13 April WRITTEN update: Games,Bets and Promises

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
April 13, 2009 - Episode 52

The episode begins with everyone decked up for the kanjak pooja .. Moti-ben and Baa are mighty unhappy with the situation that means the kanjaks will be girls who are NOT mahiyavanshis .. Birwa and Kaduu are looking very pretty and everyone praises them .. just at that time,  Champakali comes down the stairs, wearing some new clothes and looking nice and all but Moti-ben just smirks nastily at her .. expecting Santo's sisters to arrive at any moment..

Mongi and Khemi arrive at the house and Mongi is unable to contain her excitement and calls out to Santo. Moti-ben turns around to see the sisters and is even more upset .. Motiben taunts Santo to do the teeka to her sisters .. Meghna insists Moti-ben do it because she did it for the other kanjaks, ie, Birwa and Kadambari .. Moti-ben reluctantly does the teeka to Khemi, Mongi and to her biggest disappointment, Champakali ..

As all the kanjaks have arrived, Moti-ben asks Meghna to start the pooka but Meghna asks her to do it as she is elder to her .. Moti-ben is taken aback and asks what is to be done .. the priest tells her that she must treat the 5 kanjaks as re-incarnations of the Goddess and she must make them sit and then wash their feet with her hand .. Moti-ben is totally zoned off with the thought of her having to wash the feet of the kanjaks so she says it's most appropriate that Santo does the honors. . Meghna agrees ..

Kaduu, Birwa , Khemi , Mongi and Champakali sit on their places .. Santo washes Kaduu and Birwa's feet and then Khemi's who blesses her .. when she is about to wash Mongi's feet, Megna stops her and tells her to let Moti-ben earn some punya as well ... and tells Taruben to do the rest .. Taruben is totally helpless.. she cringes as she sees Mongi's dirty feet.. Shambhu is smiling ..

Motiben asks Mongi how she managed to get her feet so dirty .. Mongi says she was playing and ended up with her feet in gobar .. Motiben immediately withdraws her hands from her feet but Mongi points to some dirt on her feet and asks Motiben to clean it as well .. Moti-ben is totally helpless .. and then ends up washing Champakali's feet , much agaisnt her wishes as well ..

After this procedure, the priest tells them that now the kanjaks should have food ..
The kanjaks are seated at the table and DM walks down the stairs .. Mongi is very happy to see him and rushes to him -

M : Banevilal, look what I have got you .. I've got you apples .. you know what? I was going to get bananas for you but then Hitenbhai told me that you get a cold because of them ...

Upon hearing that Hiten told her about his allergy, DM totally melts ..

M: That's why I got apples .. you know he paid for these himself ..

DM smiles at her and asks Shambhu to take the apples and keep them .. Mongi returns to her plate .. DM gets a phone call and rushes away ..

The kanjaks finish their dinner and everyone is leaving , Santo gives Khemi a tiffin for Hiten .. DM hangs up on his call and tells Santo that nothing shall go for Hiten ..Santo tells her that it was him who had said that Hiten would eat the same thing her family did ... DM looks unconvinced .. Baa tells him that every person deserves the prasad and tells him to let the tiffin go .. DM leaves to his room ... .. Santo tells Khemi to tell Nanaji that she shall come to meet him as soon as time permits .. Mongi and Khemi leave ..

At night, DM gets restless and goes to the kitchen, asking Shambhu for the apples .. Shambhu tells him tney're outside .. DM starts searching for the apples but when Baa asks him about the same, DM tells her that he was not feeling well .. therefore he wanted to have an ayepple .. DM goes away .. Baa finds it very amusing that DM wants the same apples that Hiten paid for but is still looking for excuses.. Baa smiles to herself ...

DM goes to his room to search for the apples to find Santo already there .. he asks her irritatedly what she is doing there .. Santo moves away to reveal the apples on the table .. DM asks her matter-of-factly where she got them from .. she lamely tries explaining it to him .. but he tells her to go do her work .. Santo leaves but stays by the door .. DM picks up an apple and shows it to Subhara ...

DM: When you earn and spend on your child, you feel happy .. but when you have something that your son has earned, the happiness meets pride .. see this? Your son's earning .. (takes a bite of the apple) my dear son .. so sweet is the taste of your earning ..

Santo is peeping by the door and smiles quaintly at DM .. feeling happy for him ..

The next day, everyone is sitting and appreciating the tasty breakfast... Champakali reveals that Shambhu has made it .. Meghna looks amused and DM asks her why she's surprised and tells het that some of the world's best chefs are men ..Meghna laughs in her own manner ..

DM: You know when you laugh like that, I can always make out that you are upto something? What are you thinking about now?

Meg: You remember that day in college , we had a bet going on .. to make dal-dhokli .. and you won?

