Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

OMG, what a riot that little stinker Monghi is . πŸ€£πŸ˜†She had me rolling today. I love the way she harasses Hiten.  I feel sorry for Hiten. Monghi has potential to be Motiben's assistant. that little girl is one tough cookie.πŸ˜†
Motiben was also awsome  pahele khana kho are phir mar khao. Poor champakali is terrorized by her. she refued to eat in fear of getting beating later.😭
Oh boy, Our Santu is getting brave now. She is practically  telling my man DM off. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pehle khana khaoπŸ˜† and motiben santu and megnha was also gud1 hillarious Scene ..

Rasika maam is totoally ROFL from her Dailogues :)πŸ‘

Yah Cimba Santu is now getitng BraverπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 the update...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

ok now..someone tell me why monday is going to be awesome..is it the pre cap or am i missing something here. πŸ˜‰

precap + Avinash, Sandeep track and how DM tackles them.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and of course, when DM has to do pooja with Santo AND Santo is going to be back in DM's room naa.. 😳  LOL.. lots to look forward to yaar..
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadorboseroy

Thnks SanamπŸ˜‰
Lol Arey DM ko bataye naa or kisko batayegi Motiebn ko batayegi too woo too jaan se maar degi lolπŸ˜†
Slowly santu is doing the Things in front of everyone and now nobody is able to stop her..coz it has been done in such a way tht nobody cant STOP her ..lol gud santuiπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and remember it was moti ben yesterday who was chiding DM telling him to get Santo BACK in the room..!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

good going Santo.. she'll tackle them all one by one.. 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loads of reasons Radhika ..

But for me, he's gonna be rendered speechless by her, AGAIN! hehehhe
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL.. why do I feel all of you guys want DM to be pakkaaved by Santo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Har episode mein aisa hota toh.. She will surely reach the Malkin post in no time....

I want to see the showdown between the new enemy and DM. I am sure he will stare right into that guy's face to scare the wits out of him.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eeeeks !

NO WAYS Saabi .. we want her to WIN him ... not pakav him .. LOOL
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want her to win him, I want him to win her.
pksanam thumbnail
well, i want him to fall in love first, LOL.. how's that..?!  πŸ˜†
Pari_Angle thumbnail
originally posted by pksanam
well, i want him to fall in love first, LOL.. how's that..?!  πŸ˜† sanam yaar sapna to aacha dekha he ......par vo DM he ....uske dimag me shubhi he sirf .....ye idea kaisa he ki dono ko saath me vo filling start ho love ki
kuch aysa ho jaaye ki dono saath me kahi akele ho barish aa rahi ho ....santu dar jaaye koi ceez se ....DM usko pakad le ......phir dono ko vo filling saath me start ho jayegiπŸ˜†