SKKUB thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Karan singh grover sucks. He doesnt know how to dance , I mean has he ever heard of dancing. He has new definition for dance eeeeekksss. He sucks. He makes me throw up as he flirts with his choreo despite being married🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pisces thumbnail
I think he has improved a lot
Yes he is still not perfect in dancing but then he is learning
I think u r being a bit harsh and rude
There r better ways to express ur displeasure
Disha60 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ topic starter-agree with u
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mods pls do something thats down right unacceptable
skkub- please refrain from expressing your jealousy over karans popularity in such a distatsteful manner
and also GET OVER IT karan is here to stay INSHALLAH
ATP2211 thumbnail
People like you dont deserve to be a part of I-F.

KSG has improved very much and is a BETTER dancer.
You are writing as if you know everything about dancing and you are a master of it. Listen, it is easy to comment. Ek baar jaakar khud kar ke dekho, bolti bandh ho jaaye gi.

You should be ashamed of yourself that you are commenting on someone's personal life.
Edited by akki2211 - 15 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

hey even i  think he does not deserve the votes hes getting but now u cant help it..and hes not a very bad dancer..hes fine....u r soooo harsh..dont use such abusive languages.

missmasakalli thumbnail

ahh i wanna suggest u one thing..jz change the title .and dont be hard towards him as it will hurt  karan fans...for me he is jz an average guy...ur topic will either get closed or becomes hot........lets see.....

Edited by jinniezz - 15 years ago
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i disgree wid u ...i think ksg has improved a loads n he deserves to ne in jhalak...me missing his n rams dostana a lott.. ( i eamn der actual frnd ship n der cute funny small little thins dat dey used to do tooo )
sora thumbnail
KARAN IS THE BEST!!! and he is working very hard so please dont be so harsh on him!
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SSKUB the word suck can be used for you as well so i think you should be careful with it

secondly what he does with his cheo it totally his personal life and we should not interfere in his personal life.
i think with Jhalak journey he will become a good dancer and shut others mouth.