21 April WRITTEN update: The mother of the bride.. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sukhi... awesome update.. and awesome title.. She, by her own admission and acceptance is the mother of the bride.. And no matter what DM/taru/baa says, they cant change it...

Preview mein, they're going to the airport.. Maybe they come back?? his flight gets cancelled/delayed for some reason???

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Mru ..

Even I am rooting for the same thing, hopefully he has to stay back
for a couple of days more due to bad weather or something!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another good episode....
Thanks fr the update.

Moongi will definitely tell someone. She doesn't have the habit of keeping secrets. This will help DM understand how disgusting his sister can be sometimes.

I don't understand why Santo goes out on purpose to bring trouble to herself😡. Maulik deserves that punishment, not just for killing a cow but for allowing his brother to be punished for that. 

I doubt Shashank will see Santo. The precap showed him in the car on his way to the airport, with no struggle on his face, or DM's.

Shashank will be this character always around in the serial just to remind us and DM that there is someone out there who will readily accept Santo.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
SUkhs Moti ben said to Mongi that her benavilal bought her sister, he didn't marry her. someday she will also be sold like her sister. She broke Mongi's heart..bloody witch!
ronitfan thumbnail
Umm .. I dont think so Rasika ..

Because the promo suggests otherwise, so either his flight is cancelled or he comes back to take something .. I dont think Shashank as a character will be used to invoke some strong feelings in DM's heart .. I mean, that is the purpose but the track will be done off with ... because the crux of the story is DM-Santo .. not Santo-Shanky!

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

SUkhs Moti ben said to Mongi that her benavilal bought her sister, he didn't marry her. someday she will also be sold like her sister. She broke Mongi's heart..bloody witch!

Uske pehle what happened?
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Well before that...nothing really...i mean Mongi was trying to look at what's happening...in the crowd, but Moti ben takes her to corner and bashes her then Birwa comes and tells her to join her and then Moti ben is like u gonna eat with her...and she says yeah, she is santo's sis and i like her...Moti ben is like irritated
ronitfan thumbnail
ARREEEE I saw the Birwa thingy .. ok ok .. nothing much happened!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi... you really think Shanks as a character will vanish after a few episodes? I don't mind that. Suits me fine. Want to see RR struggle with his feelings for his chokri😊

The guy who acts as Shanks is good. May be he can marry Khemi but I doubt... I think that's going to be Hiten, as awkward as it is.

Moongi was trying to get a view of the groom (Shanks) and that's when Motiben called her aside and talked crap. The main thing is Moongi didn't see Shanks and nor Khemi. Which is what makes me think Shanks will appear again....

ronitfan thumbnail

Ooooooooh !

Mongi was trying to see Shanky!! That was a step ahead... I am sure
either Mongi or Meghna is going to lead to the face-off ..

Ofcourse I want to see DM struggling to come to terms
with a suitor for Chokri .. that is going to be awesome .. but it will be of the same
impact even if Shanky just admitted and left!