~Daily soap discussion # 3~ Closed - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mombasa00

True Mru...always DM...

Love his gujju accent on English words though.  Never fails to get them just right.  There was more than Paynt but can't remember now.

cheating mombs.. and sixer...
Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Mru ..

The way his body language changes when he spots Santo at the crease.. ROFL stuff .. he was so cute .. he was like - LOL who is THIS in front of a great bowler like me .. hahahhahaha

Second ball he threw under-arm!
ROFLLL
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
toss as well?? Cant remember that...
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

LOL Mru ..

The way his body language changes when he spots Santo at the crease.. ROFL stuff .. he was so cute .. he was like - LOL who is THIS in front of a great bowler like me .. hahahhahaha

Second ball he threw under-arm!
ROFLLL

LOL... and he says, le chokri.. le...
sunita8 thumbnail

I guess Moti Ben notices DM's hanky in her hand, specially when she is leaving the room and that makes her all the more troubled. 

By the  way I am silent reader of this forum. Just felt adding something here.  Enjoy reading your comments  

ronitfan thumbnail
Sunita !!

A big hi from me, Sukhi ..
Keep posting yaar ..

Would love hearing from you .. yes she did spot his hanky with her but could not say a word !

What fun !
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

LOL... and he says, le chokri.. le...

HOWLarious ..

He was sooooooooo wrong ..
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Lol mombs... But DM was soft on her today.. even bowling.. dekha na, he was throwing them like he was playing catch with a pup... Santo ne full advantage le li...

Seriously, loved how he stopped in his tracks when it came to bowling and he noticed Santo at the other end!!!  And  Santo toh totally taking advantage of the situation!!! 😳
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunita8

I guess Moti Ben notices DM's hanky in her hand, specially when she is leaving the room and that makes her all the more troubled. 

By the  way I am silent reader of this forum. Just felt adding something here.  Enjoy reading your comments  

Hi Sunita, I'm Mru...

I dont think she noticed the hanky all that much, she was more shocked to see DM-Santo within arms length of each other.. And then DM effectively asks her to shut up about Santo.. She might have noticed the hanky also, but then she'd have snatched it away no??? Donno...

Anyways do keep posting.. We'd love to hear more about your take on the show..

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mru, I also think she noticed the hanky just as Santo was leaving.  Infact, the look on Motiben's face of...yeh kya ho raha hai!!!  The realization that her nanka is melting...she was a bit shocked...