All new and existing memers

Posted: 15 years ago

We all know Remix is starting again and the excitment is crazy. Since we have a lot of new members we would like to know them. Can everybody please answer these ?

Name : Neha Ahuja
Locaton : Houston , Texas , US
Have you watched remix before ? : no

Also a request is if you can pm your buddies to watch remix and come to the forum it would be great. our forum can be lively again and I'm sure if everyone makes efforts Remix's trp can be higher than any existing show b/c its truly the best.

Aww Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😳

u r just 12😲

oh my god u r choooooooooo chotta and cuddly wana give u a huggy right awayyyyyyyyyyyy🤗🤗

and hey nice ideaaaaaaaaa😃😳 i wld surely participate in this😃

love
Smriti 
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

Aww Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😳

u r just 12😲

oh my god u r choooooooooo chotta and cuddly wana give u a huggy right awayyyyyyyyyyyy🤗🤗

and hey nice ideaaaaaaaaa😃😳 i wld surely participate in this😃

love
Smriti 

thanks smriti di , but i want everyone to know each other.
Not fair neha...u took my tag of being the smallest currently in the forum!😆😳Neways:

Name: Niyati but call me Nitz or Nappy coz niyati sounds too formal...its just for my school teachers😆
Watched remix before?: Ofcourse YES!☺️☺️ Huge fan of it especially my ashi-yuvi☺️

😳

I am also the smallest in dmg , mjht , bidaii and hum ladkiyann

yaa...we had the smallest member in remix forum like 2-3 years back...her name was humaira...she was 8 years old i think!😳
dont know with intro thread vansh or shell gonna allow it or not but still hello neha first a hearty welcome to you🤗
ok my particulars😛😆:

Name: Aditi
Loc: Ind
Have watched rem before and planning to catch the reruns too through vids😛

Name..Smriti..and create ur own nick for mua coz i lovee nicks.."blush" Age..Sweet Sixteen Forever..hahaha...noo..me..24
 Watched Remix...yesssssssssssss but only after almost hundred epis were over so that means i have practically missed half of season oone By God can't even begin to tell how excited i ammmmmm "blllush" mere Ashi Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hayee"droooool"

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

yaa...we had the smallest member in remix forum like 2-3 years back...her name was humaira...she was 8 years old i think!😳

by now I thinks she's my age
Ads meanie pm meeeeeeeee i saw a recent Jaans iggy u requested somewhere i was drooling over it and had full plans to steal it bang on but then the news came ki remix is back and since den m in only ashi yuvi syndromeee bluuuuush
but ads michingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg u huggyyyyyyy pm me and make me happy wid a brief update on wats been up at ur end
muahhhhhhhh