Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow ...need to know the next part quick!!!!!!
that was amazing!!!!!!!!
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part
please do continue soon...

sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Hey guys thanx Binky, Anjali, Sadaf, Irika and purplepal for liking now i will head on to the next part.
sweetouch_98 thumbnail

PART 5

Ghikthika: well guys meet my speacial friend........"VRINDA"

Yug is totally shocked at what he is seeing. its the same gal he is thinking about all the time, the same gal that disturbs him in his dreams, the same gal that he saved froom falling from the cliff, he also remembers the challange of Sharad that if he is truly in love wid her he will meet that gal today and there she was standing infront of her dressed in marron, wid her hair open and smile on her face just looking like an angel. By this time Ghithika pulls him out of his thoughts.

Ghithika: Guys she is Vrinda meri bachban ki dost and Vrinda he is Sharad my Fiance and that is his friend.........
Vrinda: Yug
Ghithika looks shockingly look at vrinda " how u know him.
Vrinda: mein ne tujhe bataya tha na k picture dekhny k bad meri gari kharab hogai thi aur kuch goons mujhe follow kar rahy thy tab inhon ne meri jan bachai thi that's how i know him.

Hearing this Sharad gets Surprised and whisphers to Yug "i think yeh wahi larki hai isn't it"
Yug just nods his head in approval........

Later on the function heads on after engagment ceremony Ghithika and Sharad starts dancing. Meanwhile almost all the couples in the function join them while Yug and Vrinda are left behind. Seeing a chance of talking to Vrinda Yug advances towards her.
Yug: Hi!!!! i think u are also alone just like me.
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great update😊
But, why so short? We were just getting to the good part.
Please do update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww   its very short ... plz continue...
Mana26 thumbnail
awwhh cutee storyy! justt startedd readingg all fivee partss=]]
i likee thee modern feel to itt andd how it doesntt show vrinda as a typical gaon ki larkii=]
greatt workk! imm waitingg forr urr next postt!!
pleaseee givee uss a romanticc songg soo wee can imaginee itt in thee backgroundd iff u choose to havee vrinda and Yug dancingg=]]
love ur work sweettouch!!=]
it makes mee feel soo good to readd sumthingg sweet between yug and vrindaa=]] thankss!!
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
@ Neetu really really sorry for such a short update but i had to make it coz of my mom once she starts calling me she dosen't stop until and unless i m there so i had to stop at this point but i promise i m going to make it a long one. @ Anjali yr seriously i m sorry for short update.
@ Manayuv Thanx yr i was trying hard of a romantic song that suits YuVi but if this one is not good to tell me so that i can change it.
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
PART 6

Vrinda: Yap i m also alone as i have only one friend right here and she is Githika so ihave to stay alone so that she can enjoy herself wid Sharad.
Yug: Well i m Yug.......
Vrinda smiles to herself: Iknow that.
Yug: actually kisi se pehli bar bat start karty huy intro se ziada acha point koi aur hota nahi hai na isliye bar bar kahna parh rah hai. Well sorry.
Vrinda: is mein sorry ki kya bat i didn't mind really.....
Yug: Well you are looking very nice in this dress.
Vrinda: thanx....
Yug: Well yahan pe hum sirf hum dono hain baqi sab tou dance kar rahy i hope you won't mind dancing wid me..........
Vrinda hesitantly says OK......
Yug advances his hand towards Vrinda and both move towards dance floor  while Tum Se Hii playing in the background while both of them just stare each other. they share an eyelock moment. Yug is completely lost in her beauty while Vrinda also can't stop her self from looking at him. Wierd feelings are coming all around her. She is also surprised at wat she is feeling Right now as this never happened to her before.......

After the dance
Sharad walks aupto Yug who is still wid Vrinda and Ghithika. after some time as soon as the party is over Yug is driving the car and Sharad wid him.
Sharad: so wat u say now.
Yug: about wat?
Sharad: about You and vrinda. i hope u remember wat i said today about your love for Vrinda.
Yug just smiles to himself: yeah you were right. I LIKE HER.
Sharad: great, So when should i arrange ur meeting wid her.
Yug: no need to do that.
Sharad: WHY?
Yug: ab tak mein ussy dhondny ki koshish karta that and now she will try to find me out.
Sahrad: wat rubbish how can you say that.
Yug: U will see.
Sharad: How.
Yug: woh tum mujhe pe chor do........
Sharad: tum pagal hogy ho...... woh aisa kuch nahi kary gi. Tum usy janty nahi. Mujhe ghithika ne bataya tha k woh rich parents ki ladli beti hai.
Yug: mein bhi hon apny parents ka ladla+ i m also rich.
Sharad: she had been living abbroad for seven yrs.
Yug: Me ten yrs.
Sharad: Woh boht Ziddi hai.
Yug: mein bhi.
Sharad: Yug tou marry ga.
Yug: Chaly ga.......
Sharad: i don't know wat u r going to do.
Yug: Dekh lena woh mujhe impress karny ki koshish kar gi. Lagi Bet.....
Sharad frowning: ok  lets see who wins but remember woh iss tarah tumhe nahi milny wali.
Yug: u will see woh mujhe issi tarha mily gi........... 
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it yaar!
Especially when Sharad wasn't like: Yug tou marry ga and Yug was like Chaly ga.......

I loved the final interaction between the two. It will also be interesting to see whether Yug's confidence will prove to be correct...looking forward to the next part.😊