Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mru,

That was a rocking update!👏👏👏

I don't know what to say about DM now...shouting on that hapless girl when he knows very well that amongst everyone at Mahiyavanshi House, she is the one who is the most cornered, the most victimized and the most helpless!

But in a way, its easy to understand his POV too...earlier he was nicer to Santu because she was not really a part of his life, only living in his house...now that she has come to share his bedroom and has to pretend being a wife all the time, its prolly taking its toll on the man!😕

Lolz...Hiten and Mongi are becoming the comic relief of Bandini!😆 They are both too cute and too funny! Mrunal is just fab!

I wish Megs wouldn't push DM and Santu so much...her intentions are obviously noble and she is trying to play cupid, but this is also resulting in Santu being more and more insulted and hurt than she was ever before...

One thing is for sure, once Meghna and Rasik go back and Santu has to move back to her cosy little storeroom, DM will surely miss her in his room...

Excellent episode...the direction is just fabulous and the performances top notch as usual! Angry RR makes very good viewing!😉

Soapie
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Mru for the great update!!...

Ohhhh... Thank godd finally she understood. Finally I got what the title of the story meant.. hehe!!.. I think DM taking out his frustration is reasonable. Simply because of the fact he himself knows that he is putting up a false show just for the sake of his frends. It has been obvious until now that he is NOT gonna move an inch out of Subhadra's memories, so the frustration is bound to happen.

It was nice to see DM back at the factory... He seemed to be on a sudden holiday at home.. LOL

All in all it was a great a epii.. though I felt sad for Santo. And also poor Hiten...lol😆

Edited by Saabi45 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soapie

Mru,

That was a rocking update!👏👏👏

I don't know what to say about DM now...shouting on that hapless girl when he knows very well that amongst everyone at Mahiyavanshi House, she is the one who is the most cornered, the most victimized and the most helpless!

But in a way, its easy to understand his POV too...earlier he was nicer to Santu because she was not really a part of his life, only living in his house...now that she has come to share his bedroom and has to pretend being a wife all the time, its prolly taking its toll on the man!😕

Lolz...Hiten and Mongi are becoming the comic relief of Bandini!😆 They are both too cute and too funny! Mrunal is just fab!

I wish Megs wouldn't push DM and Santu so much...her intentions are obviously noble and she is trying to play cupid, but this is also resulting in Santu being more and more insulted and hurt than she was ever before...

One thing is for sure, once Meghna and Rasik go back and Santu has to move back to her cosy little storeroom, DM will surely miss her in his room...

Excellent episode...the direction is just fabulous and the performances top notch as usual! Angry RR makes very good viewing!😉

Soapie

They sure are Soapie .. I really enjoy the scenes between
Hiten and Mongi - they are just too adorable .. now to I'm even
looking forward to Khemi entering the scene and they both developing feelings
for the other ..

Here younger sister will win over DM and there
Khemi will change and win over Hiten .. hehehehe

Coming back to DM, I knew where he was coming from .. he
was pretty normal till then actually ... she should
have left the closet ALONE!
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru for the nice update.
ronitfan thumbnail
Tabs!
Wassup with your lemon?
~Wicked~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Tabs!
Wassup with your lemon?

Well its still a LEMON and not yet converted to my LAPPY. After my LEMON fiasco, I am experiencing the true face of layered security and checks. Nothing is a problem when things are working, but when, one thing breaks down, the mountain of security that piles up on top is damn fraustrating 😡, damn astounding 😡 and damn, damn irritating 😡. I love this job, but the red tape in the name of security is sure testing my almost non existent patience 😡.
ronitfan thumbnail
Aww !

Here's a HUGGIE for you ... dont get upset re .. it'll get ok ..

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Thankoo Suks ji 🤗. Like DM I have a frown 24/7 these days 😕, can't help it, its automatically there 😕. I lubb his frown, but, not mine .
ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahhahaaaa I pretend to have a frown these days .. it's a good IRRITATING people repellent!

LOOL
deenak thumbnail
I cant believe that baa and bapuji are DM's in-laws...but wait, is Taru is real sister? we calls them baa and bapuji as well doesnt she?