Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

thankyou so much Sukhi for that great update.. πŸ‘

it felt as i just re-watched the entire episode.. you got everything covered in great detail.. πŸ‘

couple of things about the whole episode:

how ungrateful of DM.. he lends her Subhi's clothes to save his face but he doesn't have the courtesy to even buy a few clothes of her own..!!  😑😑  i am really mad at him.. it's just like he was in his first episode, man with no heart..! 

they say Meghna's son.. no name is given.. now my dream sure is going to come true, i think that it is Sashank.. (LOL, i dreamt up a whole preview about that.. hehhehehe)

i wonder if the whole proposal is going to be messed up now or not.. i am quite sure there is another guy in Kaddu's life.. just the way when she was talking to taru foi.. i felt that there was more than she was letting on about not knowing the person.. will have to watch and see..

thankfully, we had that Hiten Mongi scene to save the day.. they were my favourite scenes today for a change.. i am that unhappy with DM..!!  LOL.. well, he was great.. but i just don't like what he did..

and yeah, poor Kaddu.. he should've at least listened to her.. that Subhi has to go..!  go go and goooooooooo FAR..!!  LOL.. she still won't leave him alone.. all his actions are dedicated by her thoughts and wishes..!!  😑😳😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One could realize the extent of hatred that Kaduu has for her dad .. normally it's a norm ( and also a very filmy dialogue , but true) that daughters always wish that their husband were like their dad .. because their dads were the first men they ever loved .. and they want their husband to be just like daddy dearest .. but here, Kaduu is so against having a hubby like her dad, having a malik for a husband .. omg!

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

thankyou so much Sukhi for that great update.. πŸ‘

it felt as i just re-watched the entire episode.. you got everything covered in great detail.. πŸ‘

couple of things about the whole episode:

how ungrateful of DM.. he lends her Subhi's clothes to save his face but he doesn't have the courtesy to even buy a few clothes of her own..!!  😑😑  i am really mad at him.. it's just like he was in his first episode, man with no heart..! 

they say Meghna's son.. no name is given.. now my dream sure is going to come true, i think that it is Sashank.. (LOL, i dreamt up a whole preview about that.. hehhehehe)

i wonder if the whole proposal is going to be messed up now or not.. i am quite sure there is another guy in Kaddu's life.. just the way when she was talking to taru foi.. i felt that there was more than she was letting on about not knowing the person.. will have to watch and see..

thankfully, we had that Hiten Mongi scene to save the day.. they were my favourite scenes today for a change.. i am that unhappy with DM..!!  LOL.. well, he was great.. but i just don't like what he did..

and yeah, poor Kaddu.. he should've at least listened to her.. that Subhi has to go..!  go go and goooooooooo FAR..!!  LOL.. she still won't leave him alone.. all his actions are dedicated by her thoughts and wishes..!!  😑😳😳

I was about to say that sanam but you did the first , this kaddu's future husband wasn't named for the entire episode , just son or meghna's son and I agree with u I think he's shahsank , I really hope he's shashank , at least he will bring some comfort to our pour santu 😭😑
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

One could realize the extent of hatred that Kaduu has for her dad .. normally it's a norm ( and also a very filmy dialogue , but true) that daughters always wish that their husband were like their dad .. because their dads were the first men they ever loved .. and they want their husband to be just like daddy dearest .. but here, Kaduu is so against having a hubby like her dad, having a malik for a husband .. omg!

you know, that's sooo true..!  even the way she says it, i don't want a 'maalik'..!  poor her.. i sympathise with her but then i remember that she had conveniently dissed Santo.. Santo is also someone's daughter.. so i daresay what comes around goes around.. so my sympathy is a bit less.. i know that makes me quite heartless.. but.. 😳😳😳  anyways, Santo is going to forgive her i am sure.. she'll be the mother the kids need.. so that's my only consolation as of now..

really mad at DM.. and Hiten is also mad at him.. for all these reasons..

Manel - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  sorry to beat you today.. you did the same last time..!!  so it's sweet revenge.. πŸ˜†  just kidding yaar.. LOL..
ronitfan thumbnail

I knowww ..

I could really FEEL for her ...being the eldest daughter .. having to take care of Suraj-Birwa .. and having a Foi who I do NOt think she treats like a mother .. somehow Kaduu also has taken her father's traits, of analyzing everything but then acting TOTALLY in an unpredictable fashion .. the gussa and pride et al !

hahahhaa

Pari_Angle thumbnail

recape episode ke liye i cant wait .....jaroor usme santu galti nahi hogi phir bhi DM usko daat rahe he .....jab usko pata chalega ki santu ne kuch nahi kiya .......tab to santu ke aacha hoga .....sayad kuch romance ho jaaye dono meπŸ˜‰.......me to kush hu ki DM daat rahe he ......baad pyar karege ......vo to kuch kamal hi hoga ....esliye

kitne bhi tu kar le sitam has has kar sahey ge hum ye pyar na hoga kam sanam teri kasam
ronitfan thumbnail

Well Amisha,

Curiousity kills the cat (Santo)

LOL

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronitfan

My pleasure, Hope!

Sorry it's a lil TOO long!

Your updates are perfect. I aprreciate your time & hard work.πŸ˜‰ Oh how I wish it had some romance in the show today hopefully tomorrow.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

you know, that's sooo true..!  even the way she says it, i don't want a 'maalik'..!  poor her.. i sympathise with her but then i remember that she had conveniently dissed Santo.. Santo is also someone's daughter.. so i daresay what comes around goes around.. so my sympathy is a bit less.. i know that makes me quite heartless.. but.. 😳😳😳  anyways, Santo is going to forgive her i am sure.. she'll be the mother the kids need.. so that's my only consolation as of now..

really mad at DM.. and Hiten is also mad at him.. for all these reasons..

Manel - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  sorry to beat you today.. you did the same last time..!!  so it's sweet revenge.. πŸ˜†  just kidding yaar.. LOL..

no pb my dear , it so nice to have same thoughts πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Aww thanks again Hope!

Whenever there's romance, I am sure I'm gonna end up writing a Bandini NOVEL ! hahahhaha