FF: Rishty dilon kay.(part 14 page11)updated.

sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys during my vocations i had been thinking about starting new FF about YuVi but i m facing some problem wid the title of my story so guys i need ur help plz plz plz send any suggestions about the title or the name that i should give well today i m giving u guys just an introduction......

Characters:
Yug: A ladla son of sumer and bindya and living in U.S for last ten years.
Vrinda: beloved daughter of Kushal and RAdhika living in U.A.E for last seven years.
Teji and Neel: brothers of Vrinda Teji lives with vrinda in U.A.E while neel is in india wid his Dadu.
Dadabeer: grandfather of vrinda.
Preeto: grand mother of Vrinda.
Pooja: cousin of Yug and Daughter of Kuldeep And Parminder.
Vicky: Grand father of Yug

The story starts as its a very nice, shinny morning. a very beautiful room decorated with white and pink curtains along with the number of faimly photographs. An alarm clock start ringing. a girl with beautiful green eyes, pink cheeks and fair complexion wakes up she is Vrinda.looking at wall clock she hurries towards washroom coz she is getting late for her paper.
A Lady is shown in kitchen busy in making brekfast she is Radhika also making angry gestures towards her son Teji who is a smart handsome guy. famous for his sense of humour.
On breakfast table a very serious looking gentleman is shown. He is known as Kushal.
All of the four sitting on Breakfast table meanwhile phone rings.......

guys i hope you will like it........... i m sorry for any mistake. Do leave your lovely comments........ and do tell me should i continue or not........
<iframe src="htt<iframe src="htt Edited by sweetouch_98 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suga.Point thumbnail
it sounds really really awsum!!!! continue with it and start quick! as for a title, thats not my department! im the s***est at titles! sorry i cudnt help!
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!!it sound very gud to me..plz do continue..again m very bad at these things yaar...TITILe?ummmm...gotta think yaar...anything cumes up my thought i'll surely let ya know...hun don't stop becoz as u know so many members are very upset today...do continue m sure they will luv reading it..at least it will cheer us all fan.
sweetouch_98 thumbnail

thanx buddy 4 liking that's wat i m trying 2 do 2 cheer u guys in this tough time.

-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetouch_98

thanx buddy 4 liking that's wat i m trying 2 do 2 cheer u guys in this tough time.

aww...thankx 4 understanding our emotions.
sweetouch_98 thumbnail

Part:2

Kushal recieves the phone.its dadabeer calling 4rm India. He wants them to come to India so that he can meet his grand childerns. thus, all of the four decides to leave for India after Vrinda's papers i.e. after 1 week.
1 week later:
A beautiful palace is shown. Moving towards the living roomwe find three persons sitting they are dadabeer, an aged lady sitting beside him is dadi and another tall handsome guy is found he is Vrinda's twin brother Neel. He is also considered as the most adorable guy of his college. All of the three are restlessly waiting. suddenlya cheer of Teji is heared which cheers every one in the living room. All the faimly members hug eachother. on this occasion dadaber declares a party to which Teji becomes most excited.
Teji: Ary wah party hogi aj tou mein Hindustani kurian pataonga. bara maza ayga.

on the other side.
A grand palace is foundwhere an aged gentleman is found  he is Vikram Aditya discussing a contract with some one meanwhile , phone rings. He recieves the phone and get excited on hearing the voice on phone. After disconnecting he calls his servants.
VA: Aj hawali ko achi tarah se saja do . q k kal koi boht khas any wala hai.
Then, he hurries towards his son Sumer's room where he is discussing something wid his wife, Bindya.
Sumer's room: a knock is heard.
Sumer: Yes.
Door opens.
Sumer: Ary Babasa ap Yahan humy bula lia hota hum ajaty
VA: Bat he aisi thi k hum khud ko any se rok nahi pay.
Sumer: kia bat hai Babasa.
VA: aik boht bari khushkhabri hai kal 10 saal bad hamara best friend matlab hamara Pota Yug wapis arha hai.

sorry for any mistakes guys 😳😳😳 I hope you guys will like it..... do leave your comments...... and suggestions are most welcomed........and for title i have temporarly named it as soon as i get a proper name i will rename it........
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh yay!!! hmm I personnally like ur current title 😆 why change it? It sounds interesting, do continue, and thanks for lighting up the mood here lol...most people seem a bit grumpy lol. add me to your PM list if u make one please? 😳 -blahblah
sweetouch_98 thumbnail

