Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faizy_khan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SKKUB

Karan singh grover sucks. He doesnt know how to dance , I mean has he ever heard of dancing. He has new definition for dance eeeeekksss. He sucks. He makes me throw up as he flirts with his choreo despite being married🤢

WhAt d hell??????
actually u knw wat people shudnt pay any attention to dis topic............
u r just underestimating his fans
n if he is so bad n u dnt like him so much den why wastng ur time on commentng on hm
n for me ur views r of no matter
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ur jst jealous of KSG...😉
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ppl r jealous of ksg
if he is not good dancer hw cum he gets 29,27 from judjes????
oh..then i shud say judges also cant judge
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MODS PLEZ CLOSE THIS TOPIC

I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING CUZ IF I DO THEN I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

COMPLETE BASHING OF A CONTESTANT~ if u dont like him then plez dont start such topics!
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mods...Please close this topic..this is serious bashing...there are other ways of expressing an individual's opinion.. Please Close This Topic..

Thank You.
cutie_ketu thumbnail
i agree dat he is not a very gud dancer...but he is workin hard to become a one........initially he din use to enjoy dancin .....but now he is enjoyin it....n also workin hard .........n dis is d reason y he get dose well deservin votes...........so SSKUB: wake up guy......atleast watch his performance wid coool mind.den u'll egt to know wat he's doin n wat not....
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think ur topic is gonna close.
KSG ROXXXXXXXX
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SKKUB

Karan singh grover sucks. He doesnt know how to dance , I mean has he ever heard of dancing. He has new definition for dance eeeeekksss. He sucks. He makes me throw up as he flirts with his choreo despite being married🤢

[mod]You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed.  Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Bashing and using offensive language/words is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

You have right to comment on actors, their acting & their style while being not crossing the line but to comment on actors personal life & people who are part of their personal sphere won't be appreciated here at IF.  What does KSG does in his personal life its his Personal Matter. Its his life & he has complete freedom to live it the way he wants to. We are no one to interfere in it.  We are not allowed to discuss stars private life at IF.

Members have been said this many times as soon as you see a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.

Topic Closed

JDJ Dev Team[mod]