing their chores, when a car pulls up.. Its Taru, who's come to see Hiten.. She gets out, and hiten goes and takes her ashirwaad.. They come to sit down on the straw bed, when khemi comes up to them and tells them that they can go sit inside as the sun will fall right on their faces.. Taru snubs her and tells her its not like her nanaji has put an ac inside right?? Khemi goes in to get food.. Taru tells hiten that Maulik has comeback, but DM is making him stay in the storeroom and that he'll have to work in th factroy to earn his living.. Hiten scoffs DM and tells that this is what he expected out of him also.. He has never been a father to them, only the Malik of Dharampur.. Taru defends, him tells him that he loves his children a lot and she knows her naanka... Khemi gets food out, for them, Taru snubs her yet again.. Tells her that this food isn't fit for an animal also.. and that if they require any money, she'll give them the money.. Hiten stops her and tells her that he's fine there...
Khemi goes back in.. Taru tells hiten not to worry, that in a few days, this will end and he can come back to his house.. She tells him not to forget that he is the chirag of the mahiyavanshi parivar.. And that he needs to come back to that position, that house.. Hiten is expressionless...

Back at the mansion, Santo keeps tea out, when Meghna comes and asks her why she's so worried? Santo tells her that what happened last night has robbed her of her peace of mind.. And that only she, meghna that is can do something about it.. Meghna tells her that she will think of something..

Khemi comes and serves lunch for Hiten.. She's given him dal, sabzi, chawal and roti.. Hiten thoroughly relishes his food and eats it.. He goes to keep his plate, when he sees khemi, nanaji and mongi eatring.. They're eating one roti, with salt.. Mongi asks her, why she hasnt made dal? What happened to the dal she bought? Khemi tells her that she bought that specially for Hiten, on loan.. Otherwise his foi will have more stuff to tell... Nanaji tells them that they shou;dn't talk like that.. Hiten is their guests, and we treat guests like Gods.. We dont keep stale, hard food for God now do we??Khemi tells that the loan in kaka's stopre has come upto 450Rs and wonders how they'll pay him back? Nanaji asks them not to worry... Hiten is touched by what he hears..

Back in the mansion, Baa bapuji and Rasik are watching a cricket match.. Baa is thoroughly enjoying the match, while bapuji is grumbling for his serial.. Kitni mohabbat hai???.. Baa tells him that he can watch later, now she wants to see Dhoni dhamaka... Outside the room, Santo and meghna are sitting.. Santo asks meghan if she's come up with a solution? She tells her that Maulik's anger and DM's anger is just going worsen thing.. She asks her is she's come up with a solution?? Meghna tells her that she's been thinking, but no idea is really striking.. She hears the cricket frenzy inside the room and goes in.. She asks baa, if she's the only one in the family that loves cricket soo much? Baa tells no, that Dharamraj loves cricket, as do Hiten, maulik and Kaddu.. She tells her that Dm used to play cricket with Maulik.. Meghna gets an idea and goes running to DM.. She tells him  that they're going to play a cricket match.. DM scoffs her idea and asks her if she's noticed their ages? Meghna brushes it away and tells him that there's no age limit for all this and that they'll be having a cricket match that evening.. She goes and tells the same to everyone else as well...

Santo and Meghna are sitting in a room.. Meghna has the team list in her hand.. She tells her that in Rasik's team, there'll be Rasik, champakali, Bapuji, baa and Santo.. Santo asks, why her? Meghna tells her that she beat DM in antakshari and now she has to beat him in cricket as well.. DM's team consists of, DM, taru, meghna and Maulik... Santo prays to Khodiyar maa, that this ploy work and the differences between father and son get resolved.. She opens her eyes and sees DM at the door.. Both Meghna and Santo look worried at DM's stern expression.. Episode ends...

Preview - No preview..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmazing update Mru .. thanks for pitching in
at such a short time span .. anyways it was a REAL good episode ..

I am so so SO happy with DM's reaction .. he showed no intentions of
carrying ahead blasting Santo after he had dealt with
Moti .. and I am so so SO glad that Moti was caught in the act..
and I am sure DM caught bits and pieces of her humiliating Santo as well !

wow !

super!

Waiting for DPL now

ROFL
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Awesome update Mru!!
Today's epi was also mindblowing...RR as DM was just brilliant. And Shardul's expressions when DM was beating up Maulik were amazing as well. Shardul is a great actor. That was sooooo intense...DAMN!! I need to count out how many times he got slapped and kicked...it was amazing!!

I can't wait for the cricket match on Monday... I am sure DM didn't hear anything this time...hehehehe, i hope not!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
HEHEH DHARAMPUR PREMIERE LEAGUE is gonna be HAWT...with our DM in his dhoti playing kirket
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, that hum aapke hain kaun wala scene keeps popping in my head now... LOL.. cant wait for next week's episodes...
sns23 thumbnail
ROFL sammie.. it sure is...kirket indeed..😆
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

ROFL sammie.. it sure is...kirket indeed..😆

🤣 bas tuffy ki kammi hai...but i wanted champu in DM"s team yaar 😆 but i guess Meghna and DM would be good too
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLLLLLL

That would be awesome .. especially now that Santo and DM are on opposite teams .. somehow I think DM has overheard and he will say I will play only if Maulik is in the opposite team and Santo in mine

Ok that was the khayali pulao edition .. hahahhhaha
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru for ur update. What a title DPL!. Even i was scared of DM. His anger and expressions were so real.What was more pleasing is that he did not yell at Santu. A single touch has made alot of difference😉
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
excellent update sweety pie👏

thanks alot😃