Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i missed all of you guys truckloads too, Sukhi..

duty calls, what else.. LOL.. other than that, i never miss it.. 😳

i just watched it.. i hate to be party pooper.. but i do think he meant 'Subhi', not Santo.. and Santo took it as such.. but hopefully, he'll melt soon..

his obsession with Subhi seems to be growing.. seems like he wants to attach himself more to the portrait so he doesn't has to interact with Santo..!

awww.. yeah i loved how he was looking for the ayepals everywere.. πŸ˜†  he was soooo adorable and when he is relishing in the red lush ripe ayepals.. it was just tooooooo good scene.. hehehe..

best was moti ben and champu's interaction... hehehe.. and the way she washses champu's feet.. quickly so she doesn't has to touch her for long.. πŸ˜†

just toooo good of an episode..!

so we found out the name for Meghna's son, Duggu.. so doesn't look like it's sashank.. let's see.. it'll be fun to watch.. also want to see WHO is this Sadeep and Avinash..! 

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woh kehte hai na Sanam, the darkest hour is just before dawn .. that is what DM is going thru right now .. the darkest hour of Subhi .. the desperate want to HOLD on .. before Santo overpowers .. hehehehe

AYEPPLES were PRICELESS !

hehehhee
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

so we found out the name for Meghna's son, Duggu.. so doesn't look like it's sashank.. let's see.. it'll be fun to watch.. also want to see WHO is this Sadeep and Avinash..! 

Please haan , it was a nicknameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail

yeah, but i am with Mru.. i thought she was talking about Hrithik..!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but wouldn't Sashank's nick should be with 's'..?  but yeah, you are right.. they are trying to keep it secret.. NOT giving us the name.. it could be HIM...!
ronitfan thumbnail
Not necessary that his nick should start with S re .. you never know!
pksanam thumbnail
haan, hai to..

but didn't they say Sashank was only a cameo..

but it'll be fun if he is back.. it'll be a treat to see DM being possessive of Santo.. LOL.. hehehe..
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes .. it will be LOADS of fun .. and right now it's the only LOGICAL reason why Megz is referring to her son by his nick !