PART: 3

Few days later:
AT Vrinda's house every one had thier breakfast and set to thier work. kushal goes to office, DB goes to meet his frnds, Teji is also somewhere outside and Neil has left for his college. Vrinda and Radhika are still sitting on breakfast table.
Vrinda: Maa woh mein soch rahi thi k mein sath saal bad U.A.E. se wapis ai hoon. ap tou janti hain na k mein ne wahan apni bachpan ki dost Githika ko kitna miss kia hai. ab mein muje yahan ay hoay kitny din ho chuky hain mein abhi tak us se nahi mili...... so mein ne socha k us se mil lon........
Radhika: acha tou tum ab tak is bary mein soch rahi thi ab tak tou tujhe us se mil bhi lena chahiy tha......

At the same time they hear a sweet voice
"hamy hamari dost yad kary aur hum na ain aisa kaisy hoskta hai". They find a girl wid brown eyes ,long hair, and smile on his face standing right in front of them "Q Vrinda pehchana nahi mein Gikthika".

Vrinda rushes towards her and hugs her " ary Githika kaisi hai tou,kia kar rahi hai aj kal kahan rahti ho kuch pata hi nahi chalta tumhara"
Githika: ary baba tum ne tou itny sawal aik sath poch liy batati hon tumhe na tumhe har bat waise tumhary ana ka tou muje Neil se pata chala.
Vrinda: Neil
Githika: han woh hamary sath college mein hai hum aik hi class mein parthy hain. Meri , Neil aur Pooja k sath boht dosti hai.
Vrinda: Pooja kaun.
Ghithika mein aj hi tumhe us se milwaon gi. Boht achi larki hai.

At the same time Radhika enters.
Githika: Aunty mein aj Vrinda ko pura din apny sath engoy karwaon gi aur han sham ko mein apni dost Pooja k sath picture dekhny jaon gi isliy mein chah rahi thi k Vrinda bhi hamary sath jai kia ap permission dingi Vrinda ko jany k liy........plz.........
Radhika: Thek hai par jaldi ajana phir tum log......
Githika Thek hai aunty....... chal Vrinda tou change kar hum phir chalty hain..........

Vrinda changes and she is wearing Majenda colur shirt and yellow shalwar and dupatta. looking gorgoues in the suit........

At Night as the pictures end they come out
Vrinda: ary yar kitni dair hogai hai. Chalo mein tum duno (Gethika and Pooja) Ko drop kar daiti hon.
Pooja: nahi mera aur githika ka ghar yahan pas mein hai hum chaly jain ge tumhe dair ho rahi hai tum jao. Ok bye.....

Vrinda drives off in her car........ on the way Vrinda car breaks down..........
Vrinda: Oh God!!!!! ab mein kia karun gari ko bhi ab kaharab hona tha. aik tou mobile bhi kam nahi kar raha. lagta hai kisi se lift leni pari gi par kia karun koi gari bhi nahi arhi...........

At the same time she notices some goons coming towards her so she starts running and they follow her....in doing so she gets into jungle while running and looking back she bumps into someone. the guy is a tall, handsome and very adorable.... he is wearing black genes, white shirt and muffler (simply imagine yug as he was looking in mandir when he first met Vrinda)
"hay wat r U doing agar mein ap ko na bachata tou abhi ap nechy gir chuki hoti.......
And vrind is shocked to see that she was standing on the topside of hill and if she had taken another step she would have fallen down.
Vrinda: woh....mein....woh kuch log mera pecha kar rahy tha....mein....ghar.......
"don't worry i will take u home by the way i m Yug".........

Hope you guys will like my this effort..........well sorry for the mistakes.........do leave your comments please...... suggestions are most welcomed...........take care guys.......   
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey!
I really like your story. Just read both parts right now.
I hope you update soon...I really want to know what happens next.
Thanks!
😊
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Hey!
I really like your story. Just read both parts right now.
I hope you update soon...I really want to know what happens next.
Thanks!
😊

Thanx dear 😊
The next part is just few minutes away.