DM: Oh yes .. Subhadra had taught me ..

M: Yes but now she's gone .. everything's gone with her ..

DM: No .. nothing's gone .. I still remember everything ..

M: You do, do you?

DM: 110% ..

M: Ok then today you will make dal-dhokli for us , done?

DM: Done!

Champakali goes and tells the same to Baa,Bapuji,Birwa and Taruben who are totally taken aback .. she then goes and tells this to Santo ..

S: It is not proper to joke around about malik like this ..

C: I am not joking .. Malik really is going to make dal-dhokli today ..

Santo looks amused and uneasy ..

DM goes to the kitchen, all set to make dal-dhokli and Meghna is inspecting ... DM asks her to go sit outside but she insists she will watch every step... Santo and Birwa stand by the door and Santo tells Birwa the procedure to make dal-dhokli and co-incidentally, DM repeats the EXACT steps inside the kitchen .. Birwa thinks it's some kind of magic that her dad is doing the same things that Santo is saying.. Santo smiles .. the dal-dhokli is ready .. DM asks everyone to leave ..

DM asks Champakali to taste .. she reluctantly tastes and tells him that it's very good .. DM asks her to serve it to everyone .. Champakali is scared and goes to Santo, telling her that DM has forgotten to put the salt in the dal .. and tells Santo that she was too scared to tell DM herself .. Santo asks her not to worry ..

Everyone is set to eat the dal-dhokli made by DM .. when suddenly DM realizes that he has not put salt in it.. he asks Meghna to wait but she has already taken a sip of the dal .. and tells DM that the dal is perfect.. DM asks her abou the salt and she tells him that the salt is perfect too .. DM scratches his head, thinking that had forgotten about the salt .. and then announces that his wife saved the day .. Santo is standing in front of the portrait ... DM looks at the portrait .. Santo is sad .. though he looks in the same direction as hers..

Birwa and champakali are playing hopscoth in the courtyard .. Champakali wins and Birwa runs off sulking .. Meghna and Santo are passing by when Meghna forces Santo to play hopscotch with her .. Santo tucks in her saree and they both have a lot of fun .. Meghna wins the game and asks Santo for something as a reward ..

S: What can I give you?

M: The thing that I've been asking of you since so many days .. ask Kaduu how she feels .. I have already given her a photo of my Duggu .. dont know whether she has taken a look at it .. let me know TODAY how she feels about it and the marriage ..

Santo goes inside to see Champakali take coffee to Kaduu's room .. Santo takes it instead ..
Kaduu is gushing over her and Sandeep's photograph that Priti had got for her .. she tells Priti that she is going ot marry the person in the photograph .. Santo thinks that the photo is of Meghna's son and is happy that Kaduu also wants to marry him .. she is happy and is going to go tell Meghna about it ..

________

PREVIEW: DM is talking to Subhi's portrait that Kaduu's wedding will be a very lavish affair and he shall leave no stone unturned .. Kaduu storms in and announces that she is not marrying .. DM is enraged!
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hi Sukhs!!! how was the exam? I hope u rocked it...

Today's epi was hilarious...especially Mongi telling Moti ben to wash the gobar off her feet...and her and champu's scenes
i m still ROFL!!
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs for the update , great as always ๐Ÿ‘
but no santu-dm doing pooja together ๐Ÿ˜” and he still be mean with her ๐Ÿ˜ก
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Hi Sukhs!!! how was the exam? I hope u rocked it...

Today's epi was hilarious...especially Mongi telling Moti ben to wash the gobar off her feet...and her and champu's scenes
i m still ROFL!!

Thanks Sammie !

Today's exam was beyond fabulous !!! Just aced it to the core ..
I am just SO happy .. and the episode made me
even happier .. aww Santo is soooooooo cute !

Thanks Manel too !
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mindblowing Sukhi๐Ÿ‘

thank u so very much darling๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Sukhi for the detailed update.

Did they chop off the tiffin wala scene which they showed in the preview? The one Santu gives Khemi to take for Hiten?

Edited by soap-critic - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Oh wowowowow!! Sukhs that's just awesome...even i am super happy for u...u said it was gonna be tough...but hey that calls for an update...
yea santo is cute...but I guess that's why Kaddu is gonna be mad at her...

munz. thumbnail
thanx alot...poor santu... she will again get scolds from kaduu...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Sukhi for the detailed update.

Did they chop off the tiffin wala scene which they showed in the preview? The one Santu gives Khemi to take for Hiten?

No it was very much there...
I loved that scene coz after that DM goes to look for those apples that his son bought from his own money...it was a cuteeeeeeeee scene...coz Santo keeps them in his room all well placed. ๐Ÿ˜†
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhiiiii brilliant update yaar...  reading your update was like reliving the episode again...
DM was adorable today...