Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you, I appreciate it! Soon the Characters topic can be back to being up to date!
shumailkhan_119 thumbnail
neil's first serial arsalan mn bhi balveer or is ki wife bhi the but i don't no k in ka us serial ka kia nam tha&dharam veer mn veer sis bhi is mn karanveer ki hone wali wife thi😊
sattvik thumbnail
Could you get a bit more information for us please? This all sounds very interesting
sattvik thumbnail
B.R. Chopra's Ramayan comes on in the UK on the weekends and last weekend I saw it.

AND just like Vibhishna said, Balveer is playing Shatughan, except he looks quite younger!

Also in, the Ekta Kapoor Mahabharat, Kahaani Hamare Mahaabhaarat Ki, I saw Vrinda from Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna as Radha (real name: Pooja got the role for TSPLS after KHMK) and her mother was Chandrika!

Its fun finding out that these actors can get jobs in other spiritual serials!
sattvik thumbnail
So I guess Sagar Arts aren't just reusing their characters from other Sagar productions, but I guess they may not like new faces....

Our own Sunaina, isn't new to the screen as many of you know, she has been on Sahara One before, which probably made Sahara One want her to be in another serial on their channel.... if you get what I mean...

She has been on Saath Rahega on Sahara One, Mamta on Zee TV and Ek Thi Rajkumari on Zee Next/TV!

She also works in the famous show, Balika Vadhu on Colors as Gehna

Back to Sagar Arts using their own actors, we all know that Anandi was the famous Genu from Aladdin on Zee TV....

Anybody else know what other serials Sunaina or Neha Marda has been on?

sattvik thumbnail
Durgeshwari was in BR Chopra's Ramayan as one of Ram's mothers. I saw this the other day whilst flicking through channels and instantly recognised her!

Also, Garjan Singh, is played by Anang Desai, famous for his role as Bapuji in Khichidi (Star Plus), Instant Khichidi (Star One), Jayantibhai Joshi in Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family (NDTV Imagine), Dwarkadas in Teen Bahuraniyaan (Zee TV), the Dad in India Calling (Star One), Ashwin Vanjera in Kumkum (Star Plus) and is currently also seen in Shree as Saptarishi Maharaj (Zee TV). Thats a total of 8 different roles, excluding the many films he has done too!
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Durgeshwari of JIKMWRKM as Maharani Mandodari in B.R. Chopra's Ramayan:

sattvik thumbnail
Vibhishna, Did you get those pictures from online? If so where? I wanted to see the whole of BR Chopras Ramayan....
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got those pictures from the few videos that are available in youtube. I do not know if the serial is being telecast now or if it is available online. But I think the CDs or DVDs of this serial is available.
sattvik thumbnail
Will search for these videos soon. Thanks