Maa

Brilliant Creative Work this week

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome Awesome Show. Amazing Ep today. Wow....Totally like watching an american serial. The criminal outsmarted the police and got away. Akshar planned ahead and kipnapped the kids. This is why I will miss the show. It's So Modern in all aspects of the word. So the here and now with regds to the women of power to the criminals with brains. 2 caught and the police and Apara used intelligence to catch Akshar on Vid as evidence. Akshar escapes and kipnaps the kids.. BRILLIANT BRILLIANT WORK.....No the ciminals will not go easily. We knew Akshar is crazy and it shown to the end. AMAZING!!!!!!!! Now for the last ep what will Apara do for her kids??? Wow. EXCELLENT JOB CREATIVE TEAM OF MAA. WELL DONEπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're right. You always get used to the usual the crooks are caught and then the show ends...blah blah....But MAA Creators ROCK. So will miss this show and them. OMG. Vineet is amazing as Akshar. Good Bad and Crazy all rolled into one. Wow. He should win an award for this role.

πŸ‘
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Without a doubt explosive mindblowing brilliant. I agree to all

Demilove thumbnail

omg this is rocking. I was in shock mode. I was so expecting it all to wrap up today with Akshar and Sandhya. WOW. Amazed and totally surprised. Fantasic Work Creators and Vineet. His acting has so improved with this show.

lethallover thumbnail
Brilliant Brilliant. Yes. 100%
Hand ClappingHand ClappingHand ClappingHand Clapping
lethallover thumbnail

Apara is the only one who helped the police to bring down Akshar and Sandhya. She used her brains aka brilliance in everything to easily catch them in the act. She antispated they would try to pin the other for the crime. Lovely Creative Writing and Apara stayed strong and powerful to the end. Tomorrow is a watch and see what she will do to save her kids. For once I loved a show on Zee. Thanks MAA Production House. Thanks MAA actors. More so Vineet is mindblowing. We the international viewers appreciate this show alot. 

ThanksHand ClappingHand ClappingHand Clapping
vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vineet/Akshar is awesome. Loved how he took the gun away from the inspector. Then worked quick to find another loophole to get the kids asap. wow. excellent!!!!!

Edited by vineetrule - 15 years ago
vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DianaD

Apara is the only one who helped the police to bring down Akshar and Sandhya. She used her brains aka brilliance in everything to easily catch them in the act. She antispated they would try to pin the other for the crime. Lovely Creative Writing and Apara stayed strong and powerful to the end. Tomorrow is a watch and see what she will do to save her kids. For once I loved a show on Zee. Thanks MAA Production House. Thanks MAA actors. More so Vineet is mindblowing. We the international viewers appreciate this show alot. 

ThanksHand ClappingHand ClappingHand Clapping

100% accurate. Action pack
ishq008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1love4ever

Awesome Awesome Show. Amazing Ep today. Wow....Totally like watching an american serial. The criminal outsmarted the police and got away. Akshar planned ahead and kipnapped the kids. This is why I will miss the show. It's So Modern in all aspects of the word. So the here and now with regds to the women of power to the criminals with brains. 2 caught and the police and Apara used intelligence to catch Akshar on Vid as evidence. Akshar escapes and kipnaps the kids.. BRILLIANT BRILLIANT WORK.....No the ciminals will not go easily. We knew Akshar is crazy and it shown to the end. AMAZING!!!!!!!! Now for the last ep what will Apara do for her kids??? Wow. EXCELLENT JOB CREATIVE TEAM OF MAA. WELL DONEπŸ‘

Agree yaar. This was not what I was looking for which makes it marvelous.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I think Apara will shoot Akshar tomorrow. I think Akshar will die.
Edited by ishq008 - 15 years ago
2009Rule thumbnail
Brilliant to me beause I completely forgot about the tattoo. Omg. When Sandhya mentioned it then I remembered. Since Monday to now All has been progressing exceptionally well. Well Done Creative Team. And to have Akshar escape was not something I was looking for at all. Happily surprised its not ending that the boring normal serials. WELL DONEEEE MAA CREATIVE TEAM. AWESOME. Will miss this show alot.