ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Feroz Khan critical!

Mumbai: The legendary Bollywood actor/director Feroz Khan, who has been diagnosed with cancer and was recently admitted to Breach Candy Hospital, is seriously critical. This is his second visit to the South Mumbai healthcare centre as he was also rushed to the hospital earlier on February 24, but was discharged in a couple of days as his health condition stabilised.
The hospitalised Bollywood legend's health seems to be worsening

While his immediate family members have been by his side day and night, a source from the Khan's family on condition of anonymity admits, "He is not doing too well." Another source revealed to us about Khan's state lodged at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU): "The last couple of days haven't been too good for Feroz. In fact, things have worsened. He is very critical. He isn't responding to the voices of people too. He is a little blank but that's bound to happen due to his serious health condition. We are keeping a close eye on him and the doctors are always attending to him. As of now, he is not doing at all fine." Khan is currently under the care of a senior doctor named Dr Advani.

When contacted, an official from Breach Candy said, "He is still admitted with us and we are doing our best to give him the best medical treatment, but we cannot divulge any information about his health condition."

Link http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1246600

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg...may he recover as soon as possible. I dont know where I heard this from, but someone from some forum had said that Feroz Khan wasnt doing very well...inshallah everything will be fine.

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh he has cancer! never knew that! Pls take care of him
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG.. i never knew that..

god bless him and his family.. must be tough on them.. 😔
brownies thumbnail
I hope Fardeen is able to pull through. I hope Feroz Khan gets better.
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he gets well soon