~Daily soap discussion # 3~ Closed - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mombs, loved that too... It was just sooo natural.. he's expecting rasik to be at the recieving end of his twister spinner and he finds Santo.. He plays catch with her and she hits up to high heavens...

Sukhi, hopefully DM's team will be throwing out Moti and taking santo in her place in future matches...
Pari_Angle thumbnail
DM say's  chokri rona band kar .....varna teri aankh bhi sooj jaayegi phir usme davaa daalni padegi ...itna soft mera DM kab se ho gayaa😛
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suks and Mru, yeah, the let's play ball with Santu was like he is playing with baby Suraj...such soft throws. HEHE....and then she surprises him with all the hits.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, Mombs, she did notice i guess then.. But was too shocked to snatch it away.. I bet you her mind was formulating plans as to how to split the both of them up... Grrr... If DM-Santo do get the home run, and then Santo ends up pregnant, I'm willing to bet my last cent that she's going to create a huge hungama over that... Wow, i'm really speeding up.. Control kar Mru...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hai hai... what an episode! Happy days for us all DM-santo bhaktjan👏👏👏
👏
For me, the most romantic thing was the way he said 'eh' when he notices her crying! Just the kind of 'eh' a husband would say to a wife, not a malik to a chokri! This man is changing,slowly but surely..kodiyaar ma is answering our prayers😊

So, what do u all think will happen now, with Meghna and Rasik leaving? Will DM miss her at night, in his room? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

and NDTV better not have any glitch of any kind... else, am taking the first flight to Bombay or Delhi and giving them an earful😡
😊

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haan, Mru, yaar no home runs yet yaar.  Control kar.

This Motiben is already plotting.  That's what the preview is na...she wants her back in her asli roop to remind DM who she was. 😔 

But I am sure DM will remind Motiben who she really is and will let her remain in the house. 
sns23 thumbnail
Rasika... It was a wonderful episode na?? I noticed that as well, with the last few episodes, his eh and tu and all have started to sound a lot more intimate than before... Hopefully, things work out for the better now.. Maulik has the storeroom.. moreover, in the ad, she's dressing up in DM's room only na???

And I'll join you to Delhi or Mumbai, if another glitch takes place...
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PREGNANT. Woooooooooow hold on here lets first get to first base before we can talk about third base. Anyhooooo I have a feeling something will happen tomorrow to change Santo status. Ok first thing Maulik is there so how can Santo stay in the same room. I think what could happen Santo talks to Maulik they both stay in two different corners. I would love it if DM doesnt come to Santo rescue by overhearing Motti but by himself because he misses Santo in his room at night and realizes she is not there anymore and goes searching for her and finds her in the store room with Maulik. So he knows that she cant stay there I think it might be too much for him to ask him to come back to his room of his own free will So what he can do is give up the guest room for her. Another moment would be in the morning Motti shocked to see her come out of the guest room, and DM shuts her up and gives her a heart attack by asking Santo to wear the clothes he got her.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
🤗
BIG HUGGIES TO ALL MY DOSTS OVER HERE!!
today's episode was Mindblowing, fantastic, jai mata di lets rock!! hehehe vineet style!!
This was a total treat!! I loved it all....BANDINI ROCKS!! I am still ROFL!! Love u BANDINI Team...each and everyone of u...u guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
RASIKA !!

I was wondering where you were !!

Hehehehe sure it was a BIG big treat .. and to think that we would have got it 24 hours earlier .. omggg .. this episode is STILL giving me goosebumps .. you are right .. that eh.. full of concern was TOO good ...

her tears moved him to no end .. bass batane aur jatane ki baari hai !!